>Proof is left to a reader as an exercise

>lemma with no citation or proof

>Proof. Trivial.

>The author of this book is happily married

>When the book writes a proof instead of giving it to you as an exercise

It is like being told to the face "You are like a little baby"

>needing to read books
lmaoing@u
Affluent intellectuals, such as myself, simply develop any field of mathematics by ourself, when the need arise.

>Let the y axis be longer than the x axis.

Just fucking END IT

>needing to develop an existing field
lmaoing@u
Affluent, well-endowed intellectuals, such as myself, are simply born with the knowledge of all previous mathematicians. I published my first paper while still being in my dad's balls.

>relying on the knowledge of previous mathematicians
lmaoing@u
Affluent, well-endowed, well-to-do intellectuals, such as myself, simply have instant access to all possible mathematical knowledge of the past, present, and future.

>sufficiently large

The worst for me is chasing a bunch of citations that are difficult to find.

Usually when a proof is omitted, the reader is either assumed to be too dumb to understand it or smart enough for it to be obvious.

pic related: the master of such BS

>It is easy to see that

that feel when no gf

>It is not hard to show that

>Proof: easy

>be undergrad math&CS student
>get bored during the proof class
>stop paying attention to my surroundings and start thinking of a good GUI based lambda calculus calculator I could write at home
>math tests comes
>still thinking of the software, ignore the teacher and the test
>still get a passing grade at applied math but shit grade at proofs
>decide to go to home school uni
>planning to finish my project, and then write some advanced stats software (already wrote a non-linear stats regression analysis before)

If you aren't homeschooled you have no excuse. Only noobs pay attention during standardized test and not contemplate of something productive instead.

Why would anyone want a gf when there's so much to do in software development and open AI research? Sublimation is what differs a pepe from a wojack.

Imagine use sexual frustration of /r9k/ for science.

>PhD in physics
>any job I want
>just made 20k $ in the NEO moon

How about the feel when you know you should get back to a book but already started 3 new ones.

speak for yourself

makes me want to gouge the author's eyes out

the entire point of using deductive reasoning is that everything can be justified by what precedes it, and then you go and just omit a block of things from the derivation of your conclusion??

>for my wife, and children

>write some advanced stats software (already wrote a non-linear stats regression analysis before)
>is too smart to use existing R packages
Not a waste of time or anything.