Making my first batch tomorrow

>making my first batch tomorrow

Pretty excited desu. What am I in for, bros?

are you developmentally stunted?

?

Tried butterbeer at Universal Studios Japan and it was very sweet, butterscotch flavoured drink. The sweetness became unbearable around 300ml in

i ask because this is the sort of thing because the only sort of person that would make this stuff would be someone who had a nice childhood but a hollow adulthood. making a drink from a children's book seems like a way for someone distract themselves from a painful interior life.

I bet itd be good with less sugar less butter and a healthy serving of actual rum

But that's not beer at all! It's not even fermented! Hell, it's not even alcoholic! The books very clearly said the stuff is supposed to be mildly alcoholic.

>no alcohol

Make some lembas to serve with it, faggot.

Post recipe
I had it at universal studios theme park and it was pretty god for a sugar loaded soda. Expensive as hell though

shit I just realized your webm is the recipe

seriously, what the fuck is the point unless you're under the age of 16.

This is hella gay. Gonna pretend this thread doesn't exist.

t. 16 year old

i'm 24, but alright. I just don't think anyone who could have a real fucking drink would bother with some bullshit sugary mess that doesn't even contain alcohol despite being a "beer" and being served in a meme beer mug.

do you not know what happiness is, you fucking dementor?

maybe it tastes good

I think a better recipe would be to actually ferment it a few days with an ale yeast using molasses and honey as the fermentable sugars. Then inactivate the yeast with potassium sorbate so it would still be sweet yet have a touch of alcohol. Problem would be getting it carbonated while still being sweet if you don't have a kegging system. My suggestion would be to mix in some melted butter (disgusting I know, but it is fucking butterbeer) and plain soda or tonic water.

As an adult, the whole idea of a sweet beverage nauseates me, but that's my best suggestion.

>maybe it tastes good
You belong on a place better than Veeky Forums, get the fuck out.

Ew

Disgusting.
Also that was way more than 1 tablespoon of water.

t.developmentally retarded manchild