ITT: Promotional/specialty food you wish were still around

ITT: Promotional/specialty food you wish were still around
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZWK_hkQSH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This makes me grateful for my anus.

F

That perfect blend of seasoned ground beef mixed with soft rice and gooey cheese, topped off with a diabolically delectable spicy sauce.
It was worth shitting yourself

The lava sauce and volcano items were the best thing TB ever made.

I can't get over the fact that it's gone. What is taco bell's logic in not bringing it back? I would eat there all the time if they did.

I was fortunate enough to work at the Bell at the height of volcano mania. Use to keep my fridge at home stocked with bags of lava sauce.

Do you know the recipe for the sauce?

McDonald's Curly Fries. Haven't been able to get 'em here for over a decade now.

No. The sauces came in clear, unmarked bags inside a plain, brown box.

Correction: The boxes may have been white.

Pretty much everything pumpkin. It's a top tier flavor in my book and I have no idea why society has decided it's only acceptable three months out of the year.

white teenage girl detected

>oy vey

only in my happiest dreams desu

where was this? I never remember this being a thing?

Those $1 double decker tacos with the special flavors from earlier this year

Fuck you. They have some at my local dollar store and they taste like ass.

What are the best Taco Bell deals right now?

Every deal they offer is a great one. That's the beauty of the Bell.

SO GOOD.

there are no good promotional deals at taco bell right now. they seem to offer a really good deal for a month (like the $1 double stacked taco), then an expensive meme for a month or two (like the chicken shell chalupa), then another good deal (like the $1 "taco-burrito").

We are in a meme period right now (chicken nuggets).

$5 double chalupa box, or their dollar menu burritos.

the whole point of specialty items at fast food places is to bring them back
so they can say "GUESS WHATS BACK? YOUR FAVORITE THING! BUY BUY BUY"

This and the cheddar lovers mushroom bacon melt were the best things Wendy's ever made. Wendy's is honestly top 3 fast food joints.

>Being this aesthetic
Taco Bell looks like THAT?

I think they have grilled chicken now, but it's literally not the same.

you have to have proper aesthetics when you open a taco bell in a very nice office park

There are all sorts of citys that fast food gets tested to see if it should have a wide release, for example I know Omaha Nebraska got the KFC Double Down half a year before everyone else.

I always do the beefy crunch burrito. It's beef, rice, and fritos and it's only $1, and for me 1 is enough to feel satisfied, I do 2 if I'm really hungry.

Wendy's hot dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZWK_hkQSH8

I see it.

The original Bacon Roadhouse from Checkers before they replaced the sourdough buns with sesame seed buns and switched from mayo to ranch. Fucking corporate cocksuckers ruined my favorite fast food burger, so I don't eat there anymore.

Columbus, OH is the same. They get some crazy shit that never hits the market.

I'd burn down my local franchise to get this back.

I liked that ghost pepper thing Taco Bell had

Yeah I was about to post that. They were real good.

Taco Bell recycles LTOs often, I hope they bring that back sometime.

The same problem always happens to fast food places, they make the good stuff too cheap. Everything on that menu is a $1 now. Wendy's had the same issue with the W burger, people downgrade from bigger combos for something slightly smaller and cheaper

>pickled jalapenos
nah, fuck off with that lame shit

Double chalupa box is one of the best value meals they have had for a while. Corporate price is 5.00+tax but in my town it's 6 dollars. Tasty stuff.

>Corporate price is 5.00+tax but in my town it's 6 dollars.

Yeah what's up with that? Shit is always super expensive in my shit hole town too.

I remember the cheddar lovers bacon mushroom melt too. They also had one with just grilled onions and cheddar sauce that was good too.

It's the Taco Bell from Demolition Man.

Checkers/Rally's is fucking terrible so they did you a favor.

Lol?
Thing was always deflated.
Sour cream in one corner, nacho cheese in another corner, and a little beef throughout.

Those were the best, they cost 20 cents less than the normal crunchy tacos and had more in them.

It's the TB HQ in CA.

Guess your taco bell just sucks ass, the one near my house would load that thing up and it would be even throughout

Wtf? In Italy they still make it

osu fag here

can confirm

Miss me?

>THE BEEFY FRITOS BURRITO
come back please ;-;

"no"

Come oooonnnn