I fucking hate all of you

I fucking hate all of you
I bought this, for 2.99 plus deposit and tax and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted
Fuck all of you and the /sip/ meme

yes

The black one is the only drinkable /sip/.

WELL LADS, THIS IS NOW A /SIP/ GENERAL
POST'EM 'N' TOAST'EM

S I P B O Y S

Yeah the white one is fucking disgusting, like drinking a bottle of dissolved stevia

>Not drinking the Pomegranate Acai
That's where you fucked up man

Can i get my sip rated?

Pic relates

I enjoy them both. They are both excellent /sips/.

not out fault you were raised to like the taste of shit only

If you can track down the black cherry it's also a good /sip/

>2.99 plus deposit

sucker

There's an orange one too apparently, which I haven't had. Whole Foods here has a pretty wide selection from that brand.

>xD/10

Off to snort these bitches

what aisle?

It's in with the Kool-Aid packets.

Thanks

>1g carbs = 0% DV = x
>49g = 16% DV = y
> x*n = y must be true for some value n
> n = undefined

???

Sipping str8 from the data center.

>falling for the shills
I don't even know why I didn't filter sip yet. Well, I'm doing it now.

Bye faggot

Don't you ever reply to my post ever again

Don't ever post in my thread again

Anyone have access to xyience? They are pretty good sips.

Not the most effective, but easily the best tasting sip.

>plus tax plus deposit

Do they really add this on at the register in 3dd world countries?

My favs. Works well. Helps me though Chrons inflammations.

No jitters. No gut rot. Lots of vitamin b (more than I've ever seen) so I can focus like a mofo for 12 hours no sweat if I sip on 2.

Stay out of this faggot

>$2.99

where the hell do you live? Monster costs $4.50 here before tax.

Western NY

they cost like 1.88 at walmart you cucks

You gotta but them in bulk guy.

It's almost like /sip/ is just a style of shitposting used to ironically make fun of frat guys and "gamer fuel" addicts or something.

I'm upstate too but Monster zero is only 2/$4 at nearly every convenience mart. There's off brand sips @ 2/$3 at some places.

>When you gotta troll your retarded base into buying /sips at 5:15 but you gotta take healthcare away from the same retards at 5:20.

Bought it at (((tops)))

I can't figure out how Tops is still around. Both Wegmans and Walmart beat Tops on quality and price on most everything.

They actually sell packets of generic drink mix with that much caffeine? How have I not seen this?
>shilling some meme energy drink is okay if it's ironic shitposting
Boring.

im enjoying my first rip of the day

how about you Veeky Forums?

yeah, it's a surprisingly nice energy mix for a generic product

>Wegmans
Too poor around here

He gone git wetttt nice sip mello

They are 2 for $4 at every convenience store I've ever been in.

I drank a Monster once. The normal regular black one whatever it's called. Tasted like a can of coke that someone had dropped a cigarette into.

Pic related is the goat sip.

the smell of energy drinks is worse than shit. at least shit you know what to do with. that sweet sick aroma, perhaps the b vitamins, is horrible. id rather breath second hand smoke. hell, ill light up to kill the smell. and in a mixed drink? nigga you crazy.

best drink ever. red ribbon/natrona makes a pennsylvania punch from the recipe. i have not tried the actual reincarnation. this was the bomb in the 30s or so. its grape punch, no carbonation. yes, its really good enough to mention.

Mah nigger, V is my jam. I was on 6 cans of that a day until I was diagnosed with diabetes. How I miss it.

>until I was diagnosed with diabetes

This is why we sip.

RIP your beetus

You fell for the meme, dumb nigger. Original green is the best

They make a sugar free version don't they?

You need those sugar free /sips/.

Pic related is slowly becoming my favorite /sip/

>left wing cuckie tries to make a funny meme but fails miserably

>moderate rustling

Let's try on nepotismSwamp.jpg and see if we can crank up the rekt factor.

best just low on caf

>drinking Monster

This. I buy online, and comes out to 2.13 per can, no extra tax or crv included.

And I thought everything was expensive here in a Australia. Literally like 2 bucks

>somebody created this image
>you actually saved it

Do you realize how much of a loser you are?

>365ml bottle of V
>anywhere from $4 to $5 depending on where you buy them

Everything is expensive here. Although there's this little independent grocery shop in the suburbs near my house that sells them for $3.50 but there's never anyone in there and that 50c that I would save by going in there is totally negated by how fucking depressing it is to see the little asian dude's face light up at the prospect of having a customer.

>totally negated by how fucking depressing it is to see the little asian dude's face light up at the prospect of having a customer.

Isn't more sad for you to not go and he loses one of the few customers he has? Support local business.

All energy drinks are gross, but the one that takes the cake is NOS... Man that shit smells like actual cat piss. Ive never even drank that shit because of the smell

>He doesn't /sip/
Gtfo

That shit legitimately makes me sick, i dont know how people can stomach it

I saw this thread and bought one thinking it will give me energy to work out. Now I'm all shaking and anxious and shit with a stomach ache and I can't sit still, fuck this meme.

..fuck, I might see if I can order these off online

I only like the rockstar energy drinks because they taste the least like energy drinks. I should probably just drink regular soda or fruit juice instead.

Lol, you didn't drink it did you?

OP here, yes I did bought pic related and thought it was better

>that first megasip of the day

That stuff is actually pretty good. Had one after working out

What kinda fucking ghetto shithole doesn't have all the information of your purchase on the receipt? Dumb yellow face poster

thoughts?

Personally i think it has a vile aftertaste.

Why would you even take that risk? It' a viral marketing meme targeted to fatasses

Have you fuckwits heard of coffee?

By Veeky Forums standards this is normal. You are just bothered

rockstar > monster
especially the mango orange passionfruit one

HEB/10

>he doesn't know about the energy drink high

tastes like shit desu

>he didn't get the ultra violet at Dollar General for $2

What kind of ghetto shithole doesn't display the product's full purchase price on the shelf with taxes and any other container deposits etc already included? America.

Go grab a passport and visit a 1st world country (once you've finished your 3 jobs with 14 hour shifts at $5 per hr) and look at the products on display. You'll notice that when you check out via the register you'll pay the exact same amount that was written on the shelf price.

Amen.

I bought 2 of those things at the gas station and I want my fucking money back.

Exactly! .......or maybe some tea, Earle grey, hot!

I drank one before a run last weekend. I was shaking for 30 minutes, then I got really tired halfway through my run. Then I wanted to throw up. I'll stick with coffee.

where is the best place to buy sips in bulk?

> .0/10

> falling for the coffee meme

0 kidney stones / 10

R A R E

*sips fedora*

I made it. I didn't name it that though. I also made pic related.

Classic Red Bull is the only good energy drink.

>image sharing on an image sharing site makes you a total loser

Maybe Veeky Forums just isn't for you, buddy. Have you thought about lurking more?

SIPBOYS Local 283 reporting in!

I love the monster zeros. The red, blue AND white ones are all great. I much prefer them over the standard black/green can.

Also, Bawls is hands down the best energy drink ever.

Sam's Club and Costco.

I love those. I drink like 3 every day.

>Real sip nigga