Best foods for healthy bowel movements?

Best foods for healthy bowel movements?

The other day I ate big bowl of chili and nice cup of coffee. That gave me overworldly shits

Oatmeal and steaming hot black coffee. Never lets me down.

coffee

all bran with raisins

Sauerkraut/kimchi, pickles, yogurt, fresh vegetables.

Leafy greens and whole grains.

Hardly a food, but phyllium husk.

Coffee just makes you shit your brains out, doesn't give you a healthy BM

Never happens to me. How much do you usually drink when you have it?

coffee and cigarettes - the breakfast of champions

Tomoko can shit on my face any day desu

Your animu a shit, weeb.

i want to kiss and cuddle tomoko

Stop eating so much processed meat. Up your fruit and vegetable intake. Yogurt, cultured veggies, sauerkraut, kimchi, etc. for healthy gut flora. Drink plenty of water.

Plant foods. That's all you need to know.

Metamucil.

When I can't go to the bathroom I take ritalin and think about how I'm getting older and haven't accomplished anything yet. It makes makes me nervous and feeling like taking a shit.

Prunes and oatmeal

There's nothing quite like vegetable stew for a quick, easy, and relatively clean (saves money on toilet paper) shit.

wrong, breakfast of champions is redbull and a slim jim, wait 3 minutes, vomit it, then reswallow it. that's the breakfast of champions.

Celery.

Can I throw meat in there?

Serious answer

Rice, baked chicken/turkey, non-smoked fish and a little fruit here and there

i wanna be tomokos friend

same

All bran, that stuff tastes pretty good too

I remember being in college and eating nothing but all bran for a couple of days; evidently you can have too much fiber because my ass was bleeding from all the wiping associated with shitting over 10 times a day

your boyfriends dick

I can only shit like once every 3-4 days despite eating a lot of salad. :o(

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
nog nog

coffee never does anything to me

fiber is the answer for a good poop. Try adding some beans to your diet

How do I make this?

tomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomokomoko

yogurt, oats, leafy greans, and fruits. If getting juices get dat pulp.

Also just go get a big container of metamucil. I swear by it and cut my cocaine with it too. Whenever I have dookie troubles I chug two glasses before bed. Fucking blow my ass out the next morning and feel like god has given me a new chance in this life.

Fresh fruits and vegetables that are high water content.

Whole plant foods

Raisin Bran Crunch.

Celery. Dat insoluble fiber. You'll be pushing logs in no time.

ive been eating two of these a day and it makes me shit like a pro

Prunes

>go on a spree of making vegetable-packed bean stews with toast to snack on
>take massive, double logged shits every other day
>swear I'm shitting more than I actually eat
>feels amazing but have to wipe for half an hour

Be careful what you wish for.

Brown rice, yogurt, and coffee.

please no bully Tomoko, Umaru-chan

Tomoko is NEETcore, right?

I've only watched Welcome to the NHK.

Oranges