I'm going tubing soon; the trip will be approx 4 hours. What kind of snacks and drinks should I bring...

I'm going tubing soon; the trip will be approx 4 hours. What kind of snacks and drinks should I bring? I was thinking of making a cocktail and bringing it in a big glass jug (like carlo rossi size) with ice in it.

Swedish Fish and a travel mug full of beer.

I get where you're coming from with the cocktail. But, you'll be out in the sun doing physical activity and drinking liquor... tubing calls for beer. Get an extra tube and float an ice chest.

A 4-hour tubing trip is a great opportunity to play Edward Fortyhands.

This is my likely course of action, but if anyone had success with weird booze/food ideas, it'd be neat.

Swedish Fish are one of the worst food experiences possible dude; shit gets stuck in my teeth.

Beer guy here, we usually bring a little charcoal and dig a little hole on the beach to grill sausages.

That is a fantastic idea. Thanks.

niggertoes

As a Southernfag I can confirm those are good snacking, but people get really mad if you don't call them "Brazil nuts" now.

You'll need copious amounts of sunscreen. It looks like a radiation bath.

Yup, curious where you're located? Southern Louisiana here.

Northern CA; will be on the American River (near Sacramento which is hot as fuck this time of year)

I've only heard people call them brazil nuts on the internet

anyways trader joes sells whole bags of shelled ones for like 6 bucks or something. lord knows how they get that shell off leaving the entire nut intact

The only times I've ever heard people call them niggertoes is when my grandparents call them that in hushed tones so other people can't hear, or my brothers and I when we're being edgy for laughs. You must live in a very isolated place, but the again you have a Trader Joe's so who knows.

>bringing glass to any aquatic activity

fuck you OP

whats wrong w that

drop it in the river and then what it someone steps on it and shatters it and blood everywhere and then shark problem

you don't bring glass to a swimming pool too I hope.

Glass shatters, glass shatters are sharp! We dont want that shit in rivers

Better than bringing plastic at least.

No only beaches but if my insulin gets low I have to inject there but leave the needle cuz I don't wanna carry that shit. Plus sometimes I change my 2 year old brothers diaper but don't find a trashcan so leave that too

fuck no retard!

you must be from jersey

OP here; I don't litter, but I take your point. I've done something similar to this idea before camping. Tied a string of jugs of sangria in a stream to keep them cool. Worked out great!

Even if the glass breaks, the river/ocean will smooth over the sharp edges in under a decade. At the point the glass is basically just rocks. Plastic shit is just there, forever, polluting the environment.

Or you dont litter and take out what you bring in! Cant really bring out all that broken glass after it sinks to the bottom

>drop plastic
>stays there for a million years
>kills or sickens anything that accidentally ingests it
>especially hazardous to all aquatic life

>drop glass
>river smooths out the edges in a month at most
>water animals have a new hard thing to play with or live under

pls

If you don't litter it's not a problem

This is a given, the implication is this is the worst case scenario of you losing hold of the bottle and failing to retrieve it happens.

>injects (?) when insulin is low
>doesnt just take a glucose tablet

ok

>drink both the beers in 5 minutes anyway and have bottles taped to your hands for no good reason

I never understood this meme.

It takes me a solid 30 minutes just to drink one 40oz.

1. It's 40 fucking ounces
2. They taste like shit

That's like 3 cans of beer bro lmao

3 cans in 30 minutes is pretty much my average pace, so that makes sense. Sorry I'm not an alcoholic?

No need to get defensive, lightweight.

>t. Guy who's mad he can't get hammered for under $10

I would sober up quicker than I would get drunk at that pace, especially if eating.

>implying having a good liver is a bad thing
Genetic superiority, same reason lightweight got defensive. Deep down he knows he is inferior.

Decent mammaries on the chick on the left, even if she is a landwhale. Got any pix of her showing them off in full view?

Dude I can't even stomach 3 beers. I get full fast.

The worst kind of person.

I don't think you can bring booze out there anymore. Especially not on/near holidays
>t. Family used to raft out from the South Fork

>can't find a trashcan
>hurr lets just leave it here, daddy government didn't make it easy for me to get rid of my junk
>now it's not my problem

You are the worst kind of person. If I see you drop a diaper somewhere I will pick it up and smear that shit in your face, even if I need to follow you for miles.

Bring liquor. Everything else can wait.

I looked it up and can only see that they tend to ban alcohol in the parks on holidays. Thanks for the heads up