How to make this shit taste good?

how to make this shit taste good?
hard mode: no fats

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=black beans plantains fried eggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But user, they already taste good by themselves. They're great baked with a little cinnamon or cloves.

Throw it in the trash and buy a real potato.

Bake it

baking or boiling is heavily implied.

bake it whole, then cut it in half and top it with black beans, salsa, and cilantro

I cut them into sort of fat french fry shapes and put olive oil and salt on and bake it. soft sweet french fries

that actually sounds good pham. I'm thinking they should also be dipped in baking soda water to make them crispy.

Nothing. I just bake them and eat plain. Great little filling calorie bomb, awesome pre-workout fuel.

This, sweet potatoes are much more moist than white potatoes and don't really need fat added. I just baked/steam them, and add a bit of salt and clove. It's delicious.

Or have them with black beans, salsa, and fried eggs.

>bake it whole, then cut it in half and top it with black beans, salsa, and cilantro
>Or have them with black beans, salsa, and fried eggs.
Is this a new meme I don't know about yet? Sounds kind of gross.

>Sounds kind of gross.
It's a pretty common dish, although more often served with plantain instead of sweet potato. But I prefer sweet potato.

google.com/search?q=black beans plantains fried eggs

>google.com/search?q=black beans plantains fried eggs
Wierd, I've never heard of this before.

Seems popular in Latin-American cuisine, so if you don't eat that stuff often or haven't been around it much I guess I could see why it seems weird and gross but it's actually quite good.

the patrician answer. exactly what i do

Bump yo. I've been eating these shits plain and need some ideas.

I already do this with regular potatoes and italian seasoning. There's got to be a better seasoning to use on sweet potatoes though.

Salvadorian place near me sells fried plantain with refried beans and thicc sour creme for dipping. very good.

I just bake em as is and then split em when soft and moist and put cardamom and a little maple syrup on them

sweet potatoes are real potatoes. what you call real potatoes are bastard potatoes

This. There is no hard mode, microwaved sweet potato is delicious on it's own, maybe with some salt and pepper.

OP is you think they need to drowned in something to taste good, I encourage to call this number instead as it caters more to your level of taste.

>cardamom

Even though they are good plain like that, the best sweet potatoes I ever had were twice-baked ones. They were made pretty much like regular twice-baked potatoes, but the insides where mixed with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, butter, and just a little bit of bourbon. They also topped with brown sugar and chopped walnuts, which made a nice and crunchy crust over the soft insides. Best dessert ever!

If you can find these, get them instead. The texture is better, they're slightly less sweet. Fucking delicious.

Sounds fantastic for the holidays