Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oLJfEVu3kbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jane Austen has mad bantz and is genuinely funny

I want to suck that girl's asshole

Iliad is the most pointless poem ever written

I want to tickle that tummy

Burroughs > Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Hemingway and DFW

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women do.

Not contrarian at all

Nabokov is an edgelord hack with fancy prose

England's literature is the worst literature of all time

read it in Greek

go back to /r9k/, you fucking autistic virgin loser

this isn't a contrarian opinion, tho

this

Kundera is a hack
Frank Norris is the greatest American author
The Russians as a whole are overrated

is there really a whole board here full of Elliot Rodgers

2 actually.

Pessoa is a shit.
German is the best Veeky Forums language.
The only really good Joyce are The Dead and Ulysses.

All I want is to hold a delicate heavenly female in my arms. I want her vulnerability to be penetrated by my rock hard erection.

Her squealing my name, "oh Geoffrey!" as I fuck the farts out of her tight little assholes. She continues screaming "Geoffrey, oh Geoffrey! Your cock is so big! Much bigger than my last boyfriend Tyrone."

Post coitus we begin talking about it, "What happened to Tyrone?"
"oh, he just kind of vaporized one day..."

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

kill yourself, frog faggot

Dickens is a Victorian proto-SJW. Charles McCarry wrote circles around John LeCarre. The only worthwhile thing Hemmmingway ever did were the Nick Adams stories. Hamlet can be read as a Catholic police procedural. Dylan Thomas > T(otally) S(elf-impotant) Eliot.

>t. virgin

You really must kill yourself

I just want one of these women to sit and fart right in my face

this tbqh

Kenneth Burke is the most under-rated theorist of the 20th century.

I think you're just encouraging them.

Personally I enjoy the titillating material on Veeky Forums. I think it's stimulating.

Shut up faggot, go out and do public masturbation

You're retarded

are you aware that there are fuck films on the internet?

virgin-shaming should be cause for execution

It's working.

Get laid, loser

We'd be killing all the chads but your problem lies in the fact that people between chads and NEETs would be doing the killing because virgins are weak ass pussies. So you still wouldn't be getting any, you'd just end up with a different group of people slaying pussy while you stand and watch. Welcome to the Russian Revolution you fucking peasant.

not controversial

shes universally agreed to be a master

Well hell, I don't hold any contrarian opinions against any work in the western canon. I can't tell if it's because I'm too spineless to judge something for myself, but I can honestly say that out of everything I've read in the western canon (from the Greek tragedians, Plato, Joyce, Shakespeare, Chaucer, and Dante, even down to Dostoevsky, Salinger, Melville, Twain, Faulkner, Hemingway and Steinbeck), I have not disliked anything. More than often I may have not understood a work in its entirety, but I understand that with subsequent rereadings, more will come.

She looks like a young Cate Blanchett. Don't stop posting.

I prefer hips

lol

Does no one else get this guy's humour?

Jospeph Conrad is terribly underrated

Keep going

Top fucking kek that was a good laugh. I salute you good sir.

have you read Pessoa in portuguese?

it's quite good senpai t_t

as she was putting her shirt back on I asked "so why was he called the rocketman?"

"uh, well it was just after the war and he was known for this costume he would wear around town. It was a helmet that looked like a rocket nose come and some fins on his pants. That's before he went up the river looking for the F-Gerat or whatever"

In that moment I shared in her wistful nostalgia for this man of whom I had only heard tale. Too tender, think of something to change the subject. "so what was the best lay you've ever had"

Pulling her skirt back up over her now cum stained knickers, she saunters over to the bed and lays down next to me. "it would have to be during summer one year near my father's winter house. I was probably... Must have been 23. I went down to the beach with one of my girlfriends and we were just tanning a bit and we noticed that we had an admirer up on the clifftop overlooking the beach. He seemed almost frightened of us, both of us being nude, mid twenties and him being... I'd say not much older than 17 or 18."

(Cont'd)

Literature shouldn't be taken as seriously as it is.

Only Caucasians can write great novels and philosophies

do you only speak caucasian languages?

"He saw that we noticed him and I thought he'd run off but he just kept staring. My friend looked over to me and then called up to him inviting him down. It turned out there were two of them. The brown haired boy we'd seen and a shorter blonde boy, now that they were closer we could see that were even younger than we thought, 15 or 16, still incredibly nervous. Now my friend was always adventurous, more than me and she grabbed the right hand of the blonde boy and placed it on her breast. It was clear neither of them had a woman before by their hesitation and my friend pulled the blonde down on top of her before he started enjoying himself. He pulled his cock out, surprisingly big for a boy his age and began thrusting the girth into her.

"meanwhile, the brown haired boy just stared at me not really knowing what to do and in his face I saw an innocence and beauty I have not seen since and so I turned to him and opened my legs. Both the boys had some stamina, the brown haired one could keep better rhythm and he lasted longer. The blonde climaxed in my friend maybe five minutes after beginning. Both watched me for the next ten minutes as the brown haired boy fucked me with increasingly more power. My friend got up a little after they finished, cum still dripping from her, and she encouraged the blonde to join his friend on me. He came over (erect again so soon?) and I stopped the brown haired boy then rolling over onto my knees and presented my mouth to the blonde. His cock reached a little ways down my throat but not enough to make me gag.

"It took a little longer for them both to get over the awkwardness of the situation but we eventually found a good communal rhythm.

Using that racial classification of caucasoid negroid and mongoloid. Caucasians are the only people to have created great works of note that changed humanity as a whole.

what is this beauty

Everyone hates on McCarthy cause he seems to be an entry point for a lot of psueds but he's a genuine master. He's got an identifiable formula but it always works for him.

Faulkner is one of the greatest geniuses in the history of the English language. I know it's not contrarian to think he's a genius, but I think even calling him that underrates him. He's second only to Shakespeare in his absolute mastery of the language. Actually, he may be better than Shakespeare. He understands the language on a very protean, fundamental level. It seems instinctive in him.

"being entered from both sides is a really magical thing. I don't think you'd understand it unless it's happened to you but you can just feel the throbbing, the heat and the viscerality of the entire experience throughout your whole body. It's at once humiliating and energizing to have these warm thick pieces of meat within you. But anyway, we had a good rhythm going now and I started uncontrollably moaning, except muffled, you know because of the cock in my mouth and all. I could barely breathe during the whole thing so I was gasping and salivating and squirming all over the place.

"I glanced over at my friend and she was rubbing herself pretty furiously. We made eye contact and she stopped, us two just staring into one another's eyes for a bit before she got up and walked over to me. She threw her leg over my back and mounted me like a horse and began grinding her crotch on my back and kissing the blonde boy. I don't know how long this lasted. It felt like minutes but I think we all lost track of time.

"Amazingly we all came within seconds of one another. The first, I think, was the blonde right down my throat at which point I think I was the second. I began to collapse just as the brown haired boy ejaculated inside me and the last to come was my friend, right on my back. We all lay in a pile there for 30 minutes or an hour, who can say? The boys left first, got dressed and left without a word. We never learned their names and never saw them again. My friend and I never really spoke about that day again and I went back to my normal life after, and my boyfriend at the time. I didn't feel bad for him though, I found out he had cheated on me in fact a few months after that.

"But yeah, that's probably my best. That or the time I was dressed in imipolex-G and railed with a strap-on of the same material. But I've told enough stories for today." Then she dozed off and I just stared at her while she slept.

Crime and Punishment is an okay book.

I said titillated, not executed.

sauce?

Hemingway has overrated prose

Robert Frost is overrated.
The Blithedale Romance is a great book.
Shakespeare's relevancy astounds me.

Certain Stephen King books are pretty good

Catch 22 is a piece of shit.

If I asked an amazing writer to waste all his talent in the most boring, mundane, and insufferable content he could think of, the result would be flaubert.

the canon is a stupid idea

>The Blithedale Romance is a great book.

Oh man, I'm going to wind up reading that as part of a Hawthorne/Melville class I'm taking. I was already looking forward to it, but now I really am.

Hawthorne in general is super underrated. He's a magnificent writer.

I unironically enjoy Pynchon solely for his goofs gaffs, jokes, gags, and rambunctious behaviour. If you asked me anything about what any of his books actually mean, I wouldn't be able to tell you.

I like you.

fucking a, that's a dream course.

Do you have any Hawthorne novels to suggest? I remember thinking when I read the scarlet letter that it was one of the worst novels I'd ever read.

Instead of novels, I'd read his Tales. They're essentially short stories and fantastic, romantic stuff. They're really good.

I wanna do a sex on her

Reading sucks ass and doesn't actually get you anywhere. You're better off being mentally retarded or taking drugs.

I didn't learn how to read until I was 13, and it never improved my life in the least. It's just fucking words on paper, and people think it has meaning. I go on the streets and actually *do* something, I get a job, or a task, and I do it - that has fucking meaning. I don't sit around looking at words on paper and wonder how it applies in the real world, or in my psyche. I do shit (and browse Veeky Forums while taking a shit, but I digress).

Fuck reading, and fuck all of you.

im sure this #truthbomb will trigger someone

Just literally threw my book out the window. Life was bad, but now it is good - FOREVER!

"Philosophy" as an academic discipline is completely worthless

Don't actually know if that's contrarian tbqh

I laughed desu

Philosophy became completely worthless because it became a academic discipline and stopped being applicable.

Philosophy has failed you, but it's your fault.

I came.

Philosophy contributes to mega tryhard literature as a baseline/something you should understand.

That's OK, most people go their whole lives without consuming any third-party "philosophy" whatsoever

You could say it failed me, but I would counter by saying it couldn't have done anything else.

>>go back to /r9k/, you fucking autistic virgin loser
being a virgin is a being a loser
found the elliot roger of this thread

Nah, you just have a fundamental misunderstanding of things. It happens often.

too obvious
scratch 'fancy' and im together with you on it lad
'kundera is a hack' doesn't even make any sense - he never aspired with his writing, it was just scribbling, his books are just top comfy for people that have certain taste and that's all there's to him

kundera actually would be sort of quirky 'reddit the author' but girl from 'unbearable..' triggers feminists for some reason so reddit cucked itself from it's favorite book

mine: i mentally file people liking vonnegut as

Trudeau is so dreamy, no wonder she can't keep her eyes away.

All the problems in the world are due to lack of Philosophy and geometry of course

Please try to elucidate a little

who dat?

One man's problem is another's fortune. Is that kind of naive platitude the best "philosophy" has to offer?

>One man's problem is another's fortune. Is that kind of naive platitude the best "philosophy" has to offer?
If thats what you think, of course, right?

this

what an interesting....philosophy

youtu.be/oLJfEVu3kbY

I want to suck some Lolita's toes

Fitzgerald is one of the all time great prose stylists

nice opinion normie

>girl from 'unbearable..' triggers feminists for some reason so reddit cucked itself from it's favorite book
I'd think Tereza would appeal to feminists and reddit... also a side note laughable loves is one of my fav books i read this past year but i def see how most of his female characters seem to be tailored to kundera's don juan-esque idea of sex. but i'm female and i like him

>old hag
Fuck off

Cervantes wasn't the best Spanish-language author of his time.