Hey cooks, I want to start selling muffins, to make some money to buy a Nintendo Switch and a copy of Monster Hunter XX

Hey cooks, I want to start selling muffins, to make some money to buy a Nintendo Switch and a copy of Monster Hunter XX.
Do you have some useful tips I should know about starting a home business, or about making sellable muffins?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/key-lime-muffins-99277
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Create a business plan, crunch the numbers, buy wholesale and purchase a PlayStation 4

You're gonna need a good recipe that appeals to the majority of your potential customers, which heavily depends on your location. Where you at OP?

>purchase a PlayStation 4
This is the only incorrect part of this post. Get a Switch or just build a PC.

Yeah, I was planning on buying wholsesale, at least in the beggining. I want to at least have some quality ingredients to ensure a wonderful flavor.
Also, I want to play Zelda.

[spoiler]Ensenada, Mexico.[/spoiler] I was planning on selling heavy chocolate, banana-chocolate, and granola. Maybe add cinnamon apple there, but that would be a fancier recipe, and I'm not sure if people would buy it.

Just suck some dicks for money

Fuck off, I'm not a faggot. Just unable to find a job.

>Mexico
Just do lime muffins, and don't forget to squeeze a fresh lime wedge over them just before you hand them to the customer.

Nah but seriously a lime muffin sounds kind of good, and I found a recipe on the internet for something like that. Not sure if Mexicans would like them or not, but they sound good to me. food.com/recipe/key-lime-muffins-99277

jalepeno cheese muffins...

I had a pink lemonade cupcake once and it was amazing.

Lime or lemon?

That sounds interesting. I might have to test it.

Lime. Limón in Spanish, I believe.

You should add them some protein of your own, makes wonders

Lime is Lima in spanish, but I'm not too sure if in America you use Lime for Limones.
Anyways, I guess I'm gonna have to try with both, and see which one is actually descent.

In today's economy??? I wouldn't dare start a business, let alone one that can be done using cake mix and cup cakes or already having a plethora of pre made already available.

Have fun getting fined and shut down.

>make some money to buy a Nintendo Switch and a copy of Monster Hunter XX
Sell your "muffin" for 5 bucks at the nearest train station, if you know what i mean...

First you would need a business license. Find out your local area's flavor base, work with that. I would say when you first start baking, throw in a few samplers, cut them into quarters, and see if people have a solid reaction to that. Once you get one flavor profile, expand your customer base by adding in another flavor profile, and go from there.
Also, bake because you want to, not because you want other shit

Why don't you get an actual job?

Just invest in $KNPD

or try r9k

>First you would need a business license.

Where do you live? You know that in most places there is no such thing as a "business license", right?

>>flavor base
>>flavor profile

You've got your buzzword compliance down, but I don't think you've ever had any experience operating a business. Especially since you didn't bother to mention the big hurdle:

If you are selling food to the public then that food needs to be prepared in a kitchen which has been inspected and approved by your local health department.

Selling 500 bucks worth of muffins to buy a Nintendo is hardly a business, it's basically just a glorified lemonade stand.

What's your point? While I agree it's silly, there have been past incidents in which kids with lemonade stands were shut down by the cops for this exact reason. Same thing with little old ladies baking cakes or cookies at home for their church fundraiser.

I doubt that very much. Especially in Mexico where there are dirt poor people on the side of the road selling tortillas, fruit, tamales etc constantly. OP should start a local Facebook page and sell his muffins that way.