Could you train chefs to have a "feederism" fetish subliminally in a ethical fashion to increase their involvement with...

could you train chefs to have a "feederism" fetish subliminally in a ethical fashion to increase their involvement with their career?

Although first off, this thread is degenerate and you should feel degenerate, the answer would be yes. Promoting this fetish and allowing its expression to be public ally acceptable would increase the popularity of it and this the use of it. Mind the effects might not be noticeable if practically applied, but yeah it could be done.

There is evidence of this being done throughout history, although not in the radical case you're referring to. This can be observed through race-mixing, homosexuality, and transgenderism in Western First World countries. Mind those aren't fetishes, but taking the same civil rights steps they took and demanding the legislation to allow them to become possible and promoted would make this fetishism you're describing perform much like those movements.
This is also a bad thing however, as recent pedophile movements understand this and have been trying to become more acceptable within relevant recency.
>tl;dr: The answer is yes, there are historical examples, although I don't know the exact process of how it would be done or the affects it would cause.

thicc rick

Damn she's fine.

T H I C C

ive never seen so much bollocks in one post, jesus

and that's the most 'bollocks' I've seen in a post

OP what are you planning?

brainlet detected

OP if you want competent employees you should have gone in a different branch than the food service industry

also the girl in your picture is disgusting

Actually you're the brainlet.

no, you're the brainlet

You're all brainlets

Mmmmm..... She's healthy

>tfw no chubby gf to cuddle

says the brainlet

>allowing its expression to be public ally acceptable
Just to clarify, by this you mean pushing for it to just be generally accepted by the public by means of bandwagoning on the LGBT acceptance movement, already broadening to general acceptance of sexual degeneracy?

Also, since you're the only person to actually answer the question, what do you think about the possible health issues? Could it be shrugged off in a similar way to the fat acceptance movement, or would it be classified as different?

god damn she fine

t. brainlet

oh man it would be shrugged off so hard you would not believe

perhaps it would even hearken a new age of hedonism reminiscent of the times during the fall of Rome.

>what do you think about the possible health issues?
There will be the clear issue of increased public rates of heart disease, and of course some societal conflict, but that's all that initially comes to mind. It might be a good "Roman Bread and Circuses" strategy for controlling people, but that kind of ranges into debatable politics and psychology.
>Could it be shrugged off in a similar way to the fat acceptance movement, or would it be classified as different?
I'm the same poster you commented towards, and I believe what I wrote. Yes. If it's a promotion of public acceptance through, say social media and the education system, then yeah. It's the "shrugging off" of the problems it causes that allows the source to be promoted. Referring to the historical examples I used (as /pol/itically incorrect as they are, I'm open for debate rather than just name calling from other anons), various negative side affects of movements made socially acceptable are ignored, and that's done by simply refusing to raise awareness on them. Did you know that reports have shown that over 20% of gay and bisexual men have AIDS? Due to this not being taught though, society doesn't flip out and you don't see propaganda saying, "GAYS GET AIDS!" Or in racially mixed homes, which I myself am a product of, there tends to be more socio-political insecurity regarding racial tensions.

Point being, there would be health issues, and they'd be shrugged off in order to promote this experimental lifestyle.

shh brainlet

Just gonna touch on something I missed real quick, because you put something into words much better than I could have.
>by this you mean pushing for it to just be generally accepted by the public by means of bandwagoning on the LGBT acceptance movement, already broadening to general acceptance of sexual degeneracy?
Yes. That was essentially what I was trying to say poorly.