Veeky Forums Writes a (new) Novel, Part Three: Writing is Underway

Most of you are probably aware by now, but in case you aren't, Veeky Forums's most ambitious collaborative writing project is currently underway.

Want to be involved? It's easy, just read over the basic premise (found in the posts below) and jump into one of the Google Docs to start contributing.

Because of the inherent complexity of the project, there are three (3) Google Docs currently running

The first is the Planning Doc, where all of the planning (whether it's coming up with character names, chapter arcs, potential titles, themes, styles, cover art, etc) for the main sections of the novel will occur:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mRH7rfS21WKMPzLEDMxcRtnB38rpkraTgL4dOKBlJIo/edit?usp=sharing

The second is the Writing Doc, where you can submit prose for any chapter. It is worth noting that each main chapter has a vague premise, so the writing here is not completely free form. Chapters will periodically be added to this doc and become available for contribution, as the details for each chapter are ironed out and agreed upon:

docs.google.com/document/d/18qUc-Q9RwgUnfu30W2mfa3FxosUMkSE0PVKKXBqrz1I/edit?usp=sharing

And finally, there is the Interludes and Appendices Doc. This is where if you can just put something down on the page, whether it's something you wrote three years ago and think it might fit somehow, or something you wanna write specifically for the project. The writing here is almost completely freeform, and need only be tangentially related to the rest of the text (more details given in the Doc itself). There is a place for both poetry and prose here:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-cp4Avh4E2VYGLPdV1afZnKsZeY-2_GUVjqyRNeKFmE/edit

If you are having trouble understanding how this all works, which is very understandable, do not worry. In the posts below will be a quick, but detailed, rundown of the basic premise for the project. I would recommend ALL anons read through this rundown before contributing to either doc, to ensure that we are all on the same page.

Worth Noting:
- The current title (Pantheon) is just a working title. Title and cover art discussion is currently taking place in the planning doc
- Periodically, you may find that public editing is restricted. This will usually be because a pesky user has been meddling with or mass deleting the document. During these times you can still edit and add comments, your edits will simply remain pending until approval. I will do my best to approve all edits as soon as possible during these times.
- Always feel free to post your contributions, criticisms, discussions and whatever else in the thread as well, if you don't feel like going straight to the documents
- And finally, if you have any questions or confusions about the project, do not hesitate to ask!

Last thread:

Part 1/2 of the basic premise

(Please read before contributing!)

2/2

The premise sounds gay

You're gay

>autist deletes everttgubg again

Cum Guzz Gazoo
I'm Gonna Cum in You

Fuzz Butt Poopoo
I'm Gonna Cum in You

Cum Slut Fufu
I'm Gonna Cum in You

no, really, it sound fucking lame

We need a shota trap cup bearer.

Now.
So are you.

I know you are but what am I?

a faggot

I know you are but what am I?

>he's still here

Its not like its hard to restore the doc or anything, but it gets a little tiresome sometimes

Also I still have no idea what 'touch my nobby lord' is supposed to mean

a cum guzzler

Ode T'e Cum:
cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum cum cum cum cum cum in my bum bum cum cum cum cum in my bum

new intermission poem right here

>The idea that “Veeky Forums writes a novel” is a “sequel” to TLoTiaT is literally retarded.

Where was this ever implied anywhere?

>same memey characters as TLoTiaT but they're locked into a hard structure instead of freewheeling and fun

Fuck me up senpai

>My philosophy is better, and the surface level subject (mental illness, sexuality, socializing) is flat out more interesting than a weeaboo pretending to ask DFW questions

>Hey op why don't you try Writing the story instead of planning it out? Have you ever written a book before

Well then what would be the purpose of making the project collaborative, user? Also I didn't come up with the initial premise either, it was a created by gathering the ideas of several anons brainstorming together.

lolwut

I'm trying to expand on my ideas for the DFW chapter but it'll take some time as I can only do it at work. I hope to have made significant contributions by the end of the week

this is lame as fuck lmao
nu-Veeky Forums was a mistake

Don't u get it they're making memes mythology !!!

But seriously gb2

>

Statement soon to come regarding the cum guzzling user, whose autism has reached levels that were never thought possible. His dedication to creating a sequel to TLoTiaT has put the project in an uncertain state.

>Kek and also worry

bump

A bump? Sad. Make a new thread And pretend I'm not r i g h t

>I'm making it hard for writing to happen and now threads are dying

wow