*cuts in half to see if it's done*

*cuts in half to see if it's done*

No shame in a little cut

>Not slicing your chicken breast into smaller pieces for quicker frying and mixing better with whatever you're eating

there is deep shame in scratching nonstick pans

>nonstick pans

well how else are you supposed to know?

Use a thermometer

Don't cut all the way through, or take it out of the pan for five seconds, tard.

>cut raw chicken into smaller pieces
>now I need to bathe my countertop, instruments and hands in hellfire or I'll get 5 types of e.coli

*eating chicken breast and judging others for how they cook it

Chicken breast is pleb tier

Plastic cutting boards exist. Soap and running water also exist. Stop pretending like a piece of chicken is a fucking bio-hazard.

A new study says they're worse than wooden cutting boards. Also, a little of what hurts you will help you heal faster.

>A new study says they're worse than wooden cutting boards

Oh good, then you'll be able to cite the study and any peer reviews.

>Tfw wife has murder fucked every pan in the household by using it as an impromptu cutting board

poke a hole in it with your finger, keep it there at about halfway in and when the burning feels like 165 degrees its done

I lost it. Thank you, user.

>trying to cook a chicken breast in anything other than a cast iron pan

>set oven to 120c
>brown chicken on a pan
>stick temp meter on it
>set alarm to yell at 70 degree and put it in oven
Oh look you got perfect chicken with little effort

>not using thermometer

>I just discovered cast iron pans and think all other pans are immediately bad

A good kitchen has atleast three different types of pans

take a bite. if its raw. cook it until it is not

experience

My mother bought a cheap meat thermometer. Probably the worst thing that ever happened to her cooking.
Its a cheap as fuck so the temp refresh rate is maybe every 1 or 2 seconds and the probe is like a 1/4" thick so it takes maybe 20 seconds to get up to the correct temperature.
Mother ain't got no time for that shit to heat up. Stick it in wait half a second. Nope, not done yet, back in the oven.

>tfw wife fucks up knives because she uses ceramic plates as cutting boards.
at least she doesn't use the good knives because she says they are sharp and scare her. no point in arguing.

triggered

if you cook chicken breasts enough it shouldn't be hard at all just going by look and feel. you should be able to tell just by kind of poking at it with your tongs or whatever