Y'all ever cook with a sink? pic related making ramen

y'all ever cook with a sink? pic related making ramen

i heard that hot tap water contains bacteria so i put it in a bag with cold water and i'm giving it a hot bath

What kind of hardships are you going through, forcing you to cook with your sink?

In jail

I can't imagine it's cheaper to use 20 gallons of hot water instead of 5 mins on the stove

it's not even a good reason. i was hungry as fuck but i didn't want to wake my family up by using the microwave

actually once the sink filled up it stayed hot and cooked pretty fast.

pic related, drained

I have cooked steaks sous-vide in my sink before. That is what convinced me to by an anova circulator.

do americans really do this?

damn that's next level
when i got the idea to cook ramen in my sink i didn't even expect it to be edible let alone that i would want to do again with steak. not even ashamed anymore i cooked ramen sous vide in my bathroom. now i'm wondering if i can kill two birds with one stone, take a hot shower and cook dinner. doors have opened for me today Veeky Forums

meant to quote this guy

someone's mad their country doesn't have running water

are you in jail OP

A-are you a girl?

Almost certainly just a prepubescent boy. You must be at least 18 to post here user.

Bitches leave, this is cultural appropriation.

>those feminine features

post feet

>microwave
THEN USE A STOVE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that's just as loud

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aren't you concerned about chemicals leeching from the plastic bag?

i was but it didn't taste plasticky so i figured it was probably fine

I make ramen by pouring hot sink water into a bowl and letting it soak

You got a pretty mouth

pretty stupid, boil the ramen in the kettle. works well with lots of noodle types

One time there was a seperate hot tap at my friends house when I was kid, for making noodles. You just poured the water in the cup and waited a few minutes. Does this have a name?