What the fuck should I do with these motherfuckers? They taste like nothing on their own

What the fuck should I do with these motherfuckers? They taste like nothing on their own.

Dumb shit boomer

Guacamole, dip sauces, sandwich filling, and much more. You are just too retarded to see these.

>tfw no house

>They taste like nothing on their own.
visible confusion.jpg

This. I mean, they have a subtle flavor, but it's there. A little like cucumber.

On toast with sweet chili sauce.

make guacamole ya fucking dweeb

Salt, pepper, lemon juice
Btw can someone explain the avocado on toast meme for me?

Loser hipster way of spending more money on something you could just put an egg on and achieve the same thing nutrition wise

It just tastes good, I like to use avocado in place of mayo on sandwiches

I think it has gotten a hipstery reputation because excessive avocado use has become a thing for West coast restaurants and because vegetarians like to use it for bulking up meals

It's a way investing money that older generations don't understand

Don't buy that shit. It's for fucking hipsters and people obsessed with muh diverstiy and muh bulking.

>they taste like nothing
U wot??? They taste like giant pistachios and butter to me

You save up all that money you spend on avacados over the span of >800 years and you might be able to afford a house in this market.

>He eats animal products

Don't do that fucking meme where you put it on everything, it doesn't work. I like to take lime or lemon juice and squirt till there's more than a hint. Add a dash of salt and grind it up like guacamole then spread it on pita bread or gyro bread. Fucking fantastic. if it's gyro bread make sure it's thick because then you can hold it like a crispy piece of pizza and it won't droop and make a mess.

Blend it with maple and cream, put in cup, enjoy the avocado smoothie

What's the deal with gringos and avocados? Are they really that expensive on burgerland?

add salt, tomato, pepper or whatever you imbecile

>he's a vegan

If they lack flavor they were harvested prematurely. They should have a deep nutty fatty slightly sweet flavor and melt on your tounge.

Throw half of it in a blender with some milk and cinammon, liquefy, drink the resulting deliciousness.

Recommend avacado on bagel with salt, pepper and lemon, put some smoked salmon on and pepper it

FUN FACT:

Avocados make a delicious and oh so pleasant sexual lubricant. Added bouns: it tastes great out of any orifice!

> 3 day old Avocado >>>>>>>>>>> baby oil >>>> KY > Adam & Eve > vaseline

>Added bouns: it tastes great out of any orifice!

Just make sure: when engaging in anal play with Avocados, always take a shit first. Squeezing avocados out of your anus can take alot of effort and sometimes accidents can happen.

This may perhaps be the reason, they seemed small.

Some 55 year old asshole on national TV was going on a spiel about how millennials are the bane of the world and then said something like "If millennials would just stop buying avocado for their toast once in a while, they could afford houses!". Then it became a meme.

spread them on toast, add some salt, pepper and tomato sauce.

u mad

I use them in sandwiches and in salads, sliced. Also make guacamole (just need lime and an onion and 5 ripe avocadoes and cumin and salt). I like them in burritos, diced.

>They taste like nothing on their own.
Stop smoking

Use them like a cucumber?

I usually add them to my sandwiches, tacos, and sometimes as a spread on eggs or toast.

Or you could just make guacamole, right? That's the most obvious advice, right?

Correct! I just moved to Florida and damn, avocados are fucking everywhere. I had never bought them before because I lived in the mountains and they were $2 apiece, but damn if they don't go well in a sandwich with chili sauce, tomato, and fried egg. If you can get them cheap, they are great for a buttery texture and lots of fatty acids

Eat with hardboiled eggs and verde sauce. Eggs in general really.

For lunch, I like to take some an avocado and cut half onto nice honeywheat bread, thin deli-sliced turkey, and stoneground mustard., oooooooh. Pop that bad boy in the toaster oven for a bit until it gets nice and toasty. Eat that shit up promptly.

Then I take the other avocado half, make little trenches in it with a spoon, and fill them with honey. I eat that as dessert and drink whole milk.

P dank lunch

Put it on a runny yolk fried egg sandwich with some chili powder.

Put them in the trash can

Eat Avocados erryday
From my experience:

Soft/ripe: scoop out and eat with some salt and garlic, mix with plain greek yogurt, cucumber and sauteed spinach, use as spread on whatever you can think of, Thicken with corn starch and diced mozzarella, then cook like a pancake (served with a tomato sauce on top), mash with sweet potato (sweet or savory)...

Hard/unripe: Sautee slices until browned up, salt like fries. Bake in a similar fashion. Sweet or savory either way. When Sauteed or baked, avocados take on an almost potato like taste...browned up especially. You can even take slices and bread/deep fry. That's the beauty of working with a highly nutritious food that has a relatively neutral taste--you can go in any direction you want, depending on the day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert...avocado can do it all.

Cut the brown pip in half for acces to tasty nut

cuck

Just put salt and pepper on it then eat with a spoon
Good shit
Basic
Die

Scoop the shit out and use the jacket as a meme cup

>a meme cup
To cup your balls. I get it now.

>hurr humans have been eating meat for thousands of years watch me throw all that out the window and eat only veggies so I can take 5 pills a day to keep up with meat eaters in nutritional value because I'm a snowflake faggot