This triggers the Mexico

This triggers the Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-prototypes-september
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pleb friend of mine got legitimately triggered and wanted to leave the bar when he found out they didn't serve this swill

I think they just think it's really funny, because now even the diehard Trump supporters know the wall isn't happening.

1. why do libshits have to relate everything to trump, you faggots are obsessed with him
2. you know theyre currently in the bidding process for the wall that supposedly isnt happening right
3. kys
4. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/27/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-prototypes-september

>>Taking the bait this hard.

>iwasonlypretending.jpg
lmao fuckin gotem

This was my favorite beer. It sucks we can't get this in the US.

That was my first post in the thread bro. I just call it like I see it.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

go here if you want to fling shit at each other

Prototypes being constructed as a token gesture so Trump can pretend he's actually going to live up to his promises for a little while longer. Mexico isn't going to pay for it, and we both know conservitards won't let Trump shell out American cash to pay for it. And what would it accomplish anyway? It would just piss off the Mexican government, make it mildly more difficult for people to sneak across the border, and add a couple million or even a couple billion to the US national debt, because again Mexico isn't going to pay for it and there's no way Trump can make them.

oh yeah clearly its bait and not some tumblr or leddit faggot cos the best place to try and bait conservatives is Veeky Forums not /pol/
hes a leftist retard obsessed with tonald "dew skewps" blompf and youre fucking stupid, assuming youre not one and the same

KEEP THAT SHIT OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dont care
i knew you were just some obsessed leftist

What else did you think OP wanted when he literally posted a picture of a Mexican beer exploding out of a brick wall?

These autists could have not replied or, at the very least, saged this doomed thread. It's not hard.

unless hes samefagging as that user who brought trump into it i would assume op probably just wanted to talk about the beer

>Desperados is a Mexican beer
Utter fucking retard.

OP is the user that brought Trump into it, but he didn't even have to say the name. "This triggers the Mexico" following a picture of a Mexican beer exploding out of a brick wall does not say "I just want to talk about the merits and failings of this particular brand of beer." However, I'm intrigued by the idea of a tequila-flavored beer. I've had Occulto before, pic related, and it's aged in tequila barrels so it picks up some of that taste, but the way Desperado's bottle says "flavoured with tequila" makes me a little worried. Especially because they use the British spelling of flavored.

It's a beer from Holland. Mexico is trying to ban it because it illegally uses the word tequila.

That's some good shit on a hot day. Doesn't taste much like beer tho

Desperados
Why dont you come to your senses

>someone mentions mexico in a food board
>lol drumpf xd
just fuck off already