Do you think she is really as beautiful as she seems, or is it all some futile, psychopathic show?

Do you think she is really as beautiful as she seems, or is it all some futile, psychopathic show?

Yeah.

Let's not ruin her as we did the other one. Can we?

Making her happy would be so easy. Just buy her a hardcover book with lots of pictures. If only all women were like her.

This. We already did this dance.

No need to traumatize a virtuous girl just because some women are the opposite. It makes no sense.

how is it traumatizing by calling her beautiful?

But we have a duty to turn her on to quality literature :)

It wouldn't stop there with user and you know it.

This. She should read Joyce's love letters and some De Sade.

>De Sade
yes user tell her to read CamuS and Sart too. Some Goth would be right up her street as well.

reported

I dream of her since I saw her here

all girls should be spayed at birth

how can i meet a girl like her in real life?

ballet. being a manlet will help.

nah gowithflick or faeriedrugs is more qtier

Someone sage this before it gets out of hand. We all know what's going to happen.

>Someone sage this before it gets out of hand
wtf do you think sage does? all it does is stop your post from bumping the thread. what the fuck is up with all the ignorant young bloods who can't even Veeky Forums but want to moralfag and people to believe they read shit? read the fucking faq and rules, you dumb shit

What is her allure? As a woman, I see nothing special about her at all. She just seems naive to me.

Time to post your feet, milady.

>I see nothing special about her at all. She just seems naive to me.
>t. heterosexual jealous slut

Cute, wholesome, great posture/body from ballet, interested in literature.

It's almost like people have different tastes in things

back off roastie, go adopt a cat

>As a woman, I see nothing special about her at all.

Uh huh. Sure.

>Implying her naivety isn't one of the most attractive things about her.

Dyke here. Please stop perpetuating the women have no imagination meme by doing this shit If you're really that desperate for attention and getting more cocks pointing in your direction than a ballet dancer, try

I find it funny the people most offended by my comment were other women. She is plain. There is no reason to defend her.

So we know you're sociopathic and not beautiful, with more fucked up feet than a ballet dancer. Thanks for letting us know. We'll go back to youtube now :)

>I find it funny the people most offended by my comment were other women.

If anything it's perfectly obvious why: women hate other women more than men hate women.

That's why you're trying to write her off as naive and plain. You're washed up and jaded and envious of any young woman that isn't.

somebody please be my gf

>most women are one some level, crazy irrational bitches
>most of them are overweight and fall well below my standards
>sex is oppressive for the male, the need to perform causes me anxiety
>to be in a relationship is like walking on eggshells
>so many unspoken rules and etiquette when it comes to picking up girls, how dominant should i be? how assertive? will she respond well to this kind of behavior? how much respect do i need to show? negging? red pill? nice guy?

>look around

>all of my straight male friends, even the very good looking and chad ones are depressed, can't stay in a relationship more than a few months before they're driven crazy
>even the one that actually 'understand' women, really don't, all they've realised is how irrational they are when it comes to the opposite sex and even themselves

>All my gay male friends have great sex lives and/or are in amazing relationships
>the ones in relationships actually communicate with each other, have shared interests/common goals, there's no craziness, little jealousy, they know exactly how to pleasure and respond to each other
>most of the guys in the community seem to be successful, look great, work out, take care of themselves, hardly any are overweight
>my closest, oldest friend is gay, literally a perfect human being, both he and his boyfriend are models and go to great universities

>i'm stuck chasing unrequited love, bad hook ups and am slowly being chipped away at by all these crazy women

Goddamn I wish I were gay. Any straight man in the west who thinks that being hetro is better than homosexual are deluded and clearly don't understand the sexual/romantic dynamics between men and woman and how oppressive they are towards men.

It is the appeal to young girl who seem a virgin, from this,
-you can stay on this level and just enjoy cute fantasy where she is deflowered by you and belongs to you only
-you can be the man who teach her life and provide for her
-you can be the man who teach her sex
-you can be the man who turns her into slut

Sorry, user, unless you're willing to wear skirt and be #2 gf, I don't think I can talk my gf into it even as a Valentine's present.
>straight guy wants to bitch about crazy women
>to a dyke
I don't know, user, if tits and cunt aren't enough for you to forgive all else, you might be batting for the wrong team.

fuckin suck a cock already if you're over women and stop making walls of greentext about what perfect human beings gay people are. we get it women are irrational.

I don't know who this is, but would like an example. Youtube or something, fucknuts.

>All my gay male friends have great sex lives
Sodomy isn't sex.

I didn't hear about this.

Who did Veeky Forums ruin?

hm, she seems more agressive in that photo. I wonder why she tries to be submissive in the youtube if we know she can be tough with her siblings. It makes me see she is really doing these videos for some repressed dangerous sexual purpose and we are all playing into her fantasy by victimizing her.

Her web of deceit is one of the most subtle I've ever seen.

Stop subjecting the nice boys on this board to this manipulative harlot.

I would like you to explain what about this image looks aggressive

Stop giving her subs lol

we can't call her a whore until she gets paid for this shit, user.

Brazilian women even more so.

Which one of you autists was it

She seems wholesome and cute without heavy modernist corruption. To find such a girl I even seriously consider joining an Amish community. A simple girl who I can love is all I want and techno-industrial society only gives you short-lived flings and 50% failed marriage probability.

Carli is pure and a qt pls don't bully her Veeky Forums ;_;

Though I do agree we should get her started on some deeper books

would you still feel that way if she came out and told you that she's a feminist?

I bet you're brazilian. Try talking to a an american chick

Not him, but if a chick being feminist is make or break you're too far gone and should consider an Esenin.

I know you weel Veeky Forums, again you're gonna scare her and screw it all the way through

Never did IRL, and probably will never have such an opportunity.

How so?

I'm certain she's sucking dick on the side. There's always something fucking weird going on in families like hers too. Her dad probably molests some/all of them. Incest, etc.

They're the same cucks that report threads. Death to them. Amen.

>72 likes
>Ayyylmaoo

How.so?

give context for your in house memes please.

Don't even try. I have had a lady friend (read: oneitis) for years who in some ways reminds me of her. If she actually isn't a pseud who reads for the sake of telling others how much she loves reading, she will see through your bullshit even if you put on your best face everytime and recognize what a toxic emotional black hole you are, even if she can love you. Worth it for the sake of being able to say you loved someone in a pure spiritual sort of way, but it's not something I wish upon you.

Do you think a 18 year old girl is not sucking dicks?

if she's not planning to be an academic - what's the point?

>she will see through your bullshit even if you put on your best face everytime and recognize what a toxic emotional black hole you are

All women can do that.

I meant about her family...

gon post her in /b/, thanks for the tip Veeky Forums

you are antifun

This is how she dresses for mass.
She purchased a LV bag with her own money.

are there any female booktubers that don't read almost exclusively YA and the usual Dickens/Austen?etc classics? I just cycled through some Jan. wrap ups and they all read Sarah Maas' ACOTAR. Like every one of them.

desire to join the catholic church rising...

They all read the same shit because publishers send them the same shit.

Eventually, yeah. Every woman I've been with has found out the hard way, but it's nice in a way when you meet someone who knows without having to be shown or told.

dat calf

Stop being a toxic emotional black hole.

Easier said than done.

M-me.

How about not being an autistic faggot? Maybe leave this poor girl alone and let her be? Ever think that maybe she wouldn't want to be with a neckbeard autismo like you?

Has this never occurred to you before? It wouldn't surprise me since your mother was a whore and your father was a charlatan.

I realize that since I am an intellectual and you are just a part of the lower plebeian class, you may have difficulties understanding my superior technique in regards to the reading and understanding of the literature I consume daily. Don't expect to get on my level any time soon, I was reading Gravity's Rainbow and Infinite Jest before you even came out of your father's sack. Good luck reading those novels without their companion guides like I did. You would probably be too stupid to understand the plot without it.

I've already wasted too much of my valuable reading time responding to this infantile post. You are a faggot OP.

You will never have a nice innocent Catholic woman like Carli.

women can't be lesbians, they just pretend to do it for male attention and because they've never had some good dick.

you saying you're a girl on Veeky Forums further proves how you are just craving male attention.

50s catholic housewife, thats all i need

which one of you retards told her to read more women like gertrude stein and Marguerite Younge lmao?

*wew lad we've hit DEFCON 2 in only a few days

bombard her with great suggestions like this guy! it will open her eyes and educate her. tell her what books you want her to review and she will do it, if she thinks we are her only viewers. trust me I had a channel before.

woops forgot pic

Sweet Jesus i thought neck beard girl hate was bad, now i realise female neck beard rage is infinitely stronger.
its worse than beta hating chads, at least at some level the beta understands and respects chad. You helgas just despise anything prettier than yourselves

someone tell her to make an amazon wishlist since her family is poor we can buy her books. looks like she doesn't know what a used book store is

>like this guy!

Hmmm so this is you.

yes

which video? let me give u an upboat, senpai.

hnnnnnggggg

we must shape her into the reader we always wished we were. because apparently she actually reads. what a time to be alive.

Well as a woman I think what makes her appealing is very obvious. I think you are the one who is naive if you can't see it. She is very charming. But I actually enjoy the company of girls like her, they make great friends.

lord almighty just start bullying her already

these threads are boring as hell, at least comment something obscene, or find out where she lives and send her some copies of infinite jest or something. we all know that's where this whole thing is headed anyways, might as well get it over with.

saged and hidden

the bestial wheel begins to turn
whetted by the fresh smell of an ancient scent
upon the arm of whom shall it place its great grinding teeth?

lol no, play out your cuck fantasies with somebody else

she seems like a supercutie with a genuine interest in literature and a 10/10 waifu on the purity scale. sincerely hope this doesn't end up with you guys bullying her.

She seems ever-so innocent, like a drop of holy water falling from the sky.