Ok, Veeky Forums If you're really so smart, lets put you to the test...

Ok, Veeky Forums If you're really so smart, lets put you to the test. I'll be posting screen caps of questions from an IQ test, and we'll roll for the correct answers, in the case that there is no consensus on the correct answer.

For simplicity's sake, I selected male, and 22, because that's probably the average, given how many people are still in university.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also GET is post ending in 4

Fish is the only one without some sort of shell

Keeping this moving.

Electricity

I'm going to go ahead and do the one's I know to be right, and let everyone know which one's I choose. If there are disagreements we can discuss, but I hope these get harder....
I choose left.

This one wasn't so clear, but I choose false.

This one was vehicle.

The answer is 128, just multiply the number directly before by 2, and you make up the sequence.

A

Not to sure on this one, seems like the answer is D, but I don't see how that's any different than option B, other than the order of the words, but does that make a difference?

its D

If all iguanas are reptiles and all reptiles are animals, then all iguanas are animals, but not all animals are iguanas

I got a 144, that last question was silly desu

I took an IQ test like this before, I only got a 140 because that's as high as it could go.

This is a fucking joke, not an IQ test.
This is an IQ test -> iqtest.dk
You'll need Flash, and 40 minutes for 39 questions.
It's very similar to Raven's progressive matrices, which Mensa uses (for better or worse).

Well, hat's why I didn't get in to Mensa. I guess, I don't have the right phenotype...

did anyonne try this shit. is this a real iq test?

I have flash and it still doesn't load for me. Fuck this.

It works for me (Firefox/Linux). But flash should die.

So, what did you get, brainlets? Can't even start it or what?