What are Veeky Forums's reflections on St Valentine's Day?

what are Veeky Forums's reflections on St Valentine's Day?

I'm redpilled and hate all women. They're all worthless whores and cheaters.

Thank God I'm alone and will never experience romantic "love" (typical example of the Hegelian dialectic)

Sex saps a man's vital energies and makes it impossible for him to be philosophically or artistically productive.

why are tourists from reddit always so butthurt about e-misogyny specifically?

Their women and hence think with emotion instead of rationality and logic.
Barely even human

I woke up thinking of breasts. I am very lonely.

I miss having a gf, hopefully soon I'll have one again

im basically just gonna drink all day and draw women.

>philosophically or artistically productive
and your textes will be read by normies, women etc. You make your art for them. How does it feel?

>>>tfw no burly handsome werewolf bf

>writing in any form
>art

Fren you are doin me a concern

not only writing but all productions. You see, Tesla was autistic user and he made inventions for the world of normies that rejected him.
It's always like this

I'm sure I don't like women that much most of the time but I've had a girlfriend for about four years so far and I genuinely like talking and hanging out with her. I have a slight fear she is a bit shallow, not very bright and usually unemotional (not a bad thing I guess) and she's one of my better friends. But we cuddle and read together and the occasional fuck is pretty damn good and I want to create little well-read woke non-spooked autistic children with her.

As for Valentine's Day well it doesn't mean much to either of us.

tesla was an alpha beyond. he had women throwing themselves at him. he was just literally too good for them.

don't forget to masturbate

If women are so good and equal to the white man, then how come they smell so bad out of their assholes?

Redditors on suicide watch

I had a dream of my ex. I tried to embrace her, but she recoiled. She gave me a letter, which said "I still love you, FUCK YOU".

After that I dreamed of a local politician telling me an unfunny aristocrats-type joke about Donald Duck in a slow and droning voice. I tried to walk away, but he kept appearing in front of me. It was terrible.

>there are actually losers who have gay dreams like this

>not feeding your gf on honey alone
what's wrong with you?

leave him alone

I miss my ex
I'm taking the day off work. I'm going to drink a bunch of tequila and then wander around Soho.

who cares? as long as one good and worthy man reads my thoughts, they were worth committing to writing

Kek

>having a land whale as partner

It is for high schoolers and normies. Don't be upset that you don't have a valentine's date, that is for 15-27 year old women. If your partner is cool you won't even celebrate valentine's day because it is the most pleb, insincere Hallmark holiday of all time. Stay focused user, you'll be fine.

yeah, im in a gaymer couple
we're atheists, we dont buy that CAPITALIST BULL SHIT like the bible or valentinos day

I think I've never before seen so many people at once carrying flowers around town.
But the odd thing about it is how none of them looks happy.

I spent all morning fucking my gf so it's been a pretty good day so far

I came to the conclusion that a woman won't help me reach happiness, so I'm focusing on reaching glory and wealth instead.

first you get the money
then you get the power
then you get the women

t. tony montana from cuba
fuck diaz brothers

I HAVE MEASURED OUT MY LIFE WITH COFFEE SPOONS

I'm NEET so this is just another day for me. I don't care.

I woke up on the floor again. Woke up is not the rigt word. Regained consciuousness maybe. I was awake, technically but not really there. It happens sometimes. I just collapse, start crying. My mind pierces itself with thoughts about my stagnating career, my failure as a boyfriend to the girl I don't love and my alcohol abuse. I don't have concrete ideas about suicide, but the wish is there somehow. I feel it. A pain, impossible to grasp, everywhere at once, ripping my body apart. Not literally of course. And I think about her of course.
I'm mentally present and see and hear, but I lose control. I'm a crying mess, sobbing pathetically on the floor. Weeping, longing for a person who has probably not thought about me within the last month. It's valentines day. I had that little Italian restaurant on my mind three times today. I tried to numb myself. No success. I broke down as soon as I was alone.
When it went away the usual indiffernet numbness tingled a bit inside me as my eyes dried up.

how much honey did you feed her dude? seriously RTFM