What do jews eat?

What do jews eat?

Baby foreskins

Pretty much what everyone else does. I've never met one who kept kosher, and they mostly seem to whip put the traditional stuff on holidays and sabbath.

Babies

a BULLET

They can't eat German food. It gives them gas.

HA

All the Jews I've known in London eat the same as Christian/secular people. Only the orthodox nutters never eat pig. I know Muslims that eat pig too – they're obviously just not very strict.

But then you didn't want to read that, did you lil /pol/babby, so just for you:

THEY EAT SKINS – 4 at a time.

Happy now hick?

>respond seriously, but also announce that you're taking the bait of your own invention as if that would make you above it

what an odd way to hedge your bets

brisket, smoked fish and chicken offal

blood of Christian children

>chicken offal

That's awful

Whatever rats eat

They can't eat German food because the Allies bombed the supply lines.

I'm having a brownie and coffee right now.

You should learn to liver little.

Jews don't eat. That cost money.

The blood of Christian children

Christian babies

The bones of Christian babies baked into their bread

Non meme answer: """Jewish cuisine""" aka:
Claimed German and eastern European cuisine like Bagels, Schnitzel, etc
Claimed Arabic cuisine like Hummus, falafel, etc
The only original thing I can think of is Matza balls

Real Jews? Generally same as halal food except there's more restrictions like shellfish, dairy with meat, etc.

Then there's 'Jews' aka slavic/germanic hipsters with identity issues that think saying 'oy', 'shalom' and 'locheim' is sufficient enough LARP to be able to tick 'Jewish' on a census.

What is considered "Jewish" food in America is just food that was eaten in the regions they lived and isn't something they invented.

For example, you get things like potato latkes which are potato pancakes eaten all across Eastern Europe. Kreplah are small dumplings that are very popular in Poland/Ukraine. Kishka is just a type of different sausages popular in Poland. Literally every food I see on tv labeled as Jewish is that of Poland or Palestine. I ate the Polish kind growing up and my family is catholic.

Foreskins

u know that rabid libshits like you are just as insufferable as hardcore /pol/acks right

It's 2017. Jews eat what I tell them. Oh your family is Jewish? Then why'd you let me put it in your poop shoot last night? Bacon, eggs, and hash browns.

Infants and semen

Bagels are jew food you mongoloid