Will Culvers ever come to Europe?

Will Culvers ever come to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

culvers.com/locator/view-all-locations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not even in most states

until then you'll never have the ultimate tendies

It's a Midwest chain family member. I need White Castle in Wisconsin before people who call French fries "chips" get my cuisine.

Culvers is flyover food, and damned good too.

HOW CAN YOU COAST CU/CK/S EVEN COMPETE?

There's one in Kenosha.

It it just a meme or do people actually prefer it to other fast-food places like Dairy Queen?

It's good man! It's not like FIVE GUYS. It is actually pretty good, as are their deserts.

IDK, it just doesn't do anything for me.

Oh, NOW you foreigners want American cuisine overseas?

never tried it, how is it like?

We don't even have culver's in culver city, good luck getting it in Zagreb or wherever

Sure they will, when they start serving halal meat, you yuropoor

>visit Michigan
>try Culvers once
I legit miss it.

>tfw I'm going to Culver's for lunch on Friday

Triple bacon deluxe basket with root beer. Fuck yes, I'm going for the triple patty action this time.

What kind of root beer?

c'mon dude

I eat there lots cause it's the closest burger joint to where I work besides Burger King and Wendys. The butter burgers are a little too greasy for my tastes, but still better than many others

It's all hype.

>Order custard with hot fudge
>Get handed a cup of light brown slop
>Tastes like a random fast food shake, but twice the price and so sugary it upset my stomach
Seriously, why the fuck would you blend in the hot fudge

I saw some 1950s americana nostalgia diners the last time I was over there, so maybe?

Sure. As soon as MOS Burger and Lotteria make it to the states.

Bang's

You have top-notch taste my dude. If they have key lime custard, also give that a try.

Wisconsin here. Custard great. Cheese curds very good. Nice crinkle-cut fries. Burgers okay.

The nice things are that they can give you good chili, a [Catholic] fish fry, tenderloin sandwich with bacon and cheese, or even just a damn dinner with mashed potatoes.

I don't know many others that can give you those options, unless your cross territory and start including Boston Market.

>took the fried chicken dinner off the men
Culvers is dead to me

Only place in Florida to have fried cheese curds. Their dairy products are wayyyy too sugary however.

Jupiter?

What we need is a fucking Chik-Fil-A north of the shitholes known as Madison and Milwaukee. I'm not fucking driving down there, much less stopping, for a chicken sandwich.

Just moved and I have one up the street from me, never seen one before, just assumed it was a generic chain type restaurant. What is special about them?

>tfw I worked at a Culver's all through high school.

AMA. Theres only 1 in north Texas, I've been meaning to make the drive out there for old times sake.

Kenosha is basically FIB country

>butter on burgers
>frozen custard
>motherfucking fried cheese curds
go go now

Amen! We were sposed to get one in portage, the rumors once told.

FUCK YOU

>Culver's is five minutes away where I live

>people who call French fries "chips"
UK is not Europe, user.

One in the Fox Valley would do so fucking well. Especially with all the colleges here. Shit, Green Bay could use one, too.

We have Bojangles in the South, I think we'll be fine.

Theres Culvers in North and South Carolina too breh its great

Then why the fuck have I never seen one before? I've been living in NC for like 11 years now.

culvers.com/locator/view-all-locations
This explains it, there's exactly 2 of them in NC and 3 in SC. The nearest one to me is 30 minutes away.

Don't worry, Chick Fil A is mediocre at best. A Wendy's crispy chicken beats 'em. And with some chili seasoning sauce on it, ggghhh

But up north you got Harvey's and Tuckers, which makes me have to stop in if I'm Fond du Lac or higher. So count your blessings!

>Tfw no wendy's in Europe
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>3 minutes away from me

I win

I live in a Culver's

If it is possible to be more wrong, i cannot conceive of how it would be possible

jealous

As someone who dislikes most FF chains, I was genuinely impressed when I ate there.

There's a pigeon meat fast food chain?

Britfag here. French fries are not chips. Chips are thick cut, pommes frites are thin. If anything chips are more like "steak fries".

Good day to you, sir.

Fucking idiot

12 1/2 hours remain. I've been eating oatmeal, green beans, and vegan pancakes since Monday.

this. what the fuck culver's has some good tendies that actually have some substance to thyem

protip: you can ask for half buffalo tenders half regular

French fries are an umbrella term for any potatoes that have been cut lengthwise and deep fried. Steak fries are a kind of French fries, not a different thing.

I like how they don't ever accidentally load my food up with toppings i didn't ask for.

>dairy queen

I wouldn't take a dirty shit in a dairy queen

their customer service is top notch, never once encountered a rude employee in the years going there

No.