Name a better dressing. Protip: you can't

Name a better dressing. Protip: you can't.

Add some vinegar and I'll agree. Oil by itself? No thanks.

>he has never tried tuscan bread with olive oil

Fucking amazing right? I agree

I like chunky bleu cheese dressing :)

That's because you're a toxic, consumerist sheep.

Bet you don't know how to make fucking toast lmao

Fuck... I literally can't.

Get out of Veeky Forums then what the fuck.

>poppy seed
>vidalia onion

Easy picks but I love making dressings. Creamy vs. Oily is it's own debate that OP should have dropped.

Anything without flavorless and nutruient-free extracted oil. Whole olives are good in dressing. I like tahini dressing with a dozen other things in it.

How do moms manage to make salads with their blunt knives that can cut a week into half a day?

I seriously hope y'all know how to make a basic dressing, just olive oil is not enough.

If you don't, learn something today: 3 part oil to 1 part acid (lemon juice, vinegar, balsamico, etc.), salt and pepper. Just knowing this will make your salads better than 98% of population's.

Grape seed oil

am not

I'm a baker....

I bet this post is your baking

nah

olive oil is shit, SHIT

Thanks.

you don't put dressing on bread. you put spread on bread, if you are using toast to measure what is a superior "dressing" then you are a moron.

No problem. Learning the basics of dressings/vinaigrettes made me like making and eating salads much more.

What I wrote is the basic building block, from there you can take it in many directions, e.g.:
>add dijon mustard for a frenchy dressing
>add oregano for a greeky dressing
>add garlic and chopped herbs
>add chilli and sesame oil
that sort of thing. It's easy, you get to be creative and in the end, it's difficult to fuck up.

That being said, honestly, the plain vinaigrette with olive oil and white wine vinegar is probably the best.

Well of course, you need more than olive oil to make a tasty salad, but olive oil is definitely the best thing among the various spices you can use

Wait, did you just refer to olive oil as a "spice"?

Ranch.

/thread.

You have to be an adult to post here.

No I didn't mean it's a spice