Einstein did nothing but set physics back 100 years, relativity is bullshit

Einstein did nothing but set physics back 100 years, relativity is bullshit.
Space does not warp, time does not dilate.
Many physicists rejected his work at the time but the (((media))) promoted him and his bullshit and silenced all dissent.
Relativity is not used in any engineering or technology whatsoever, don't give me the GPS bullshit thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US20060073976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but dude he has wacky hair :D

It's used in GPS.

Have you heard about GPS?

Einstein is a jewish conspiracy.
In the early 20th century Nikola Tesla has been performing clandestine aether experiments for decades with maniacal fury
The freemasons were performing the same experiments, and understood the dangerous nature of what they were working on.
Albert Einstein was an Illuminati agent, who synthesized the "theory" of relativity by deliberately misinterpreting aether physics
When Tesla died, the US government seized his work and tasked an MIT professor with it's interpretation. The professor reported nothing of worth, but in reality he uncovered something grander than he would have ever expected: a survey of the nature of time itself
That professor's name? John G. Trump.
Trump completed Tesla's Aether theory, and built a time machine. He traveled to the year 2036, and was immediately apprehended. By the 21st century, the Illuminati, although unable to create their own time machine, was able to finally publicly unveil themselves and become the de jure world government with little resistance. Their rule was oppressive and draconian. Trump foresaw that under Illuminati rule, the human race would be extinct by 2040. He knew what had to be done. Armed with future knowledge, he comes back and genetically tests all of his nephews to see who would be the most suitable for training. His tests predict his nephew Donald to have a 145 IQ and no genetic disorders.
John Trump travels through time under a similar, but unrelated alias: John Titor. He rewrites history post ww2 in his favor. He empowered the soviet union in order to prevent the western hegemony from dominating the world, plunging the world into a perpetual power struggle. The Russian government is 100% loyal to Titor. Too old and venerated to be a field agent, he delegated time ops to his soldiers, whilst grooming Donald for phase 2 of the plan. John lived a normal life and died under the radar. It was now up to Donald to wrest the western world from the Illuminati...

SO I take it you have a mathematical model that accounts for the precession of Mercury

Please describe it, I'm all ears

Well technically all eyes

>don't give me the GPS bullshit thanks.

Please do not cite the one most obvious instance where I am demonstrably wrong.

>not listening to Veeky Forums via text to speech

Arther physics though would imply the existance of higher plane entities, nephelim and space angels...
Are you sure you want to open that pandoras box.

>time does not dilate.

even when I was a little kid i knew that the idea that 'going faster makes time go slower' was inherently fucking retarded and that anyone who believe it was 'one of those people who don't have souls'.

Have you heard of muons?

I have personally tested spacetime dilation myself..

no, but John Trump has already done so.

It's actually an analogy for something, looked at in this way it does accurate describe something.

>Space does not warp, time does not dilate

Only brainlets interpret relativity this way. Einstein himself interpreted it in terms of fields

Excellent theory, except Tesla would have needed the energy of a star jammed into a machine the size of at least two times the size of a garage door to access the multiverse and even attempt such an operation. The aether doesn't exist but there is a higgs field.
Tell me. What frequency is the "aether" of yours and I might consider it true.

John Trump is... John Titor?!?

Reminds me of this us patent
google.com/patents/US20060073976

Uses kerr black holes to create a time machine

Yes, and Donald Trump goes by the alias Don Titor.
By removing Hillary from power, they are slowly diverging the world into a better future

Kek

see

But the real question is, why did John Trump need an IBM 5100?

He was trolling.

In a more serious question, THE Titor ever say why he needed it?

something about legacy code

This is dumb. Light is always measured to be going the same speed, regardless of your movement relative to it. There's only one obvious conclusion to be drawn from that, which has been repeatedly tested and confirmed.