Can science explain what happened in 2007 to everyone? You know, how everyone began to feel different?

Can science explain what happened in 2007 to everyone? You know, how everyone began to feel different?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2-qdxhC6jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/x/?

The internet began expanding and the electro magnetic radiation gave us super cancer with gay aids

it was really 9/11 that REALLY changed everything, and before that the oklahoma bombing. 2007 was just the financial recession

This exactly. The water even made my pet frogs gay, which prior to 2007 have never shown homosexual tendencies.

h[math][/math]ello rato

Runescape implemented new shitty features which set in motion a chain of events which will eventually lead to the end of the world sometime late in 2019.

Now that you mention it, I did start to feel different around 2007...

Also, that was more ir less the time the emo/goth fad started

Did CERN test the LHC before the formal 2010 initial run?

Did it open a wormhole that swallowed the whole planet into another timeline?

2007 was when you had your stroke, dont you remember? You refused to talk to anyone except through this imageboard which was quite new at the time.

this desu fampai, they took away free trade and soon after removed the wilderness

For me it was 2008 right before I turned 13. I think what may have happened is lots of things started to change. The economy collapsed, the internet changed, and something massive happened behind the scenes that I can't identify. It felt like everyone changed.

holy shit trump getting elected is due to the GE and wildy removal?!

When according to Alex Jones, the government started to put Chemicals in water that turn the 4 Chan Pepe Frogs Gay?

i said it, now what?

Obama started his population control program, the EU followed.

The iPhone was released, allowing even idiots to use the internet thus ruining everything.

hello rato not spam

Be Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of C++
Don't be afraid of Baldness.

his c++ textbook is ass though.

pooberty

hello rato

what do you mean feel different?
i dont recal feeling back in 2007, nor before or after.

hello rato (i am not spam)

Your formative years reached their apex. If you were the age you were in 2007 in 1956 you'd have been asking the same question.

youtu.be/n2-qdxhC6jc

hello rato (pls no spam)

What supposedly happened in 2007 ?

(hello rato)

The crisis of 2007 was when people lost trust.

Everybody lost trust in the banks, even the banks towards each other, because it got revealed that all these major banks with good reputations were cheating and trying to fuck other banks and customers over in the most shady ways.

People lost trust in their governments, because the governments instead of jailing these banksters gave them bail-outs worth hundreds of billions.

In this atmosphere of mistrust, people starting mistrusting their foreign/muslim neighbours because of all these news about terrorist attacks commited by muslims and all these criminal acts commited by other minorities. Is the hispanic next door secretely thinking about raping my wife? Is the muslim next secretely an ISIS-supporter?

In that atmosphere of mistrust, people lost orientation. If I can't trust my government, my bank, my neighbour, then who can I trust?

Then people like Trump came and turned that mistrust into fear, and they answered the confusion and lack of orientation with clear and simple answers: Your enemy is the muslim, your enemy is the hispanic, your enemy is the negro, and your enemy is the Jew. You feel unsafe in your neighbourhood because of these minorities, and once they are gone your neighbourhood will be safe again. You are not trusting the government and the banks because they are secretely run by jews, and once they are gone you can trust them again.

It's just a repetition of something that has happened countless times, really.

your balls finally dropped?

Glad someone hit it.

The IQ of the Internet dropped to ~110 in 1993, which was already a tragedy, but the advent of smartphones and 4G has seen the influx of billions of the world's worst mouthbreathing illiterates. They make the original AOL generation look like fucking PhDs.

Pic related.

>2007 was 2015/16

Summer's over soon, right?

hello rato!

hello rato

original

this

No, you just began with your puberty.

>everyone
What do you mean by "everyone", Peasant?

Hello Ted.

The iphone was launched, thus kickstarting the era where everyone could spout their stupid shit at the tip off their fingers, then came twitter.

Hello rato my bud

>but it wasn't really the Jews
Lurk more, newfag.

Hello Rodrigo Rato.

! hello rato
(I need this no spam plz help)

People have retreated into ideology since the dawn of historical consciousness. The sensationalism we have today is just making it more clear. Everyone wants to pretend that they're actors making a stand for what they think is right, whether they're some smug liberal retweeting leftist drivel pretending that they're bravely fighting the enemy, white trash pretending that they're victims of a genocidal plot by the Iljewminati or the snackbar on the battlefield destroying historical sites and raping Yazidi women. In all honesty I think the word is too connected. Everyone gives too much of a shit about the other; what they believe, what their past is and what not.

TL;DR humans were always dumb and it seems stranger now because communication has made that apparent.

evidently the troll has fled

hello rato
PS jebać papieża

The bug in the Matrix was 2001.

great thread :D

hello rato

not spam