Why do marxists claim that their autism is scientific?

Why do marxists claim that their autism is scientific?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/08/05/political-beliefs-genetic/#.WZJMx5dtnIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>economics is a rigorous science
go the fuck back to whatever shite board you came from

It is though.

bump

Because communism making people hungry has been consistently replicated several times.

Great system, wrong species.

>economics and sociology aren't social sciences

1 Atheism Materialism
2 Says economics doesn't work

for the same reason why trannies claim that biological sex isn't real

>high replicability

how can capitalism even compete

for real, has anyone here ever read communist literature? The guys claim that humans are a blank slate so we can shape the population as we want. They also make some weird claims about economy that are bullshit even for economy standards. Also, Marx never backs his claims with evidence, it's a bunch of falsifiable stuff at least, but mostly extreme bullshit.

I'm not claiming however that Hitler was any more scientific. His views on race are much different from the alt-right guys, it's a bunch of mystical bullshit.

I have no idea how anyone can claim we can all be equal, even in principle, if we're all different. I want to hear a smart marxist get asked this and see his response.

they dodge, believe me.

what?

>muh human nature

Marxism has generated the largest volume of philosophical writing of any political system or theory

just because you're too lazy to read it or understand it doesn't mean it's invalid

>"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"

this is literally day one of a class on Marx next question

I remember when I was 17 and read the communist manifesto, I felt pretty smart.

>the CEOs of giant companies and the guy that flips burgers have the same skills lmao, they be oppressin us dawg

>From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Why?

>Marxism has generated the largest volume of philosophical writing of any political system or theory
the world's biggest pile of shit is still a pile of shit

muh human nature what? Why don't you actually debate instead of dodging?

You talk a lot

I wasn't talking to you, I was showing disdain for this mouthy namefag that's been 'giving his opinion' in every thread on the board

>"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"

why would I agree with that? That's absolutely dysgenic. And how the fuck would you measure need?

blue-collar proletariat worker vs capitalists then.
fast food restaurant burger flippers vs CEOs now.

Equal in (subjective) value as a human being is not the same as being equal in capability. It's as wrong to kill a dumb person or a baby as it is to kill a grown person.

>You talk a lot

fact, but why do you quote "giving his opinion" when I'm literally doing that?

is showing what you said to be blatantly false what counts as dodging these days

Drop your name

>Marxism has generated the largest volume of philosophical writing of any political system or theory

this is not showing my statement false, why don't you adress the real issue: marxists view of human nature

>not realizing what you think of as "human nature" is just a hegemonic power structure designed to perpetuate capitalism

lul

Oh boy, that's really stupid. As we know humans are just animals, we have natural needs just like any other animal. Claiming that those needs are simple capitalist propaganda is crazy. Humans were tribalistic and territorial much before capitalism, we also used accumulate riches much before capitalism. Most thing we associate with human nature can be traced to times before capitalism.

Sure, that's why we have equal rights as humans. That's not what communism postulates.

Cool, let's massacre the CEOs. I'm sure the concept of hierarchy due to personal skills disappears entirely after that. Everyone knows all communist countries are ruled by all the people that live in them.

>tribalism is capitalistic in nature

I'm about to blow your mind

Google "native americans"

Except 'capitalism' is not some grand philosophical construct, it's a very specific economic model that only came to prominence during the industrial revolution and which is arguably no longer the dominant economic paradigm anyway, that being rampant speculation on derivatives. Over 60 trillion dollars worth of trades are made on the world's markets every year, and less than 300 billion of that (a fraction of one percent) ends up being invested in actual real-world businesses.

Man, I'm against the commies, but you made a great mistake. The CEO is a worker, he works for the owners of the shares that pay his salary. Someone can be a CEO and hold no shares of the industry. Example: George Soros is the owner of 2% of Manchester United, but he has 0 actual relation with the club. Marxism is about attacking the owners and not the CEO.(not that most Marxists actually know this distinction, but anyway).

I never said that. LOL I actually agree with you.

Delete this. Now

lmao

anyway point is that culture is significantly more important than "animal needs" in determining some sort of theory of human behavior

Marxism doesn't deny biology, but rather recognizes that biology is part of an incredibly complex web of cultural and environmental influences

saying that capitalism aligns with human nature (not saying you said this necessarily, but many do) IS part of how capitalism maintains its ability to exploit the working class and other marginalized peoples

So, who do we murder then?

commies

I have a helicopter and I'm offering free rides to communists

>the world's biggest pile of shit
...is religion.

>And how the fuck would you measure need?
And economists do it every day, go figure.

>anyway point is that culture is significantly more important than "animal needs" in determining some sort of theory of human behavior

that's an open debate in academia, read about nurture vs nature you'll be surprised on how complicated things really are.

>Marxism doesn't deny biology, but rather recognizes that biology is part of an incredibly complex web of cultural and environmental influences

Sounds great, but most marxists aren't this open for the biological influences. Not claiming that Marx himself wasn't open but the modern marxists movements simply deny genetic influences whenever they can, they also use stupid terms like "social darwinism" to attack those who propose biological explanations for human behaviour. Google about how marxists received E.O. Wilson's work "Sociobiology".

also, I never claimed that capitalism is human nature, I think that human nature is very complicated and I also don't believe that we can simply group "human" as such homogenic group, maybe different ethnical groups have different ways of organization(it's actually the case for some stuff).

>have you heard of nature versus nurture

dude are you fucking serious

Do you actually believe this? If there is a train and on one track is a bunch of people who are a net drain on society (retards, cripples, elderly, etc) and on the other track a bunch of net producers, who do you kill?

At some point society needs to remove the people who are a net drain on society in order to support the people who are net produers, otherwise there is no reason to be productive.

yes

I'm talking about the academic debate of genetic influence vs society and how each one shape human behaviour. Genetics control A LOT in our lives, even political tendecies are partially inheritable.

[citation needed]

citation here faggot:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-brief/2015/08/05/political-beliefs-genetic/#.WZJMx5dtnIU

>Class conflict: Burger flippers vs CEO
>Cool, let's massacre the CEOs
Mc Revolution now!
Against the [Burger]oisie!