Chips and cookies as a side dish

>Chips and cookies as a side dish

Why does Subway suck so much?

It's only a problem if you can't control yourself or don't follow up with exercise.

Don't talk shit about subway.

>eat fresh
>with a bottled soda, packaged potato chips, and a day-old cookie

>employing pedophiles

I've literally ate there once in the last five years, even though there are two within a mile of work. My friend found a small knife in his sandwich and they gave him a 50$ gift card.

no idea why Subway is still in business when Jimmy John's exists

If you have a Blimpies near you.. go there instead

Your friend should have called a lawyer.

>no idea why Subway is still in business when Jimmy John's exists

I fairly regularly get two footlong tuna with pepper jack cheese, onion and green peppers from Subway on their Friday $6.00 Footlong deal and I like their cookies (chocolate chip and oatmeal).

I’ve only been to Jimmy Johns once and I liked that they had bean sprouts available (again, on a tuna sub) but their prep area is strangely raised up about a foot high and hidden behind a stainless steel shield so you can’t see WTF they’re doing, so that was my only visit.

>offering a side dish to a fucking sandwich
someone please explain why this is a thing to me

Around here, Jimmy Johns is trash compared to Subway. They just suck.

I go to Subway several times a week since it's conveniently close to my work. Pretty good. I'm never disappointed.

That must be that location: every JJ I've been to has a clearly visible prep area.

(plus, you can just buy their bread which is awesome)

The sugar filled American brain isn't satisfied with just a sandwich

American here- can confirm.

why is that a problem... do you only go to restaurants where you can see them make your food

Are cookies at American subways day old? In first world countries they are baked fresh and if you're there at the right time they're even warm just out of the oven.

I am definitely going to plant a knife in my next subway sandwich. That's like a month worth of meatball subs.

I like both. Sometimes I want to customize my sandwich exactly how I want it.

I actually think Subway is gross. Their shit is always mad sogggy

>Chips and cookies
>and
It's "or" user, you don't get both

Togos is the redpilled sandwich shop of choice. Never had a bad experience there

Sides are customary in fast food restaurants. Did you seriously fucking ask this question?

>no more 5$ footlongs
>their spokesperson was a massive cheese pizza connoisseur
>their best deals are stupid fucking coupons like one dollar off a footlong and 30oz soda (eat fresh)
They've gone down the shitter

>eating at subway
>eating at Jimmy John's
Why would anyone do this when Erbert' s and Gerbert's exists?