Tfw italian and hate tomatoes

>tfw italian and hate tomatoes

>tfw american and hate burgers

tomatoes aren't even italian, they are from the new world.

>not liking tomatoes
remove yourself from the gene pool, faggot, you're obviously weak and inferior
were you like raped by your uncle as a child? did he rape you by the windowsill, you looking out at the tomatoes in your garden while he diddled you and now the thought of tomatoes makes you ill?

I don't like tomatoes but I love catsup.
Tomatoes themselves are just so bland.

what about tomato sauce?

If the sauce has spices in it, then it's fine

>tfw spaniard and hate olive oil and seafood
fucking kill me

Burned out tastebuds detected.

>tfw italian and allergic to tomatoes
you can pretty much use cream sauces as a substitute in anything. it makes the dishes heavier with more fat but there's also more protein.

also you can try using pureed beets as a substitute, it works okay, though it's a bit sweeter

I love tomato sauce and ketchup but absolutely can't stand fresh tomatoes or cooked tomato that's still in chunks. I even used to eat them a lot when I was little. Dunno what happened.

>tfw black and hate chicken and watermelon

>tfw black and vegan
>miss ma's fried chicken and catfish
>miss uncs ribs
>every month get asked "aye you still vegans?"
>that one time i almost said no
>say yes instead
>get laughed at during every cookout

I know that feel. I'm white, I hate mayo, and I hate deviled eggs.

I only just learned to like tomato anything two years ago. It was like my tastebuds were asleep before then.

you should get laughed at you subhuman vegan
go eat a tofu ugly

why you let them white girls corrupt your soul like that. chicken is the life blood of the black man user you fucked up

>tfw Veeky Forums hates you more being vegan than being a nigger

>be mexican
>hate beans and corn

>grew up hating pasta
>finally start cooking pasta myself
>never use tomato sauce
>begin to like pasta
Tomato sauce ruined pasta for me.
Unlike OP who is a fag, I still like tomatoes in soups, sandwiches, salsa, burgers, and other things, but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to eat spaghetti with meatballs or bolognese.

You're just forcing the meme, bro. Italian dishes with tomato are a big minority, and the connection Italy-tomato is only made up by the foreign media. They can't even distinguish between pasta with tomato sauce and pasta with ragù bolognese, which are so fucking different you could tell one from the other with closed eyes.

>spaghetti with meatballs or bolognese
Haha, just posted , I update the thread, look up and see your post. Neither spaghetti with meatballs nor spaghetti bolognese exist.
>spaghetti with meatballs
Invented by Americans. But, either way, if you put meatballs on spaghetti, which is okay, you don't put fucking tomato. One or the other.
>spaghetti bolognese
Bologna has never ever made spaghetti in its whole history. Spaghetti in Bologna do not even exist. When you are in Bologna you eat TAGLIATELLE, which are similar to spaghetti but larger (see post above, pic related). And, again, you do not season tagliette bolognesi with tomato. What you call ragù bolognese is a sauce made with mixed minced meat and other ingredients, but it does not include tomato.

Stop pushing this meme.

Italy discovered the New World so they got dibs on tomatoes.

>>spaghetti bolognese
Misunderstanding, I meant pasta with bolognese or spaghetti with meatballs, not spaghetti with bolognese.

I actually knew that spaghetti with meatballs is italian-american fusion, but it always gets labeled as Italian.

I suppose I've never had a proper bolognese then, because I've had things called ((bolognese)) and they've all had tomato in them.

>I suppose I've never had a proper bolognese then, because I've had things called ((bolognese)) and they've all had tomato in them.
Yeah bro, that's nothing but a fraud.

We do eat pasta with tomato sauce, but the sauce is much denser than the one you find abroad, and we add basilico, which improves the overall taste.

Also, if you don't like spaghetti with tomato sauce, you should try different types of pasta (maccheroni, penne, fusilli, rigatoni, etc). I know it's still pasta, but the taste changes. (This is like magic, bro, I'm still trying to figure out how it happens).

However, never ever try to season types of pasta made in Bologna with tomato. Tagliatelle, lasagne, gramigna, cappelletti only go with ragù.