Hey, mycologists. Identify this mushroom for me

Hey, mycologists. Identify this mushroom for me.

They're growing all over my lawn and I've tried to identify them through internet references, but it's not helping.

So far I think I've narrowed it down to two... One is delicious and has recipes I can try. The other is deadly poisonous.
If it's edible I'm gonna eat it.
Don't lead me astray, Veeky Forums.

Further information: The biggest one is friggin' huge. It's wider across than my hand. I tried to shake some of the spores onto some paper to identify the color and I THINK it's brown, but it could very well be dark green.

Do it fagget

Pic of the underside.

If you wan't to get high pinch one kinda hard and see if the area you pinched turns bluish, if not, don't bother.

You think I won't.

I'm gonna stir-fry these fuckers so hard.

They're not psylos, they're way too big.

Ask /an/ instead. They probably have a better idea of what it might be.

>stir-fry

People who consume fungi for reasons other than tryptamine ingestion sicken me.

do you sell drugs out of your house or just do them there?
actually /out/ has a mycology guy who posts there often i think that would be the best bet

Thanks. I'll try them too. I've also asked Veeky Forums

My fiance smokes weed for PTSD but that's about it. I'm just a crazy guy.

Update:

Veeky Forums and /out/ were no help.

I decided to go the scientific route.

Poke it with a plastic spoon until it does something suspicious.

It's a green-spored parasol. Not deadly, but not safe to eat.

I then supported my hypothesis by playing golf with a swingblade. While I theorized that the largest mushroom would have the most spores, I discovered the undersides of the smaller ones were a violent dark green. I probably should have checked those first.

And that's the scientific method.

Macrolepiota of some sort, in my country some people collect those and consume, dont know about this harvest of yours tho, good luck and dont get poisoned

Parasol mushroom

its not a green spored parasol.
those have a flat cap.
the caps of your mushrooms are umbonate.

you just ruined your dinner

yeah bc you are an autismo who cant appreciate anything outside of stem

have you never watched a horror movie ever

dont eat it

You can eat anything in small enough doses. To test toxicity, take a pinch and rub into your inner forearm skin real good, wait and see if you have a reaction. If pass, take a pinch a lightly chew and spit, wait. If pass take a pinch chew and hold in lip like chew tobacco for 5 min, wait for reaction. If pass eat a small bite and wait a haf day for any vomit/diarrhoeal response, then try larger amount. Then it might be safe. Even hemlock wouldnt kill you as you incrementally test, at some point your body will communicate to you "oh hell nah" or "yum".

Psilocybe Cubensis.

Buy a hamster or a chicken and feed it to it. If it dies, it's poisonous.

Chlorophyllum molybdites, don't eat it

but those have a flat cap and the one in ops pic clearly doesnt.