Would you care for a pickle?

Would you care for a pickle?

No thanks.

That seems unsanitary.

meh, the brine will kill most of the snot and feces little kids and poor people get in there

I'm unsettled by the idea of a communal pickle fishery.

I dont see any tongs or anything
are people just fucking reaching in there with their dirty ape hands?

one of the foods I had to give up for a sodium conscious diet :(

Me too, but for some reason it wouldn't bother me nearly as much if it was in a slat barrel in a general store.
I'd still avoid unless it had a sign telling you to ask for service, but for some reason knowing that everything is filth laden anyway lessens the degree of repulse. Maybe it's because in that case I know I've probably already been exposed to most of the worst that is out there, and consistently.

Are you fucking blind? They're right next to the sign.

freshly salted cucumbers are goat

t. dumb eurotrash

I would stir it with my hands then fish one out with my MAGA hat

Kek, says the guy who eats Chinese takeout every day

Filtered.

Looks like the fermented pickles jew immigrants sold from carts in the early 20th century. What's not to like? (((They))) own your apartment building now so those pickles are probably pretty damn good.

Those don't look properly pickled at all

I used to hate pickles, now I love them. So yes, I will indeed have a pickle.

lol I actually haven't been there in a while and was thinking about going tomorrow

Right on man. You can still keep to it, but you'll have to be really careful as to what you order. I'm thinking white rice.. uhh.. I'm not sure what you could get that wouldn't be too heavy. Spicy veggie based dish?

yup if it is made w brine instead of vinegar...fuck yes then!

just what kind of flyover bullshit is this exactly

there is no avoiding it at the buffet

I just go there and eat whatever I want and then resume my low sodium diet until my next spurge

Fuck yeah i would. Havent seen one of those pickle barrels since i was a kid.

Can you still drink moonshine?

yep