If the Earth is spherical, then why has no one ever taken on any monetary flat Earth challenges?

If the Earth is spherical, then why has no one ever taken on any monetary flat Earth challenges?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there were winnable prizes for disproving flat earth they would have been claimed already.

people who believe in flat earth tend to not have a lot of money

faggot

This ^ You can't win against actual Flat Earthers. They think all of science is a vast conspiracy pushing round earth so any attempt to disprove them is merely another lie by science to push the round earth agenda.

they did take on the flat eart challenges, and lost, then NASA covered it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

white trash put whatever they have into opioid and flatline, that's their PhD

Because monetary flat earth challenges already exist. You can view the earth spinning on nasa space cameras.

Link to where I can submit my claim for monetary flat earth prize?

It's so depressing and I feel like if I was in the same situation and saw no escape from it I would do the exact thing.

>whitewashpedia
From the sounds of it to me wiki is saying you could see all the way around the earth? When does this refraction stop? It works perfectly with the supposed amount of curve?

Total lulz.

>too stupid to understand a wikipedia article

Yeah, you're a Flattie alright.

I'm just someone who admits he doesn't actually know. Numbers adding up don't mean it's reality. If you are even decent at math you know that.

I just love when sciencebros use things as proof that aren't proof of anything.

>I admit that I'm a moron
>therefore, my opinion should be respected

yeah, no. You're a moron, no-one cares what you ""think"".

>If the Earth is spherical, then why has no one ever taken on any monetary flat Earth challenges?
Because the people who set challenges like that will happily reject your proofs to the challenges no matter how solid they are. You can say "this piece of evidence is fake, it's all a conspiracy" over and over again without ever stopping, and without ever admitting a proof no matter how accurate.

They can't tell you or me apart on here brother.

Understanding the limits of your knowledge leads you to further knowledge.

if the earth is flat then it should be posible to take a picture of all landmasses at the same time like the op, why don't flat fags just don't attach a camera to a ballon and call it day? what am I missing?

/thread

>flathead: prove Earth is round and I'll give you lods of emone
>scientist: here is all this evidence
>flathead: NUH UH IT'S NOT REAL LA LA LA LA LA
you could take those nutters up to the ISS and let them look out the window, and they still wouldn't believe what their own eyes told them.

trips of satanic truth here.

This. The whole thing is an equivocation.
>PROVE ME WRONG
>look at all this evidence
>HURR FACTS DON'T PROVE THINGS SILLY EMPIRICIST

Technically they're right, you CAN'T prove anything outside of a mathematical formula.