Cookin

Cookin

Will post results

I'm ready for your hot meat

season that fucker you blasphemous shit

Progressing...

DONE!

How did i do, Veeky Forums? How can i imporve myself?

It tastes a bit spicy, not too much, JUST enough, it's juicy (not well done but not too rare) and you also get the taste of other seasons a bit. I think it's nearly perfect

Looks good

I like seasoning a little better but either way nice

Also, what cut is that?

I dont know what cut it is, i didnt buy the meat, sorry

i think its a steak

I would use different like black pepper and garlic salt, but looks good OP

It is a steak yes but i think you can cut steaks from various parts of the cow and idk exactly where

I used garlic and salt separately, does that count?

Thats a shit cut of meat. no marbling and cooking in a non-stick pan.

If your gonna pan fry a steak at least do it in stainless or cast iron, and buy a better cut of meat. If money is an issue look for Denver cuts.

If you EVER cook steak on anything other than a cast iron pan,I will hunt you down and beat you.

>If your gonna pan fry a steak at least do it in stainless or cast iron
>Implying that matters for fuck-all aside from smugly showing off your pans

>Implying that matters for fuck-all aside from smugly showing off your pans

Except it does. You need high hear cooking meats like steak and cast iron spreads out heat more evenly across the pan and is generally more versatile. It also gives the steak a much better sear than that off non-stick.

Non-stick should only be used for soft stuff like pancakes and eggs. Meat is for cast iron.

I don't even own a cast iron pan fucker

this thread is so cringey. hot diggity damn.

I've transcended cooking my own meals but what is actually wrong with using nonstick pans? I did it for some Veeky Forums challenge a long time ago and got roasted. I've probably developed autism and cancer, not sure if it came from the cooking challenge or the pans.

You forgot to preheat the pan, didn't you? Yeah, you forgot to preheat the pan.

pan not hot
pan still not hot. peppers put on cold in the pan to be burnt. looks like the steak is covered in dried garlic
minimal sear, huge chunks of fat

not good

>non-stick