I'm getting bloodwork done next week to test my thyroid function

I'm getting bloodwork done next week to test my thyroid function.

Is there anyway I can have it come back as hyper or hypo thyroidism? Like any foods or substances or anything?

unironically meth

Are you trying to figure out how to induce it or how to avoid it?

Induce it

Then see .

Massive soybean, spinach, millet, and kale intake. A diet solely of these things, coupled with bromide and fluoride exposure to inhibit iodine absorption, binding, and trafficking. Overstress, sleep, and caloric restriction. Limit your copper and selenium intake.

Just have a diet of mainly goitrogens that prevent proper use of iodine by the thyroid, and limited intake of cofactors required to turn T4 into T3. Stress the mind, and malnourish the body. This will possibly decrease T4 synthesis enough to have it below reference ranges. TSH and T3 will naturally be altered as well.

Possible. Not likely to get results in such a short amount of time. Not sure about anything more hardcore.

>Source
Someone with a newly failed thyroid, no real thyroid function, and pronounced goiter. Likely via an autoimmune basis.

Are we really going to ignore the fact that a cat is nursing mice?

no.
I just don't know what to hypothesize.

Also, why would you want to manipulate that test?
Is there any cool drugs you can get if you are hyper/hypo?

Yes. That's how you're trained with long term Veeky Forums use.

How much?

>mice
NIGGA THJOSE RATS THAT TAIL LONGER THAN CAT ARM

Slip the doctor a $20 bill and wink knowingly

Will stressing the mind to extremes give me a stroke/aneurysm/heart attack

why do you want that anyways?
also
what is happening in that pic.

Are you that guy from a while ago who wants to escape military draft?

How old are you?

You'll bounce right back. But if you're that young you won't see real effects with just a week on user's diet, you're going to have to track down some meth.

What do you mean I'll bounce right back?

I thought blood vessels and the heart can't heal itself from any damage done to it.

At 25? You'll heal 100%.

Stab yourself in the thyroid. Done.

You offend science. Leave.