Are there any books that give you the same sensation of being fucked in the head after watching an episode of Black...

Are there any books that give you the same sensation of being fucked in the head after watching an episode of Black Mirror? Like it mentally messes with you, or makes you paranoid as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTcfDX1NvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This scene is an example of what I mean, for the people who don't know what Black Mirror is

youtube.com/watch?v=hTcfDX1NvMk

You're not from around here, are you?

Hi what do you mean by this post? I don't understand what you're getting at.

I've seen it and I like the show, but isn't what you're talking about just dystopian novels? An obvious starting point would be something like 1984, even though it's a cliché to recommend it.

I think he's just looking for philosophical sci-fi to read. Anything that gives you a new perspective on dystopian future possibilities.

There is an old book called Ronin about a samurai that gets put into the future. Read this.

This looks like trash.

>I'm edgy for hating what others like, please respond to my post

Here you go

shit show

Cuckold by Kiran Nagarkar.

you're such a doofus

Not 100% sure what user means, but it may be pointing to the fact that Black Mirror is basically old-school ideas-driven sci-fi, of which there is a metric shit-ton. E.g. Clarke's The Star, Asimov's The Last Question, Heinlein's All You Zombies.

>Clarke's The Star
this one is truly glorious, but yeah op, look into some old-school sci-fi.

i haven't seen the netflix season of black mirror yet but i liked the bbc episodes

hello babby, if black mirror blows your mind, welcome to Veeky Forums and fetch a mop and bucket!

Not OP, but be aware that it's variable (more so than previous seasons, I think). San Julesomething and Dance Dance Dance are GOAT though.

Look up the short story "I Have no Mouth, and I Must Scream" by Harlan Ellison.

That ought to be right up your alley.

is it like samurai jack?

He means that if you're entertainment is not the western canon you're probably not a litfag and implicitly is judging you as a pleb (looking for mindfucking entertainment is inherently reddit tier). Just explaining

>(looking for mindfucking entertainment is inherently reddit tier).

Consider Bartleby, the works of Kafka, Pessoa, etc.

The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect
Philip K Dick
Kafka
Murakami (I suppose)