This is going in the oven for half an hour with 100mls of water in the roasting dish. Then I eat it all with a fork

This is going in the oven for half an hour with 100mls of water in the roasting dish. Then I eat it all with a fork.

Who else does this with whole fish

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100mls of water is no where near enough for a fish of that size, you should have a 125g tank with adequate filtration MINIMUM.

so you gonna eat its shit 2?

>Scandinavian cooking

fpbp

Nope, peel the skin/scales off with fork, pick the flesh off the bones with fork....

I'm sort of... addicted... to eating fish like this. I find eating normal prepared filleted fish unsatisfying.

Have fun cleaning the oven.

Rub the fish and its insides with some salt, then steam it for about 20 mins. When done, pour away the juices and serve. I usually have a saucer of light soy sauce mixed with sliced birds eye chilli and chopped garlic as a dipping sauce.

T. Chinese guy

>who else does this with whole fish?

People in third world countries.

1 Minutes too go.

As you wish

Do you season it with something, at least?

Hmm

enjoy ur worms

What is this gross shit? No lemon, no butter, no olive oil, no herbs? Submerged in fucking water?

Dead

are you a bear?

hello flyover

Is this some kind of religious rite of penance? What is the point of this?

You just ate what looked like an uncleaned, ungutted, unseasoned fish cooked in water in the oven out of the same vessel it was cooked in and you're calling someone else a flyover?

You're a fucking mong.

you'll be dead since you didn't gut the fucking fish you imbecile

lol did you just eat fish poop

overcooked

How do I get over not liking fish? ItsIt's all so gross to me

Both fish and shellfish? I don't really like the texture of regular fish but I like pretty much every kind of shellfish.

try a few different preparations, just in case.

It's ok to not like things, especially if you have really tried and still don't connect.

would probably slap some tartar sauce on it myself

I cook fish whole too.

But I fucking gut and scale it first.

tthanks user this is first time anyone stuck up for me on Veeky Forums.

What sort of fish is that, is it an Australian salmon?

>100mls of water in the roasting dish.

Sounds bland as fuck. Why not use white wine or at least court bullion?

I eat whole salmon alive, to bring out my spirit animal, the brown bear.

Its the normal way to eat fish, isnt it? I've always thought people only fillet fish in areas where people dont eat a lot of fish.
But yeah some seasoning wouldnt hurt (salt mainly) and taking the guts out/scaling would help too

underrated post

kek

I'm from a third world country and I eat fish with a fork. Well, I like eating it with a fork unless it's bony. Eating with a fork keeps me hands away from grease and smell that it might leave on your skin

op i have a suggestion, you should: gut it, scale it, salt it, lemon, put in foil, wrap leaving a bit of a tent, seal, oven or grill. do the same with asparagus potatoes halves and onions, season to taste. 18$ plate

>Its the normal way to eat fish, isnt it?

I would say so. But some people are squeamish and freak out about seeing the whole fish, bones, skin, etc.

You're having a giggle, right? Just fucking salt? Even dirt-poor Medieval fishermen used some fucking parsley or something, fuck.

Unless you're fucking Gollum like OP, pretty much every human guts and scales it, and at least salts it. That is what everyone's issue in the thread is, not that he is eating a whole fish.

Especially since the fish he's eating doesn't look the freshest

You will be if you keep pulling this shit my man. You didn't even drain the fucking water?

hate to disagree but it was actually a shitty post

ranged weapons that do not require ammunition

>extremely clear eyes
>scales smooth and in good conditions
>fins intact

seems fresh to me?

reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/comments/6kbovw/ck_giving_advice_on_ops_fish/
reddit disagrees with you

the nigga probably screencapped and replied to his own post because redditors are approval vampire cucks

Not OK to dislike an entire category of protein. Just keep eating it you'll start to like after a dozen or so times

> nigga
How do you he is black?

Reddit, This guy used a racial slur without any context XD

what will they do next? \__( ~_~)_/

>not eating the head

atleast make a soup with it you pleb

you'd be able to control done-ness better by filleting, or at least gutting/buttlerflying.
The real crime is the lack of seasoning though

I do this all the time with fish I catch but which are too small to get a decent fillet off. Dinner plate sized.

Not a fan of eating the heads but I keep them in the freezer with the skeleton for stock.

I gut and clean them and take off the scales with a knife, then chuck a slice of lemon, some salt, some fresh herbs etc inside the body cavity. Score the outside a little.

I don't usually add any water to the pan, but I'll cover it. Sometimes wrap it in foil with some butter and garlic.

Bit picky to eat but you waste little. Wouldn't cook it with the guts still in though. Is it a little kahawai? You should cut the throat right away so the blood doesn't settle. They have a strong wee heart and will pump it out in seconds.

Usually very fresh fish and seafood only takes salt and maybe a bit of garlic, but you can go back to eating your tilapia :^)

NO BRO! the fish should be cleaned, inside and outside then put inside the stomach a slice of lemon with parlsley garlic salt black pepper . put olive oil on top of it coarse salt, close it inside aluminium foil like a paper bag and coock it in the oven on 200° for 40 minutes. trust me is delicous, extremely tender and juicy and you can eat it with anly a fork (sorry for the english I'm italian)

jesus christ redditors are actually fucking retarded how do they not understand the joke.
even if it's not a funny joke they still dont get it.

Because they probably throw betta fish in vases and think it adequate, so the joke goes over their heads as something they literally cannot comprehend.

It looks fresh but it's an Australian Salmon… pretty shit tier fish unless there just of legal size. smokes up well tho because of the oil content.
this cunt is just a pleb and does look uncleaned…
In future smoke these peckers with flavouring...

gills and bile are bitter as fuck and waste a lot of meat around them
same with guts, they make belly meat uneatable, and bellies are rich in fish oil, what a waste