I am am forced to live for a year to live at a place without a real kitchion

I am am forced to live for a year to live at a place without a real kitchion.
give me ideas to spruce up or garinsh hard boiled eggs

>forced
>kitchion
What

>am am
>to live for a year to live
>kitchion
>garinsh

I'm even worse than OP, how did I miss
>am am
And
>to live for a year to live

I understood what u meant op and am not some tryhard faggot who feels the need to correct spelling and grammar.

Black pepper of course is a given. Paprika and cayenne are great too. Some people use dill (i don't). And if you aren't maxing your sodium, hot sauce.

But if you don't have a propper kitchen you will probably eat enough canned foods to max your sodium.

Source: i lived as a hobo out of my truck for over a year. A little coleman propane stove can work for alot of dishes and costs 25 bucks, plus 3 bucks per propane can.

take mayonnaise or salad cream, dilute with a tiny bit of milk and mix in some chopped chives, drizzle over warm hard-boiled eggs. delicious. my nan used to make it for me for breakfast.
also, hot sauce is perfect with eggs, especially a garlicky hot sauce.

eggs aside, get a crock pot. Your options will increase whatever fold.

Post a picture of your living situation op

in a very similar vein, much like op, im am gioning to be fiorced two live somewhere without proper kyichin facilities, does anyone have advice on how I could eat only boiled eggs? and I mean boiled eggs pretty much exclusively. i think that's the only thing I'll eat for a year. thanks.

Just salt and pepper for me. You're ruining the flavour.

OP lives in the back of a chicken coop?

Salt and pepper is fine, but my Nan's chive dressing gives a little lift, and you can still taste the egg perfectly well.

how do you invent it

see my earlier post

define real kitchen. ive been living with a portable stove as my only cooking means for about half a year and im g

If you don' not have an kitchion how do you do boils eghs?

Teadpoon if mayo (real mayo!) and pinch of kerry powder

soaked in soy sauce.

apply phone to ear, order pizza and sprinkle over egg

john lennon is kill

We just did these pimento cheese deviled eggs that turned out quite good.

I'll second this. Soy sauce eggs are pretty damn good.

no.

Hahahahaha. Fucking ayy

Hi, reddit!

soft boil them, marinate in soy sauce+mirin+water and put in cheap ramen