That first ingurgitate of the day

that first ingurgitate of the day

You get one (You) for trying

That looks like that shit they serve at lunch in france on ice. Forget the name of it. It's like a light rose. Summer wine...

As an alcoholic who has done this before, I wouldn't recommend it, she probably through up everywhere, blacked out, got raped by ahmed and then woke up with the worst hangover you could imagine with no recollection of what happened the previous night.

She will also age like shit. Shame, she is cute

I'm such a lightweight I don't think I could do that even with a low alcohol content wine and make it until the morning.

also I'd be afraid of getting raped

Good, keep it that way
Alcoholism isn't fun and the withdrawals were beyond fucked.

White women are trash. White men are where it's at. That's probably a Boone's farm anyway.

That shit is like 15% ABV, so all she did was basically just slam a six pack of shitty beer. If that's enough to make you vomit and blackout you are a wuss.

Fucking literal faggot

>literal

or, as in the case of the webm, a woman.

So, is this the alcoholic thread?

This is /co/; every thread is an alcoholic thread.

I'm a woman and I take offense to his post. I'll go through a 750 of vodka in a night if I'm up to it.

Recognised the label

>Hurhur I'm so hard look how much abuse my liver can take

Enjoy the rest of freshman year at college

respectat.

>the guy with the wall of knives, blowdarts and batarangs is getting more pussy than you

How does it make you feel, Veeky Forums?

Someone is getting laid from her. Probably some anal too.

He's also got a bat with some wire on it... It might just be a friend he's known since he was a kid or a coworker. No guarantee you're tapping that shit if you're just baiting her with booze.

Anal is a meme.

t. not getting anal

>that first butter of the day

A girl who can deep throat a stick of butter is going to have some super suck skills.

thaankyaaawww

That looks extremely painful

you're a big guy

4 u

>I'm also a beautiful 400 lbs queen

Well tbf sculling any kind of alcohol is stupid and can lead to blackouts easily because of the amount of alcohol going into the system all at once. I was also judging it by the webm and yes she's a girl so more likely to get more intoxicated off said bottle in webm related thus leading her to potential blackouts which are not fun at all. I was sculling whiskey when I tried this and yes it's stupid i know.

Is this what hitting the wall looks like?

Why is she in a virgin's bedroom?

She's a prostitute and the virgin behind the camera is no longer a virgin.

>Barefoot white zin
Fuck

>Bottle of Barefoot wine in the background

I learned a new word today! Thanks Veeky Forums!

>8.5% abv
lmao

For your mum.

man i thought it was a 40. i was cringing the whole time.