Should non-jewish people be allowed to eat hummus? isn't that cultural appropriation?

should non-jewish people be allowed to eat hummus? isn't that cultural appropriation?

also, only vegetarian people should be allowed to eat it too, but only if they are non-jews.

jews who eat meat can eat hummus too.

thoughts?

kys

All those christians using jewish names seem like a more pressing issue to me.

You are a cancerous pollyp upon the anus of humanity. Take your identity politics and go hang yourself cunt

this is /pol/ bait, but this board has gone to shit anyway so fuck it I'm replying

jews ruin hummus. what happened was a bunch of ashekenazi jews moved to the levant and turned into confused araboos, embracing their twisted idea of '''local''' foods

but they ruined it by putting fucking mayo in the hummus. fuck that

on those grounds, jews should not be allowed to touch hummus or even use the word

although I believe jews prefer to transliterate it as "hoomoos"

every western country should expel the jews and use their land to establish white run hummus works

I think you shouldn't be allowed to breathe you fucking faggot.

Every day and every day and every day and every day and every hour and every hour and every hour and every hour and and and and and and and and and and and slip 'n' slide super geyser

nice try op

BLEND THE CHICKPEAS
HUMMUS WAR NOW

nope. op is asking if NON jews should be allowed to eat hummus. I'm saying JEWS should not be allowed to eat hummus

lrn2 reading comprehension

I know a samefag when I see it. Fuck off with your antisemitism back to /pol/.

Isn't Hummus Arabic food anyway?
If anything its jews who's appropriating Arabic and eastern European cuisine

but we are talking about semitic people stealing from other semitic people, I'm not really following your argument here

what is the nature of the "anti-semitism" that you accuse me of. or, perhaps it is an ironic shitposting style of accusation, where you are attempting to mock the tendency to throw around accusations of anti-semitism in any discussion of middle eastern affairs no matter how abstract the point being made

in any case if it makes you feel better you can think of me as a samefag, it makes no difference to me. perhaps it is even more fun this way. certainly there is plenty of more room for confusion and incorrect assertions which would then require correction, thereby prolonging the shitposting fiesta until a janitor wakes up

stop replying

nobody will benefit from this retarded conversation

> mayo in hummus
Wtf I live in Israel and I've never seen such an abomination. Also no ashkenazi makes hummus, we leave that to the more experienced mizrahi bros.

Hummus isn't Jewish, it's Levantine. Jews eating it is cultural appropriation.

I make hummus without extracted oil or added salt.

bump just 4 u :-)

Am I the only one that hates chickpeas? Well, I don't hate hate them, but I do not like them. I mean, i could eat hummus or something if I was forced, or even to be polite, for example if a girl I'm courting offers it to me. But I do not enjoy it at all.

Unironically this

jews shouldnt be allowed to live

Bump

Are jews trying to take credit for hummus or something/

and how exactly does one ''take'' credit for something that is unironically his?