What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

AIDS

to just fuck philosophy up desu

to be dead and talked about

I wonder if intentionally withholding knowledge about his AIDS diagnosis from his sexual partners was part of the plan

Was he a sub or a top?

Came here to post this. Thread is done now.

can someone explain this guys appeal i have a friend who always sharing his quotes and shit and i have no clue.

he died on 1984

he was a masochist
due to AIDS-related complications

The obliteration of the white race through the abolition of heterosexuality. Seems to be working, too; just look at this thread.

Was he a servant of the Devil, Veeky Forums?

to destroy whiteness

I found some lewd drawings of him somewhere in pixiv, i may post them if you want lads

He did it on purpose, don't forget his long history with the idea of suicide.

Who cares. Searle exposed him. They were good friends and Searle said that Foucault purposely jargonized his work to suit the French intellectual climate.

Searle also said he was a good philosopher.

Foucault needlessly complicated his ideas. But his ideas were still worth understanding. I willingly sought out his books after being assigned a couple chapters from History of Sexuality in college, because after sifting the dense language I managed to find some truly engaging ideas. I read a lot of stuff in college I consider a waste of my time, but that doesn't include Foucault.

His perspective on homosexuality and the psychological field is in my opinion the only one worth considering.

Veeky Forums /b/

Like every other French intellectual of that period, he tried to save their reputation, which was damaged by their support of the Soviet Union, by questioning objective reality.

They imagined that if reality wasn't real, then being wrong about Stalin wouldn't be so bad.

Idubbbz?

I have "History of Madness" sitting on my shelf.
Haven't touched it because I wanted to read it in french but I'm thinking of starting it tonight.
What am I in for?

Nothing ever good came out of France

American Independence

terrible isn't it

>masochist
Any sources?

kek

prison

lol did you really have to ask?

What is OP's endgame?

OP is a...

pretty straight guy