Why do i lose complete sexual interest after nutting?

Why do i lose complete sexual interest after nutting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uG0OA1DuyFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you don't get nerve damage trying in vain to nut again.

When you cum in a girl you become repulsed by her. Its natures way of telling you to go knock up another broad

When a girl climaxes she becomes attracted to the penetrator. Its natures way of telling her to con the man into providing for the kids

Evolutionarily there is no reason for you to maintain interest. Once you've passed on your genes, your job is done.

>tfw this girl I used to date would ask me to finger her if I came first so I'd have to spend a good 3 minutes wriggling my fingers around in my own cum

W...why is this hot?

>Why do i lose complete sexual interest after nutting?

A better question is
why does your unconcious brain control your thoughts and actions?

you have two sides controlling your body - we have labled them 'concious' and 'unconcious' but don't think that the unconcious side of you doesnt affect your thought process. it certainly does

Get the fuck back to pol with that vile misogynistic manspreading

>science and biology are raicyz and muhseegony

I don't know. When I'm inside an actual girl, I can easily keep going after I orgasm, unlike when I'm masturbating, and even orgasm a second time, after awhile. You probably shouldn't, since girls don't necessarily like you going forever, but all the same.

I kinda think that any guy who doesn't know that can you can easily continue post-orgasm is a virgin.

>manspreading
this always makes me giggle

because if you keep fucking her it won't help your sperm reach her egg

I'm going to call occam's razor on this one , men already have enough motivation to fuck multiple women and I don't see how a complex mechanism like refractory period would evolve specifically to help with this

A mechanism to make you stop fucking. Its very obviously selected for since animals without it will fuck to exhaustion every time and wont be able to find food to fuck later and produce more offspring.

This has me feeling melancholy and nostalgic for some reason.

>Muh social studies is a proper field of study
youtu.be/uG0OA1DuyFY

Get the fuck back to Tumblr

parasympathetic system

Get the fuck back to lurking more

I'M
TRIGGEEEEERRRREEEED

i could have just evolved fucking randomly, but i don't see how it's hard to envision it evolving
it's a very simple psychological mechanism (i mean, as simple as any other one as far as we can guess since we barely know shit about them)
the fact that women elicit the opposite response which has a very similar justification only reinforces this idea

what the fuck is wrong with your dick, motherfucker
i think you might be broken

>both parties are wrong
THE ONLY ANSWER
FUCK MEN FUCK WOMEN FUCK THE HUMAN RACE

You should't have cum first, faggot.

Get the fuck back to pol with that vile misogynistic manthreading.

the same reason you dont feel hungry anymore after you ate. pretty obvious really. you retarded or something op?

how did this nigger get trips. actually when the dad is around kids turn out better. When you are young you are just fucking but then you settle down with someone isn't a total idiot

>how did this nigger get trips.
Because it is completely random? Don't tell me you are one of those fucks who thinks that dubs are prophetic and shit.

Dumb newfags

Baiting this hard

Except that couples cuddle after sex, dipshit. You would know that except that you're a virgin autist.

because after you've seeded the female, there's no reason to continue

>mfw I lose complete sexual interest before nutting
Even with qt's, I believe I'm attracted to women. I can only nut myself because muh personality disorder.
This also happens anytime they want to date me, I just tell them no and stop talking to them.
I've only ever came on molly and I have went soft in more than a few vagoos.

Made me kek user

There's a hormone released right afterward that cleans up any attraction/affection hormones that are in your system. I forgot what the evolutionary reasoning behind it was, but from what I remember it was something about needing to move on in order to spread your genes more instead of the woman becoming attached to you and forcing you to raise the kid. It was all part of making each person an individual that could survive on their own right, instead of looking for a mentor or protector.

Simple supply demand relationship.

What happens when supply dwindles yet demand is high?

Price skyrockets, demand drops, supply slowly recovers.

Samefag.

>tfw lost your sex drive after a heart attack and health and libido were the last things you still had
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Because if you keep going you will dislodge the soft plug of semen you've deposited.

Still doesnt mean the goy isn't subconsciously repulsed by the broad

I would love to be free from sexual desire, it's the cause of most of the pain in my life

Everyone truly hates you.

im not that guy but i disagree. once you lose that pain, you've lost its contrast as well.

>repulsed
but I want to put her in my pocket while still knocking up another broad
it seems you're not a real man