What are the best books on how to conker a woman?

What are the best books on how to conker a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

redpillhandbook.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Given your pic, I'd say

The seducer's Diary / Soren Kierkegaard

/vip/ pls

>conker

In Search of Lost Time.

The Stranger Beside Me

Ive actually read this book and I really enjoyed it.

Conker's bad fur day will show you the way.

Ovid has a hook up guide. I'd go with that

well played

>conker

The Red and the Black

This is also true. Manson used to have a girl go up with Tex and blow him for 12 hours straight to break her.

saved

Romain de la rose by Guillaume de Lorris
Casanova's Memoirs
Maybe some Austen? I'm pretty sure the ladies dig the 'classy courting' routine rather than the usual pick up lines.

And definitely these two

>conker
You mean conger?

redpillhandbook.com/

keked and checked

My favourite game. I tried to emulate it, but shoting zombies was impossible on keyboard

It's a pretty shitty game after the first couple levels. The war section is insufferable, probably because they had to rush the fuck out of the game before the N64 became obsolete.

The true Redpill is minimizing abstractions, generalizations and oversimplifications, traveling as far as you can down the abstraction tree and acquire as much knowledge as you can.

Redpills/mgtows/ fly in the same direction as feminists, blm, flat earthers and normies.

Fallacious ideological movement that oversimplify and generalize, echo chamber of fools, when you see how complex the reality around us really is, matters such as that are just trivial.

Escape the bubble, learn math and philosophy, not that cathartic circle jerking kind of philosophy that's popular these days, but some real philosophy.

>conker

kek

Just give er a smack when she don't do what u say

Conker's Bad Fur Day

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists
Neil Strauss

>conquer
I tried to think as OP [s]so like a fucking fag[/s]

>Romain de la rose
I wonder if you know... women changed since 1300
Jean de Meung would be more actual I think