Champion of sexual liberation

>Champion of sexual liberation
>pacifist
>historian of philosophy
>advocate of idleness and more free time
>critic of religious dogma and agnostic or atheist.

Why is Bertrand Russell so awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
youtu.be/6VgIztMRdE4
youtu.be/FwhFLdSqqv0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot science advocate. ABC of Relativity is a great book for science plebs.

He was just spreading (((globalism))) too the masses.

>champion of sexual liberation
>pacifist
>advocate of idleness
>awesome
fuck off you marxist shit

He was a literal cuck

Brainlet.

His dad was a bigger one

Why is it that atheists are typically sexual deviants?

you forgot:

>good at math

I tip my fedora to such an elegant gentlesir.

Because they're not beholden to dogmas, and the term "deviant" is subjective of a person's morals, which are also subjective. There's only facts, and then there's opinions. Morality doesn't belong to the realm of facts, because it's entirely a matter of opinion and doesn't exist as a material object. You can't present a concrete definition of morality.

No society has succeeded without sexual norms

>Pacifist"
Literally "the only reason history is full of war is because people didn't realize they could just get along"

>Historian of philosophy
okay

>Advocate of idleness and more free time
"Consume plebes, don't become great"

>Critic of religious dogma and agnostic or atheist
No nation has been successful without a strong faith.

Bertrand Russel is a sign of social degeneration

>"Consume plebes, don't become great"
So you're a man of action, and not a man of thought.

>No nation has been successful without a strong faith.
Look at Scandinavian countries. Lower faith, lower crime, higher happiness.

>No society has succeeded without sexual norms
Sexual norms in what sense? In a hype authoritarian, dogmatic sense? Or in the sense of boundaries? Your statement is vague.

>No society has succeeded without sexual norms
>sexual norms
Meaningless term. A sexual norm could be "fuck everything you want". You mean sexual repression. Which isn't necessary for a society to be succesful at all

>No nation has been successful without a strong faith.
China, Czech Republic, Scandinavia kinda

>"Consume plebes, don't become great"
Idleness and free time don't imply consumerism

You don't think there's anything deviant about a man letting other men have affairs with his wife, and even conceiving children? That violates the textbook definition of deviant. I don't know how you can call that subjective unless you want to argue that cuckoldry is normal and commonly accepted behavior.

for

Came here to post this.

>straight to cuckoldry

When will you people finally admit that they have a fetish?

What is the objective definition of morality? If there is a definition of deviant, it must be based off of that definition. I don't think that the word deviant has any meaning, it's entirely your own personal opinion. Your opinion is not a law, and I don't have a problem with men having polyanerous relationships, because I'm not an authoritarian despot charlatan who spouts opinions as if they were objective facts.

>Your opinion is not a law
of nature*

Russell is one of those philosophers who people insist made a huge impact and changed the face of philosophy forever, yet all of his devotees seem to be writers of fiction, political speakers etc. and receives little attention by actual philosophers.

This is the definition that I'm using for deviant. Note how it says nothing of morality. You're conflating the word deviant with the word morality. I'm saying one thing but you're reading another.

Well, it says something I would have said, which is that the term deviant is based off of consensus opinion of society, and not based off of objective fact. You can't argue that a consensus opinion is a fact, that is a blatant fallacy.

1. Those countries are under the protection of U.S. Hegemony, and don't need military budget.
2. "Higher happiness" is a euphemism for "Highest anti-depressant use in the West"
3. They're being invaded by a foreign culture, and will either be destroyed or assimilate into the more vigorous Muslim faith.

Somewhere between the two. You don't need to flog yourself for having sexual thoughts, but you do need a monogamous courting system. Men who have a wife and family don't fuck with society. Men who are single are always looking for pussy, and will do stupid things to get it. I wonder sometimes how many of the young men at radical political events are just peacocking for pussy

yes
>pacifist
meh
>historian of philosophy
meh
half-yes
>critic of religious dogma and agnostic or atheist.
in the context of his time, yes. although with what's brewing perhaps it's more relevant.

Cuckoldry is a deviation from the norm. This statement says nothing to the morality of cuckoldry, and I haven't even attempted to argue the morality of cuckoldry. I have described it as deviant behavior because it is literally deviant behavior. You're taking exception to this because you don't understand what the word deviant means.

>tame the apeman in every desire, but sexual
Nah, he was cancer.

>How to spot a Sargon of Akkad watching /pol/tard: The post

>1. Those countries are under the protection of U.S. Hegemony, and don't need military budget.
>2. "Higher happiness" is a euphemism for "Highest anti-depressant use in the West"
What does that have to do with anything?
>3. They're being invaded by a foreign culture, and will either be destroyed or assimilate into the more vigorous Muslim faith.
Is there some kind of script you retards read from?

>Somewhere between the two. You don't need to flog yourself for having sexual thoughts, but you do need a monogamous courting system. Men who have a wife and family don't fuck with society. Men who are single are always looking for pussy, and will do stupid things to get it. I wonder sometimes how many of the young men at radical political events are just peacocking for pussy
Source: your ass

>Wrote one of the worst summarization of the history of Philosophy widely published
>Had a high-school level understanding of Kant, Nietzsche and Hegel yet saw fit to write articles on them
>Popper is a admirer
>A inferior Kaufmann

>I wonder sometimes how many of the young men at radical political events are just peacocking for pussy
This seems akin to the logical fallacy of calling something "virtue signalling", which presupposes that a person can't possibly do a particular thing in earnest, but instead is only doing it to impress others who are also insincere in their beliefs.
>Men who have a wife and family don't fuck with society.
Do you really think this? You don't know all families, this point is conjectural at best. If one person were to give an anecdotal account of family who fucks with society (the trump family) then your argument would fall to bits. You must be shitposting.
>You don't need to flog yourself for having sexual thoughts, but you do need a monogamous courting system.
Why? This is just a declarative statement, you assume I should immediately know that polyamery is wrong, and that I am just being insincere in thinking that it's somehow okay. That's wrong, I'm genuinely curious, why is it wrong to you? I don't believe it is.

Sweden is projected to be a worse country than Libya by the year 2030.

You used the word deviant in a negative connotation and applied to it to the word cuck, so I wanted to know why you apply a negative connotation to the word cuck. You can't seriously be trying to change what you originally meant.

By whom?

Because of religious people.

I have spent every reply to you defining what I meant by the word deviant and yet somehow I'm trying to change what I originally meant? The word deviant typically carries a negative connation because of what the word literally means, which is behavior outside the norm. It's okay to misunderstand words but don't double down on your mistake.

>Scandinavian countries are 'happiest'
>Massive anti-depressant use is irrelevant
What did they mean by this??

U.S. protection opens their budget up, makes them look more prosperous than they would be were they not a vassal state of an empire.

When two different cultures come into contact, they either destroy each other or blend into a new culture with traits from both. There is a script, its called history

As for sexual morality, it blows me away that people think giving into our base animal desires is 'progressive!' Man is reaches the pinnacle of man when he denies his appetites and embraces some ideal- not when he devolves into an orgiastic hedonistic lifestyle.

Really the sexual morality issue boils down to
>Less reproduction
>The children that are produced are raised in less stable environments, and degenerate as a result
>Society crumbles because reality is ultimately a numbers game
>The society that reproduces more (Hello mexico, hello Islam) fills in the vacuum.

>lower crime
Crime doesn't get reported in Scandinavia because the Police aren't trusted; we've had multiple scandals caused by the police and politicians literally covering up crimes, officers don't even patrol any more because they get targetted by criminals.

You're saying that being a cuck is wrong because it's outside of the norm, and I say the norm isn't a basis for morality. Are we clear? If we're not, then I don't care, because this argument is over.

t. I'm a cuck

European nations aren't actually in any danger of war nowadays. Historically, you could make the muh murrica argument, sure. But to argue that western nations would have to lower their living standerds significantly if the US would stop spending way too much on the military is just making elephants out of flys. No one's gonna attck europe with an army. No, not even russia.

That said, it still doesn't have anything to do with the question. They are a wealthy, socially liberal country. You can't deny that.

The massive anti depressant use is not relevant because that doesn't change the fact that they're succesful either.

How would forcing everyone to do hetero-sex help happiness anyway, if that's such a big factor in your view?

Having a liberal view of sexuality doen't mean giving into your animal desires, it means being tolerant towards other people.

>embracing an ideal
Are you some kind of neo-stoic? And then what? What if the ideal is hedonism? What's behind an ideal? Where does it lead?

UN.

Because of whom? Atheism does not correlate with long term survival prospects.

>You're saying that being a cuck is wrong because it's outside of the norm

No you thick fuck. For the last time. The statement "cuckoldry is deviant" says absolutely nothing to the rightness or wrongness of the act of cuckoldry. The statement literally just says that cuckoldry is outside the norm. I have said nothing of morality.

>UN.
source?

Being a cuck is wrong because of the moral law.
>Kosovo
>Ukraine
>Russia
>NATO is on its deathbed
>EU is imploding
>civil war risk in France, Germany
Europe is fine.

>Do you really think this? You don't know all families, this point is conjectural at best. If one person were to give an anecdotal account of family who fucks with society (the trump family) then your argument would fall to bits. You must be shitposting

Men with wifes and families, in general, are less of a danger to society. There's this thing called a bell curve. The 'married men' bellcurve is closer to the 'stable' end of the bell curve. Opposite for single men. I don't know why people don't understand this.

As for why this is, think about /pol/ posters. They aren't millionaire playboys, they're young men who don't get much pussy and aren't very successful (yet). Men like that are dissatisfied with life and ready to do anything to make it better. A man with a chicken in the pot and a pussy on his cock is not going to rock the boat, his psychological needs are met. This kind of behavior is common in males of most species, particularly our own closest relatives.

The human sexuality issue boils down to falling birth rates and child neglect. When people are free to fuck whoever whenever, they rarely commit as strongly as they would otherwise. Look at the west: falling birth rates, broken homes, children raised by the state, narcissistic society cares nothing for the next generation. Immigrants flooding in, who will somehow adopt all of our cultural practices no problem. Even though I live in california and have to speak spanish to 50% of the people I see at work.

But this is predicated on the assumption that you want your society and people to go on. If you don't, then sexual immorality is no biggie. Our culture will be swept away, but what does it matter, you're probably an anti-natalist anyway.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

You can dig a layer deeper for the actual UN document, I have given you the first Google result.

>>EU is imploding
>>civil war risk in France, Germany
Utterly retarded.

>>Russia
Won't do shit.

>>Kosovo
>>Ukraine
regional conflicts

You forgot leader of the KEK movement

>>EU is imploding
>>civil war risk in France, Germany
>Utterly retarded.
Brexit was the first, Eurozone crisis has gone how long? Southern Europe is on the verge of economic collapse. Greece is arming itself.
Nationalist and populist parties are rising across the continent.

Trump is weakening Nato in Europe - increased economic competition between the powers. Wants to trade with Russia. Turkey is flexing its muscles and becoming a fully fledged dictatorship - not going to be pleasant on the peace status of the Balkan region. Nato can't hold anymore.

>>>Russia
>Won't do shit.
Sometimes, retards get the idea that they can attack Russia instead. They have interest in funding coups.

>>>Kosovo
>>>Ukraine
>regional conflicts
In which continent exactly?

read de maistre you dumb fuck

Russians have interest in funding coups.

>Greece is arming itself
wtf do you mean?

They have bought tanks and arms ever since 2008.

>European nations aren't actually in any danger of war nowadays

European nations are literally on a leash held by the U.S., and are defended by the U.S. army. The peace that's been going on these past 60 years is a combination of two factors: the Bomb, and Pax americana, aka the U.S. has enough strength to dissuade others from even attempting war. As the sun sets on U.S. hegemony, Shit will start hitting the fan.

>That said, it still doesn't have anything to do with the question. They are a wealthy, socially liberal country. You can't deny that.

The point is Scandinavian wealth has has less to do with their culture, and more to do with being friends with the big kid.

>Massive anti-depressant use is not relevant because they're still successful

We have to define successful, because my definition would not include people who need to drug themselves to stomach life.

>Having a liberal view of sexuality doen't mean giving into your animal desires, it means being tolerant towards other people.

1. Tolerance in itself is not a virtue, it is a vacuum.
2. If you're being tolerant, you're obviously tolerating something, in this case its sexual degenerates. Its easier for humans to be degenerate than Virtuous; degeneracy is really man without limitations on his animal appetites. The first generation we legalize degeneracy, but scorn it. The second we accept degeneracy in others. The third, we're all degenerate and can't even remember what it was to be Virtuous.

>What if the ideal is hedonism?

Hedonism need not be an ideal because its our natural state as beasts. A strong ideal elevates man beyond base desires. In reality, a strong Ideal makes what is good for society (order, truth, sacrifice) into what a man wants to do. Might take a Noble Lie, but its necessary for a society to exist. Where it "leads" is to continued existence. That's the whole game.

We have been doing that since forever. Unlike other Europeans we are obligated to spend an enormous amount of our GPD to military expendidures instead of free sex change operations

You're next to Turkey.
Yet I was informed of this as something newsworthy during 2008 crisis and later, by our state media no less.

Guess they wanted you to spend it elsewhere.

>"Higher happiness" is a euphemism for "Highest anti-depressant use in the West"

Not really, no, it's much more complex than your soundbite. Many people here get anti-depressants for seasonal affective disorder, and honestly it's a travesty, but the thing of it is that the people on anti-depressants report themselves as very unhappy. The rest of the populace just manages to bring up the mean so much that we still qualify as the happiest. I wonder how that could be?

Because social democracy works and is the best system of governance ever implemented in the world :^)

No, I assure you that spending enormous amounts to buy German tanks and submarines is nothing new to us.

France has nukes, the UK has nukes. Russia won't do shit.

>In which continent exactly?
This is about the EU, isn't it?

Won't bother responding to your fear-mongering. There are some worrying things going on, mainly the rise of xenophobes, but nothing world-ending.

See my point about nuclear bombs. This pax americana posturing is annoying. No one is gonna attack an EU member.
>The point is Scandinavian wealth has has less to do with their culture, and more to do with being friends with the big kid.
I think the scandis could spend more money on the military and still have a way higher living standard than america.

Your stuff about virtues etc is just pure ideology so I wonr bother responding. what about the gay and lesbians that will have to take drugs if you ostracize and discriminate?

Until it gets overwhelmed and the country starts to have to contend with a segment of society that wants to see Swedistan become a thing.

No, it's because our system is the most controlled. Low population, few media outlets, field day for mass manipulation.

Low population is a source of happiness as well.

Welfare/nanny state:
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
youtu.be/6VgIztMRdE4

>If you don't want "culturally enriched" then you are a xenophobe.

>In reality, a strong Ideal makes what is good for society (order, truth, sacrifice) into what a man wants to do. Might take a Noble Lie, but its necessary for a society to exist. Where it "leads" is to continued existence. That's the whole game.

Cucked by Ideology: A New Romance by Hugo-Award Nominated Author Chuck Tingle

>France has nukes, the UK has nukes. Russia won't do shit
War hasn't been direct for a long time. Funding isif, isig, isib or nationalist coups would lead to a war of modern standards.
You saw Ukraine, Syria... Government topplerone Inc. Has shown the future.

>rise of xenophobes
Yeah, letting in people from Africa and the Middle East will surely increase our GDP and HDI. I wonder what could go wrong....

Which isn't happening in Norway, Denmark or Finland, but since those examples seem to go against the preapproved worldview, wel'll ignore them.

I love the redpill!

I'm sure low corruption, high social mobility and a social security net that means you almost cannot fuck up your life entirely are secondary to mass-media mind-control. Sure buddy.

>I'm sure low corruption, high social mobility and a social security net that means you almost cannot fuck up your life entirely are secondary to mass-media mind-control. Sure buddy.
Most humans are ape cattle. I'm not comfortable with that role. Therefore I'm not happy.

I never said social democracy was bad.It is just that Sweden fucked up big time.

11th post best post

Jesus Christ, you legitimately just pulled the "sheeple" card?

Fun fact: you're allowed to be a dissident in Scandinavia too! Besides, I hardly see your point. Somehow in bigger countries, where there are more media outlets, the sheer volume and variety of mass-media mind-control would mean you were less mind-controlled by mass media or what? Indulge me.

There is a book about this, but I couldn't find the .pdf

youtu.be/FwhFLdSqqv0

Can I be a dissident in the swedish ghettos also, or the "swedish" people will throw acid at my face?

There is nothing but ideology faggot. The only question is which you're going to follow, and whether or not reality can sustain it. Your "deny ideology" ideology is doomed to fail, because 99% of people could never even grasp the fact that their lives are built on fiction

>Jesus Christ, you legitimately just pulled the "sheeple" card?
Tax is our milk and technology our wool, manpower our meat. I'm not saying I'm all that free myself; I can't topple this system. I'm just preferably a discontent man than a content pig.

>Fun fact: you're allowed to be a dissident in Scandinavia too
But not allowed to be safe from rape or grenades. Defend yourself if you are a man.

No, but you can in Norway, Finland and Denmark.

It's pretty shit. Whenever you try to tell someone about how Scandinavia works, all that ever gets thrown back is SWEDEN REEEEEEEEEE.

I agree Sweden has a problem, but Sweden isn't Scandinavia.

>Rather than* a content pig.
I should practice proof reading, but mobile screens make it so tedious.

That's real spooky.

Finland seems comfy as fuck. At least the state I'm in hasn't devolved into degeneracy but if enough of the United States goes then I might consider uprooting myself.

Finland fines people if they say that Mohammed was a pedophile, and it taxes its men half a year to year of their lives in military or civil service, under the threat of jail and based on sex.

Wtf now I suddenly hate Finland!

If European countries weren't so anal with their speech laws that would be great.

I wish. We need radicals to fix this country. Not fanatics or Rebels, but radicals.

OK, so

Not cynical and miserable = pig
Cynical and miserable = man

If I was your father I'd tell you to stop being an edgy faggot. The factors I mentioned, social mobility, social security, low corruption, etc. are perfectly fine sources of happiness and contentment in day-to-day life, and while many things may be bad (pray tell what's so wrong with our society), that doesn't make the entire thing bad, now does it?

>But not allowed to be safe from rape or grenades. Defend yourself if you are a man.

I mean legitimately what the fuck. What are you trying to say? No one is trying to fucking grenade me or rape when I go outside. Our crime rates are remarkably low.

>No one is trying to rape me when I go outside
Because you are a man.

>>Champion of sexual liberation
>>advocate of idleness and more free time
>>critic of religious dogma and agnostic or atheist.

these are all bad things.

In 20 years he will have the same historic relevance of Camus, and everyone will remember analytic philosophy as a boring trendy philosophy people was into to wear tweed, kinda like french exisentialism, with the difference that at least Camus was fucking his own women himself, not like BR who was a literal cuckold.

only thirsty nu-males give a shit about this

>No one is trying to fucking grenade me or rape when I go outside
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

Nothing wrong with Scandinavia.

>Not cynical and miserable = pig
>Cynical and miserable = man
Only if the situation is not something to be happy about. Like born in the era of wage slavery and usury.
The world used to be better. Being content is evil if being is good, because we are in a state of decay.

>Do you really think this?

You're a woman aren't you?

Prove it

>germany has 5 million turks
>no terrorist attack for 30 years
>couple dozen arabs get in and it's full on civil war in less than a year

Turks are far more civilized. They don't hate Europe either.
>a few arabs
Try a few million.

cuckssell really

>Dude, just nuke the Soviets before they get the bomb lmao
>wtf I hate nukes now *founds CND*

i don't get it. don't arabs hate jews you guys should be working together.
3-way fights are the best though can't wait for the live action reality TV show from behind my computer screen.

Seriously? Look around--pay attention--and see all the people sitting around stagnating, pacing or staring at their portable idiot boxes (with built-in remote control). For most people, this is all they do: Stagnate.
Most people contribute NOTHING to society: they're negative (toxic) so they're a waste of food, water, O2 and all the other physical resources. Fortunately, people die from ignorance and have yet another chance to grow up, in their next life: what doesn't kill us makes us better and stronger, for the few of us who can learn and mature.

In my heart.