What's the secret to their success?

What's the secret to their success?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.uchicago.edu/article/2015/11/05/religious-upbringing-associated-less-altruism-study-finds
livescience.com/47799-morality-religion-political-beliefs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flavor

The Christian faith

Bigotry.

Diversity

chicken

The will of God.

Hidden Satanic agenda

These

>Owner prays to God
>God watches over his restaurant
>God sees to it the chickens that go there extra juicy
>God keeps makes sure the recipes are the best
>God grants owner loyal employees who always cheerfully respond "it's my pleasure" when ever someone thanks them
>God sends the most attractive girls to eat and work there
>Satan sends in his gays to try to shut down the restaurant
>God sends 4 times as many Christians to give the restaurant fantastic prosperity
>Owner thanks God by remaining closed on Sunday

Peanut oil

they only hire 10/10 hotties. atleast the ones near me do anyway.

The blacks go to McDonald's and whites go to Chick-fil-A...

>What's the secret to their success?

I'm pretty sure the secret is hating homosexuals.

Same here. I have never once seen an ugly Chick-fil-a employee.

They don't hate homos; they just don't think it's a good idea for them to get married.

you can taste the racism

That too.

If only they were opened on Sundays...

Clean environment
Americana southern vibe
Employees there are forced to smile 100%

Chick-fil-a is God tier fast food. The quality of their food, the cleanliness of their locations and the friendliness of their staff sets them apart from other FF joints.

my m8 is a manager there and makes 16.70 an hour + boss puts 2k a year into his IRA

>boss puts 2k a year into his IRA
CFA confirmed for funding terrorism.

Mammon, their true god, blessed them for their devotion.

If anything that sounds like they're looking out for homo's and trying to help them

Same way republicans get votes - cater to religious homophobes

1. Basic pickle brine on the chicken
2. Waffle fries
3. Every store is fucking clean, clean, clean
4. Amazing service. Tend to hire cute girls. Very polite. Fast. Friendly. No Nogs.

Thats really all there is to it. The food is, if i'm being honest, mediocre and slightly overpriced. But the pickle brine makes it stand out among fast food chicken, and the service and speed makes up for any price issue. They also actually pay their employee's a decent wage, and in return expect them to actually be human beings and have a brain in their skulls

bland food with a better than average ambience and great service

>be me, 2 weeks ago
>stop in a McDonald's to grab a quick bite.
>nigger behind the counter doesn't even acknowledge I'm standing there waiting to order
>looks at me and rolls his eyes
>I give him my order
>sit down with my tray, no napkins in sight
>ask the nigger working the register for napkins
>he gives me a few napkins, and to not stoop to his level of disrespect I say "thank you very much"
>he sarcastically responds "you welcome very much"
>I vow to never go to that McDonald's again
>a week passes, I go to Chick-fil-a.
>all hot young white chicks working there
>service is impeccable, staff is extraordinarily polite, food is delicious

Gee, I wonder what their secret is

cater to religious cooks AND lower middle class and poor black people

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Chick-fil-A on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Chick-fil-A today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Daily gay sacrifice every morning

White employees

>stop winning! Q.Q

>make obvious sarcastic shill post
>want us to think "it's so obvious that it's not a real shill"
>but you're a real shill
>want us to think "since it's just a joke i'll keep going to their restaurants"
No, no, no, I know what you're doing.

Fuck off Mcdonalds manager

Most of their restaurants are in the south and atleast 50% black asshat

We need to petition them to open a store in mid to northern Wisconsin. One in the Fox Valley would be awesome.

They're also probably black customers. Chic Fil A proves segregation works

rejecting homosexuality.

Ha-Ha
I know where you live.
Now your fucked.

pressure frying

Maybe 15 years ago, shit has changed, pops.

>clearly a reviewbrah impersonation
Not everyone is a shill, nigger

>make up baseless assumption
>claim assumption proves a point

Do you even have a basic education? That's next-level retardation.

Have a friend who worked at Chickfilla. He had this story:

>Homeless guy walks into store
>asks for water
>Cashier says, "no you have to pay for that"
>This is illegal in the state of California
>By law, anyone who asks, whether or not they are a paying customer, must be given a glass of water at a restaurant if they ask for one
>My friend didn't like this practice at Chickfilla
>One day, he gave the a homeless man a glass of water
>My friend gets fired that day

This is how Chickfilla keeps their restaurants so clean and family friendly. In a place like California where there is a homeless man on every corner and every block has their resident man or woman that screams at themselves all day, Chickfilla manages to have a homeless-free environment while every other fast food place has at least one table permanently occupied by a homeless person.

The staff at the Chic-Fil-A near me is like half black/hispanic and there were no qt blonde girls to be found. The food was only ok. I felt like I was lied to

Where you live b/ro?

Suburban (((New York)))

Food's better than KFC and their service is far better than most fast food places. It's too good really. Makes you think they drag the employees into the freezer and beat them when they fuck up or something. It's like what they say about people who seem a little too perfect and polite; they've probably done something so awful not even their own mother would forgive them. That's why I prefer Bojangles. Their service is good, but they fuck up just often enough that I can trust they're being honest.

oh no

Where's the law suit?

new new testament when?
we're due for an update.

>make food that's actually good
>have staff that's actually good
It's crazy, I know.

you think a lawyer would work pro-bono for a homeless dude on a case that probably wouldn't net more than $500 settlement?

>great food at fair prices
>their operations game is on point so I never wait more than 5-10 min during busy hours
>workers treat you with courtesy
>triggers SJWs
>chic fil a sauce is the choice dipping sauce of God himself

Okay so, i'm a fat sack of shit and I eat out WAY too much. Chick Fil a is my second favorite place to eat, and it's REALLY tough for me not to knock it up to first.

The reasons I like going to Chick Fil A;

My order is right every time. My food always LOOKS prepared and not rushed. The store is always clean. The customer service, while it can be a bit over the top, is always nice and friendly.

I've never, not fucking ONCE ever been into a dirty Chick Fil A. I've never had to take my order back because it was wrong. I never had a shitty "burger" that was hastily thrown together. So right out of the gate, the QUALITY is there. It just works.

The food is good. I wish I knew how they did it. But they managed to make a recipe that always tastes good. I'd say they have the best tasting chicken I've ever had. Nuggies are good, the breasts are good, the fries, milkshakes, and grilled chicken stuff is alright too. Nothing TOO special but I don't think theres a bad tasting thing on their menu.

The only thing I DISLIKE about Chick Fil A is that it's never fucking fast. And I don't mean they slow cook or take time to prepare...I MEAN FUCKING EVERYONE IS ALWAYS THERE GETTING FOOD! Lines around the fucking store every day at EVERY location I've ever been to. I can't ding the place for that though. My favorite fast food is taco bell, because it's cheap as fuck, extremely fast, and it tastes -okay- depending on where you go and what you get. If i'm being an inpatient fat ass, Taco Bell for dinner. If I can wait 20-30 minutes to get my food, Chick Fil A for sure.

Every single one of those positive dining experiences you pointed out can be traced back to the fact that they only hire white Christian teenagers that are actively engaged in bible study every Sunday (while they are closed).

They have an app where you can order ahead and skip the line you know.

I mean....I hate to say it, but you're probably right. I was thinking it could be because their pay is actually somewhat decent and they care somewhat about their job. But it's always fucking Jamarcus who fucks up my order or hands me a bag of tacos that have the shell broken before I open the wrapper.

Yeah but then I have to get out of my car. :(

Also, I thought about another thing I dislike about this place...I always want to eat it on Sunday. I always have a craving ALWAYS on Sunday.

>being paleskinned and studying a book written by ignorant and superstitious desert semitic tribesmen several thousand years ago has an effect on moral and ethical behavior

You're an idiot.

>Satan sends in his gays to try to shut down the restaurant

Top fucking kek

>if chick fil a hired all mexicans and black atheists the experience would be absolutely no different

so is this statement true or false?

Name another restaurant that hires only white, happy, motivated, religious people - and ill tell you the name of another perfectly clean restaurant with an exceptional dining experience.

>expecting mcd nigs to have manners
new kind of autism

You can charge for water in California.

It obviously does you moron. If religion didn't have that effect, fedoras wouldn't complain about religion.

Its pure coincidence.

Go worship your sticks on which a jewish criminal was crucified by a bunch of semitic barbarians, idiot.

>mfw christians are as immoral and unethical as atheists.

news.uchicago.edu/article/2015/11/05/religious-upbringing-associated-less-altruism-study-finds

livescience.com/47799-morality-religion-political-beliefs.html

Peanut oil and a pressure cooker. Also, nice white kids who are both cheerful and competent.

>God sends the most attractive girls to eat and work there

and why the fuck is this the case? The girls that work at the chick-fil-a near me are all fucking bangin'.

Alright /c/ucks,
I worked on a video that showed Chick-fil-A's college program (basically a community college that gave basic credits)

It was like a damn cult. All students lived on campus including teachers.
Every morning, wake up at 5 am, pray, make breakfast, pray, serve. Everyone was "too nice"
Then, classes focused around being a "servant or christ". I mean, history, math, science, religion. They had to write a paper about proving god's existence in science. It was so fucking strange. By 5 pm, it was dinner. Usually chicken sandwiches. They prayed then sang some hymn then prayed.
Day after day.

I spent 2 weeks like this. It was nothing but a fucking cult breading people to be managers of their cult. Even the management was "off putting" they were too concerned with what we filmed. How we portrayed it.

I'll never eat there again. I do agree with them being 10/10 fast food but I can't support the cult of 17-18 year olds they're creating.

Hating faggots

I know their nigs are bad, but they're usually tolerable at best, at least where I'm at.

Chik fil a always has the best service, even at shitty mall locations.

Only for water bottles. You can't charge for a cup of water.

In n Out

Strange how the evangelical christians can look at themselves in the mirror and still utter, "muslims are satan's spawn." They are precisely the same. I predict the Abrahamic religions of Jew, Christian and Muslim together will reap the destruction of civilization. Keep eating your shit tenders fried by brainwashed evangelical zombies who look "pure."

He's not wrong though. I have no beef with reasonable religious people but evangelicals, other non-denominationals, and orthodox jews are no different than AQ-loving wahabi crazies in deepest Saudi Arabia

Health-wise, it's the best "fast food" you can eat.

> Whole wheat bun
> Mustard instead of mayo
> Chicken breast
> Unsweetened Tea

Instead of

> McDonalds
> Sonic
> Taco bell

There's really no competition, including their service. It always seems to be better than at McDonalds (including the inside of the actual building, it seems to be "higher quality" IMO.)

I think there's probably more to this than most of us would like to admit.

They aren't even remotely the same, you utter dipshit. When was the last time you saw a Christian suicide bombing? Pull your head out of your ass

>Jews are satan's spawn
> Revelation 2:9

Corrected for you

>Mfw christians are nothing but worshippers of a jewish criminal.

Everything is marinated in the blood of homosexuals

I don't think so. They don't serve aids chicken.

>studying morals and ethics has an effect on morals and ethics
whoooaaaa

catering more to white middle class rather than din dus.

yeah all those evangelical christians stoning rape victims to death and throwing fags off of roofs and beheading kids for listening to western music fucking christians amirite

What are you guys talking about?! There are many black people working and eating there. At least the ones I have visited. That food is WAY overated, too. The bathrooms are clean, though.

>Suburban (((New York)))
>with a chic-fil-a
Where mother fucker. In my area we have to make a pilgrimage to erie PA if we want some, everyone's done it, everyone knows about it, where is this NY chic-fil-a?

And you've published this "film" I trust?

Hahaah if you think nig'n out is anywhere as nice as chick-fil-a then I have bad news for you.

I used to work at Chick-fil-A. I was there for four years. AMA.

>>God sends the most attractive girls to eat and work there
is this a nationwide thing??? Nothing but veronicas m8

>The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger.
?????????????

CFA doesn't have burgers.

It was all over Facebook about the one Chick-fil-a that opened in Manhattan.

>and why the fuck is this the case? The girls that work at the chick-fil-a near me are all fucking bangin'.
Chick-fil-a is "Daddy approved", and they will do anything for Daddy.

>desert semetic tribesmen
>Literal Biblical books were written by people of high prestige, and of those who had actually had an education

Here's your (you)

Bomb ass sauce
Good service because of strong christian values