Dude go to a local chain! muh family business! muh mom and pop! the quality is way better!

>dude go to a local chain! muh family business! muh mom and pop! the quality is way better!

>go to place 1
>sauce is extremely sweet yet also sour at the same time, pepperoni is drowned in grease
>go to place 2
>crust is very chewy and large, as if the yeast was uncooked or some shit, also a bunch of cheese is overflowing from the whole thing, it looks and tastes gross
>go to place 3
>its decent, again to much cheese but better than the first 2, main thing is that its expensive and not worth its price

Meanwhile...
>go to dominos/papa johns
>usually have deals and good prices
>i know what im getting
>taste is very consistent and good, thinner crust but not flat, crust is brushed with garlic, even spread of cheese, sauce, and toppings
>my pepperoni is usually even a bit crisp at dominos, something i like

Is there anything worse than elitist faggots who hold shitty local restaurants over your head and say how perfect they are, while saying big chains are bad? They are like the "IM A VEGAN!" of the pizza world. Fucking queers

>crust is brushed with garlic
Domino's ruined their pizza with this bullshit. Fuck Little Caesar's too.

No way. Dominos is the only pizza crust I eat since the garlic brushed on at the end tastes wonderful. But I also do like garlic in general.

>Is there anything worse than elitist faggots
>Says this while acting like an elitest faggot.

>as if the yeast was uncooked or some shit

Probably because they're all owned by Pajeet

There was a pizza joint near my place and it had the best pizza I've ever had. The Donair Pizza, Meat Pizza, and even the Cheese Pizza were all amazing. Owned by a couple of older white grannys.

They retire it about 8 years ago. The three pizza places that have been there since were all owned by Deepaks and Pajeets.

Pizza ranged from complete shit to average. Only good thing, is the place that's there now has some delicious beef samosas.

It seems every local place I see now is "Singh's Pizza and Indian Food".
There's only one of those places I order from (besides walking to the other place and picking up some samosas), and it's only because of their amazing fried chicken.

Its more like shitting on the faggots who say how bad chains are when everything local sucks ass.

I also can't believe I forgot to mention this about Place 1. It had a few tables to eat on. I got a small pizza and medium drink, self serve. I go to get Dr Pepper and there's fucking ANTS in the drink. You could see little things floating and crawling around on the ice or side of the cup. It was revolting, I tossed everything I had and walked out.

When people say "go to a local place", they mean go to a more upscale chain restaurant that doesn't even specialize in pizza

For the most part you are correct. A lot of foodfags are people who focus way too much on what they eat and/or are completely decoupled from the reality of an average persons life

This is activated almonds type of retarded.

This.

Try going to a real restaurant and ordering a Pizza. Make sure it has white owners. It's likely you'll get a pizza a lot better than domino's.

My cheap local place has sauce i like more and is one third of the price. It must suck to be you

brown ppl pizza really sucks except for some of the time
just like most mom and pop stuff...

are u fuckin retarded and do not know fuckin reviews of places exist? my god man

there are tons of shitty places to eat or get food from

at least with a good mom and pop theres possibility of something amazing

with chains you have consistency but never elevated to patrician tier food

I'm a pizza elitist, and, to some degree, I agree with you. If I'm going to go to a local pizza place, it had better be fuckin excellent. I'd rather get dominos more so than half of the pizza places in this town, because it is cheaper and consistent.

That being said, I'll pay more money for really good pizza.

lel nah they rose it from the dead

It sounds like you live in a place where bad food is, man. It isn't that local restaurants suck, it's that the local food where you love sucks.

I agree with this. I would pay more for a great pizza and the place I used to live had a great small chain. Its just that the meme that they are automatically better than big chains has to die.

I live in south california, orange county. Local mexican and asian food is great. But pizzas...I typically stick to dommys or papis.

I work at a mom&pop place

we only hire fucking retards

I used to make sandwiches and I'm REALLY good at it, so everyone complains that they've eaten there for years and the sandwiches used to be good and now they suck

the boss started ordering tiny wings cause they're 30 dollars less per case and we're gonna get to hear complaints about that now

you can get really good food from here, and the pizza is almost always good as long as it's not my day off, but there's just as much bad to go with the good because the owner is such a crooked fucking jew fuck

they love pushing the "locally owned business" angle too but nah, these fucks are shady

I hope they get audited

to pontificate, I don't make the sandwiches anymore, I used to be the short order cook but now I make pizzas

I try to get these people to not overload the fryer, but morale is low so when I'm not looking they just dump as many in as will fit and don't stir them

it just fucking sucks cause we could be so good but we're always gonna fall short

we used to have good ham but to prove a point that "times are hard" (brb, boss's wife is going on her 6th vacation this year) so now we serve fucking dogfood for ham

we have sort of a local following but even they know not to expect TOO much

pizza is still great 95% of the time.. unless it's my day off

oh yeah and the owner hates me because I actually spread the sauce and toppings out and don't make my crust 3" wide lol

fuck jews

>that image

lul. hold my beer while I place this amazon order.

>know what im getting
This is it entirely. Chains are actually shit, but it's predictable shit. You know what it's going to be. Shit. Going with a mom and pop place means it could be better, but if you're in a shitty place it could be worse. If you don't like eating at chains the trick is to avoid shitty places where there aren't good mom and pop joints.

Its not "could be worse". Its always worse. A shitload of disgusting cheese, giant fluffy bread thats like chewing on a well done steak, holding it vertically and you see the pepperoni slide off from the grease, sweet sauce with way to much sugar.

>giving faggot dr. evil your money

gas yourself bugman

here

my sauce doesn't have too much sugar :^) and it's only gonna slide if you order extra cheese and it hasn't sat for a couple minutes

the pleb in the back might serve you soggy wings and a subpar philly steak though

>eating delivery when it's Digiornoâ„¢

shiggy diggy

>local pizza restaurant
>cardboard crust, rubber cheese, absolute shit
>only reason they stay in business is no other competition in small area (they're close to a small town so 10-15 minutes closer to those people than all the other chains)
>dude becomes a pizza king franchisee
>the quality of food goes up

>MFW this get

Noice

To completely shill. I tried this self rise crust pizza from Publix. Somehow tasted better than every delivery pizza I've had. Tasted better than every pizza I've gotten from anywhere fancy. Tasted better than lucky market and whole foods pizza. Actually had an enjoyable crust. And it was like $5 instead of $20.

Recommending something isnt shilling...

The uncooked pizzas at costco for example, that you take home and bake, also taste great. Not as greasy either as the normal pieces

Pizza is not that good anyway

Perfect pizza

>thin but not crispy crust
>normal amount of cheese
>light sauce
>sauce must taste savory/spicy, not too sweet
>firm, not soggy or burnt crust

toppings optional. I go for artichokes and olives with buffalo sauce for dipping. or just plain cheese

See man I agree. This is pretty much exactly what I get from Dominos every week. Although it may vary, I've definitely been to some bad ones. But the one I live next to currently? They give me just what you said, its fucking great, all for $6-8 depending if its medium or large

My big fuckin thick chainlink dick has a very consistent taste and texture too. Any of yous stupid whores who smear mom muck allover this public toilet of a board want a sample? I will bash your whore face in with my primitive nightmare cock

I fucking hate those mom and pop gay pizza stores. Sometimes on my way home from work I go in there,order their largest pizza and then go into the toilet and piss and shit everywhere. It's fucking hilarious because I leave through the back window so those faggots just wasted money on a large pizza and one of them will have to clean my shit off the walls. Fuck them.

>see man

your making my fuck harder than a piece of shit

>tfw live in Baltimore
>pizza places fucking everywhere because 11 colleges
>high quality local pizza due to competition
>forget chain pizza exists until I visit hometown

Fucking savage, damn. Does the volatile piss and shit spray represent your hate?

Hey OP I found this old photo of your fat retarded ass!

They look like cucks who would spread their ass for bad, overpriced pizza just because its le local

>everything they consume is some brand shit
>no no they won't go to pizza hut. they would go to a local place because they are le cucks

I think you might be retarded chaincuck

It's probably a retarded flyover who thinks starbucks is elite exclusive coffee for snobs

yeah non whites suck at pizza for some reason

I remember when they first started doing this and i went from ordering domino's maybe once a month at most to almost weekly.

My local never picks up the phone when I try to call in an order. Waited 10 minutes before I gave up on them and ordered Dominos instead. Fuck them.

So why are italians good at it?

t. Irishman

I guess that really depends on where you live. I grew up in and around NYC. There are so many good local joints that the only time I ever eat chain pizza is when visiting in laws in the Midwest. And it's awful compared to even a mediocre neighborhood place back home.

Pretty obvious why - the local standards for pizza are much lower in places that didn't see many Italian immigrants during the 20th century. But in places with an Italian American history, like Providence RI, New Have CT, NYC, Newark NJ, all of South Jersey and Philly it's pretty easy to find local places that make chain pizza seem like garbage.

This small chain makes some pretty good vegan pizza :-)

Google maps and Yelp exist, user.

Is the pizza really better in chain restaurants, or have you been conditions to like your pizza in a very specific way? Is the sauce really "too sweet" or is it just sweeter than your favourite chain? Is the dough too crispy or is it just not like the one you're used too?
I'm not being a dick here (purposefully), i just recognize how my own preferences work and hope others are more openminded in their approach to new restaurants.

every time I eat gross shitty pizza that dominoe's has my stomach is killing me like 2 hours later

and I dont' usually have a sensitive stomach I can handle almost anything but for some reason if the pizza is from there count me out I'm not touching that shit

Nah they seem like typical Californians
>t. Californian

Hipsters that rave about family owned places have never lived in a town or part of a city where ALL the family owned joints sucked fucking dick.

S
Domino's is the worst. Is filthy and gross and gave me food poisoning more than once. I also discard the opinions of anyone who complains about grease in their sausage. You are confirmed retard op.

>every "award-winning" clam chowder ever

You sound like a little faggot pussy. I would kick your shit in until your faggot vegan friendly tummy wummy can accept an extra large pizza

Who /venturacounty/ here? Toppers Pizza motherfucking master race.

You're actually mad some folks think shitty Domino's pizza is shit? Where in the boondocks do you live that this actually makes you mad? Iowa? Georgia?

California bitch. I'll show you something about real pizza. I'll put some shitty hipster pizza place sauce on my shoes and ram it up your ass

>California bitch
You wish. Cali pizza sucks. Brooklyn coming through here.
>I'll put some shitty hipster pizza place sauce on my shoes
You couldn't afford to do that, and your shoes are probably bullshit as well. Just accept that you're the person chain pizza is meant for and you're not supposed to know anything better. It stops being funny when you stop knowing your place.

A little kike from Jew York huh? I'll teach you not only real pizza, but some humor too, free of charge. I'm gonna take all your shitty local business dough, the kind with a gallon of yeast, and throw you in the oven to bake, after I ram your ass with sauce so sweet you'll get diabetes. Stupid ass NY city rat.

>A little kike from Jew York huh?
You wish. Irish blood here, but grew up with Italian neighbors. They had better food.

If you can't find a good local restaurant you're probably in one of those fly over states where people tend to have low average double digit IQ. Those people are usually worthless and can't do anything with means unless it's regulated by a higher power and even then it's of lesser quality. It's no wonder you subhuman knuckle draggers have to rely on chains for "quality" lmao.

It applies to germany though, the "big chains" make awful pizza and the smaller more authentic pizza places do better

>Dipping pizza
Did you guys get abused when younger?

How the fuck does a chain restaurant taste better than a proper family restaurant? how shit could your town possibly be?
Fucking poor people

>tfw have a greek owned pizza restaurant by me
That shit is better than italians

Forget it, I just remember this place is filled with Americans
All those shit chains would go bankrupt in Italy

I once went on a 7 mile hike through the mountains and was hungry, so I looked up restaurants in the area. It was a richer area down the street from home so I wasn't far from home.

Google recommended a pizza place, so I went there in gym clothes while everyone was dressed up and in dining parties. I ordered some pizza that had mushrooms, onions, and sausage with spinach. What I got was a pizza with a pile of leaves on top (spinach should be cooked into it).

People legit called over the chef to praise him for his shit pizza that he overcharged for.

Really man? I thought the Costco take'n'bake were trash.

Costco food court pizza though, is excellent for the price.

This was the best pizza I've had in Phoenix (overall, the crust edges were a little weird). It was from a hole in the wall pizza place only called "Pizza"

Cooking the spinach or not is definitely not a should or shouldn't, that's preference

FUCK YOU DUDE

ITS LE SMALL BUSINESS. ITS THE BEST EVER *sips organic vegan tea*

We got like 5 great pizza places in my town (40k people), and about 20-30 decent to bad. They are all local.