>listenan

>cookin

drinking pic related and listening to
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVsUpjjOeo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU
youtube.com/watch?v=lPeJMoms_Ag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm triggered that you're not using the proper glass to drink that beer. Follow the rules you cunt. You're not some kind of maverick.

also good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0J3ossUzhU

fuck that, im john McCain

Hey sunken city is dope.

good taste my acquaintance of african decent

Drinking a new castle, bout to switch to miller lite. Doin yard work and
4 chan. Listenin to Queens of the Stone Age, grillin pork chops and vegetable kabobs

I'm multi tasking

Insight is one of my favorite breweries in Minnesota. Funken city was crazy good as well.

Working on pic related (bolognese)

Gonna throw it on some papardelle when it's done

Not drinking at the moment but I think I'll have a few shots of slivovitz later

you my man, hell yes for insight, there shit legit

looks good friend, post end results

Simple night, about to start with rum and natural OJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPeJMoms_Ag

Here it is faŠ¼, papardelle di bolognese

I know it doesn't look like much but the taste is excellent

Forgot pic, too hungry

>I know it doesn't look like much
heh

fellow minnesotan

>alcoholics in denial: the thread

god damn, looks good user

>drinkan
Beer
>smokan
Hash
>Coockan
Gonna make a pizza tonight, already have a cummin, garlic and fresh herbs dough from the other day. Tonight its my especialty: Dilled and grilled bacon with scamorza cheese, zuchinni (previously thinly cut and roasted with bacon fat), shrimp and lotsa of more dill and chives.

Gonna post the process if the thread is alive at night, My pizzas usually are aesthethic.

Deus Wuld

nice, looking forward to it user

Well g(((o)))uys, my pizza (acsshually calzone) its in the oven, it went a little shitty because the dough was a mixture of corn flour and wheat so it was crumbly af.

First step was cutting the onions in a faggy way then put some white wine with garlic and basil all over it. Then to a shitty oven that only works with heat from below.

ofcourse in the previous step i threw bacon.

So that goes in the oven until pretty.

Also the zuchinni were cut with a potato peeler and threw into the oven also.

Which turned so fucking ugly, because I dont quite handle it, i want it crispy in a bacon style but all the water makes it hard so the outside was burnt bit the inside was neat. A little bitter coz this zuchinni suck (not that good ingredients here)

Also i "stir fryed" broccoli and shrimp (boiled cos shittttty frozen shrimp). You can see it here in the family pic.

And all that and moar was threw into dis boyo.

AND THE CUMBLY BOYO EMBRACED IT (i was litrly shaking omg)

Going for a gin and sprite later. Considering picking up a pack of smokes. Was going to get some weed but dude didn't answer oh well

AND BECAME TOASTY SOGGYBOYO.

Drunkposting has the comfiest feel.

Oh my poor sweet boyo. Im the pizzaposter. I also live in a place where all this was 20 euros. Hash, polen and weed.

my god i know this feel

drinking beer and peeling corn, living that midwest life

forgot pic

Of course you do, you are a normal al/ck/holic.

Embrace it.

also HARD BOYO SHIT. ITS SO GOOD BUT HARD. NOT SOGGY. HARD. WAT.

15/10 filling eitherway.

Cold Rolling Rocks and a shot of Jim Beam

Watching my nephew/ lounging on my back deck

Sebadoh's Bakesale album and Waylon Jenning's Essential hits

Penne pasta bake in the oven

drinking pic related and reading moby dick

thanks man, it was very very delicious

especially considering I didn't eat during the several hours I spent making it, totally worth it though

>all this canned beer

I have hypochondria....If I drink a lot of these, is that terrible for my health? I mean it takes a lot of these to even get a buzz because the alcohol content is so low....But if I have a lot, am I doing permanent damage to my health???

if it makes you happy it cant be that bad

t. alanis morrisett

But seriiously...I have intense OCD and hy[pcrondhaoi...how much will it fuck up my body. I mean, is it healthier to drink high ABV rum/liquor, instead of low ABV beer, if the goal is to get drunk? Or am I safer going with a lot of beer over less rum/liquor? When I drink beer I just imagine my body being filled with way too much carboonatin, calories and yeast.

time to become a sober sally user.

if you just want the buzz drink straight vodka, be warned thats a one way ticket to fucking your life up though