Can I have a book, brother?

Can I have a book, brother?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-may-i-have-some-oats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you eat a dick, faggot?

.... brother...

Have you seen my oats? I'm sure I left some in the tray....

Brother?

Brother! Cease with this line of questioning least our related blood won't suffice for holding our comradery fluid

This was a meme that passed me by.

You legitimately missed one of the better short stories of 21st century literature.

i don't understand this meme

what story?

knowyourmeme.com doesn't know shit per the usual.

This is the meme with the most literary merit.

No, faggot ass bitch.

It doesn't matter. Didn't even originate here. Not even on Veeky Forums. I was tricked into feeling I was a part of something.

What do you mean? I'm pretty sure was original if that's what you're referring to.

The only part not from here is that the sentence "brother may I have some oats" was originally a tweet.

A guy posted it on twitter or instagram first but it's production kicked off on /b/ and [r9k] or [s4s] and then here iirc, so you could argue it was inherently born here.

This

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-may-i-have-some-oats

Sorry brother, I have already begun reading the book. After I have finished it, I may choose to lend it to you. In the meantime, please entertain yourself with the newspapers Farmer Jacobson has lain in the stables as cushioning.

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.

it's literally a tumblr meme

this guy gets it

This guy does not get it.

w-what?

Oh, big boy! Tough guy with his big boy pants on! Oh, big tough guy eh!? Walkin around with your big ol' boots on eh?! Getting ready to grease up some asses and do a little plowing eh?! TOUGH GUY!

Y-Yeah! Mommy said I'm a big boy now.

It's a shame how the format of memes directly discourages such in-depth memery such as this piece of art.