This is a little caesars pizza, say something nice about him

This is a little caesars pizza, say something nice about him.

not bad forv5buksd

he's not skimpy, like the pizzas my jew boss makes me cook

$6, it's the extra better best

Worked there for three years, still love the pizza, but it gives me heartburn now that I'm an oldfag.

>tfw none of the little Caesars near me have online ordering
fuck this gay earth

decent if you eat it while it is still hot, for 5 bucks still a step up on most gas food shit. Once it gets cold enjoy absolute shit

But it's good even when it's fresh from the fridge, all it really needs is a side of ranch

There's a special place in hell for sick bastards like (You)

It's not like I can finish the pizza in one sitting

Ok so as someone who worked there it isnt made in such a gross way as to be inedible?

arguably, it's a pizza

Deep dish is great

I unironically love Little Caesars and believe it's the best pizza around. I have tried all sorts of pizza and love it in so many different ways but in my head when I think of pizza, the taste, texture, and image is a pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars. Probably because I grew up with it, I don't care. I love it.

How do they get the crust like that?

Same here. I've tried pizza all over the world, and Little Caesar's still ranks high on my list. Cold or hot, it's delicious.

the new(ish) $6 one is surprisingly good for what it is
great drunk food

Great laxative

this comment better be satirical

This shit saved my life when I was drunk sometime last year

>get little ceasers 5 dollar hot and ready
>eat some slices for lunch
>get drunk
>remember you still have pizza left
>eat it because no shits given
>remain white trash

Your deep dish brother is better than you in every way. You're cool though.

Not when I was making them or when I worked there. Been 20 years, though.

It's nowhere near as bad as Veeky Forums says it is. Everyone just turns into an elitist when they get on this board because it's fun to pretend to be a superior connoisseur sneering at the unwashed masses from his ivory tower for a few hours.

Deep dish in general is always inferior to thin crust.

little caesar's is unironically the highest tier of poorfag cuisine

alcohol or weed allows it to be enjoyable, and $5 will get you two whole meals

i too get tired of eating 'good stuff' just because somebody on yelp told me its good.

i feel like i wasnt meant to ever follow reviews because im a dirty ass poorfag since birth, i like what i like.

I was born into an upper-middle class family. We ate pretty well most of the time, and my parents made it a point to raise my brothers and I on nicer food than what they ate growing up. I was a tall young lad before I had bread that wasn't whole-wheat. Still prefer it over white bread to this day actually. I can hardly stomach most poorfag foods, but even I still like Little Caesar's. I don't even have to be drunk or high to enjoy it, it's just decent pizza at dirt-cheap prices.

Yep, little caesars is objectively the best all around pizza.