Can someone please give me some recs on /refugeecore/?

Can someone please give me some recs on /refugeecore/?
One of my flatmates is a Syrian refugee. He's learning German bit by bit, and sometimes I help him. His pronunciation is still quite shoddy, so I'd like to help with that. Ideally we'd be reading a book aloud, sentence by sentence, so he can catch up on my sick German speech patterns.
But what would be a good book? It shouldn't be too complicated or too long. Or would a article format be better? Do you have any experience with teaching language?
> inb4 start with the Greeks

/pol/ shitposting will commence in 3, 2, 1

Mein Kampf

How about a translation of the Qur'an

Die Christenheit oder Europa

Spiegel Spiegel an der Wand...
Grimm. Immer Grimm.

Transit, geschrieben von Anna Seghers

If you want to teach your flatmate cuck-buddy German...

Pity the Nation

where is this gif from lol ? im pretty sure i dated this girl

>mgw amerikanische /pol/-Jugend wieder Scheißköder pfostiert

Give him the Special K. And some Suffi literature. But give him the K first.

Seriously, start with Fear And Trembling, it's shared culture.

bump for the meme

You didn't. You have hazy memories of her, and you brain has conflated the appearance of the girl in the gif with the girl in your memories.

>encouraging him to be islamic

How about no

nice quads m8

He should fix his pronunciation first; this will help him with his listening comprehension too.

It's Ariana Grande you fabulist.

Jo ich weiß schon, dass das wie Köter klinkt... iss aber nicht!
Those two go hand in hand, don't they?

Sie Müssen Zurückgehen - Donner von Trumpf, Die Mauer Verlag, 2018

No, he's right. I went to high school with that girl too.

Das Heerlager der Heiligen
>Syrian

honestly op I think you are a disgusting fucking cuck, and you should fucking kill yourself. traitor scum

Ask him why a young man isn't in Syria fighting for his people?

>being nice to him so you'll be spared in his inevitable massacre

European men are weak and deserve everything that's going to happen to them in the next 30 years.

not really dude i know what she looks like

im being serious do they not look alike?

Get some classics with an audiobook and have him read them with the audio. Maybe try a program called LingQ, it's easy to use. Tell him to study every day.

kek

I have a question about German. Do you refer to someone with "Sie" in the same manner you'd call someone in an English speaking country by his second name? If for example you meet a person your age in a non official setting, would it be acceptable to refer to him with "du" right away?

Sie is not used only in formal/official situations, you always address unknown people with Sie. It's quite confusing for me since we have the same distinction in Spain (Tú/Usted) but we seldom use the formal pronoun. In my experience however they use Sie unless speaking with a former acquaintance or in a friendly setting. I doubt young peole would give much of a shit about it tho.

/thread.