This is the most kino food/ingredient, prove me wrong

this is the most kino food/ingredient, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/1-anticancer-vegetable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alliums are pretty good and versatile.

nutritionfacts.org/video/1-anticancer-vegetable/

>prove me wrong.
garlic!

ki·no
ˈkēnō/
noun
noun: kino

a gum obtained from certain tropical trees by tapping, used locally as an astringent in medicine and in tanning.

what. this is like when people started saying mirin and i kept thinking of rice wine.

garlic can overpower some dishes, onions are more versatile

use less garlic!

or roast it!

You can spot a manchild easily by their dislike, and absolute refusal to try onions.

fucking this

that too!

leave this website

Not really, I think most people who don't like onions have had them improperly prepared. There's a huge difference between thick slices of too much onion that burn your mouth and onion sliced so thinly that it tastes milder and sweeter. Onions that aren't prepared properly can ruin a dish.

Onions, garlic and eggs are absolutely /ouringredients/

onions, mushrooms, tomatoes.

Head on back to whatever faggot place you came from and keep your cancer off Veeky Forums you piece of shit

good point, but they still refuse after proper preparation.

True. There's also a preference when it comes to onions, everyone who can eat food with onions don't eat them in every way prepared possible. I generally like raw onions on sandwiches, others probably may like sauted onions, and so on.

shallots

Shallots won't overwhelm the chicken's natural flavor fuck yeah

Bow before the king.

>not sardines

used to saute onions all the time but cooked them in the oven the other day and they were glorious
cut up a bunch, mixed in salt, pepper and rosemary then drizzled the top with olive oil + butter so that it melted through
really easy and tasty to make

/agree

you don't bathe in garlic, you don't belong here.

There are also manchildern that put onions into every single dish

/plebfiltergeneral/ ?

Because it literally makes everything taste better? It's just like salt and pepper.

Garlic is great but onion is king.

You can't batter garlic, fry it and eat it on its own and be delicious. Raw garlic on burgers, salad or sandwiches? Nope.

Put a clove of garlic in a stock and it overpowers it, yet every single cuisine has onion as it's core flavor in most of its stock or soups.

Also there's no such thing as too much onions, they are simply perfect.

For me, it's ginger.

>not garlic AND onion
OTP right there brothers

Onions and butter, I learned when I cooked, make almost any dish better, if applied correctly, of course.

Last round I asked you not to serve onions. And yet here I see raw onions on my plate. And frankly, it makes me angry.

WRONG Shallots have a more complex and controllable flavor profile.

>they're not manchildren if they dislike improperly prepared onions
No shit? That wasn't what we're talking about...

absolutely refusing to try anything that isn't poisonous or rotten is a sign of manchildism to be honest.

Are they unaware any processed/packaged (because manchild) savory food they eat contains onion?

Bait

Raw onion is horrible though.

*blocks your path*

sure it might taste good, but onions and garlic are literally poison.
You should avoid eating either of these food ingredients.

I wonder if this thing tastes good