Bought this YA piece of shit based on Veeky Forums recommendations. Never taking advice from you faggots again...

Bought this YA piece of shit based on Veeky Forums recommendations. Never taking advice from you faggots again. Id never solely buy on Veeky Forums memes but the amazon reviews were all great too. Must be paid for. I just wanted to branch out a little and read a decently written and fun fantasy title in between my classics and nonfictions. My autism prevents me from stopping a book unfinished now ill probably have to read the whole trilogy and hate every second. Fuck you guys

Ya, you're in the wrong place. The retard general is around here somewhere though.

This whole board is retard general

There's no way you were seriously recommended that fucking book

You were scammed, nigga

Very epic. Very nice.

I was. I almost didnt buy when i read the protag was 13 but i have enjoyed YA before, even with so-so writing. This reads like it was written by an internet troll whos "lol so edgy". Hell, it was probably the author who recommended it to me

just don't read it user.

But ive already read two chapters

His other series is more entertaining. Jokes and hi jinks

return it, make haste and buy zoo by otsuichi instead lol

Ill never purchase from this author again. If the first entry ends in a cliffhanger ill finish the trilogy at the library

What's wrong with YA books? I don't understand the hate for them. Anyone can explain me?

Quality essentially.
>inb4 no such thing as objective quality
Maybe, but most people here see no subjective quality either

Nothing wrong with YA inherently. However this book in OP is absolute trash

I love fantasy, even the shitty kind, but I hate this book with a burning fury. I barely made it past 100 pages (my minimum for any book I pick up). I have nothing positive to say about it, and if you want YA, there's so much better stuff out there. Fuck that book.

I got through two chapters begore quitting to make a complaint post. Heres some of the lovely prose
>i hate being angry. It makes me angry
>that flail of his
2 sentences later
>laughing with that laugh of his
So horrible

>i hate being angry. It makes me angry
>that flail of his
>laughing with that laugh of his
Just like my machine translated Chinese web novels!

Go to reddit he posts there all the time

I tried getting into this series, but it's the edgiest YA fantasy shit I've read. I can't believe anyone would ever recommend this.

You're a fucking liar, faggot. We never recommended that book to anyone here.

Never thought I'd see the day when Veeky Forums posters are too candy ass to read something that's "edgy". This thread reads like some tripe from a tumblr screencap.

Pretty sure you're the least intelligent person alive.

There's generally nothing interesting about the way they're actually written. The only one that is that comes to mind is A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I read that whole fucking trilogy.

God, that was a fucking waste of time. But, I hate not finishing my readings.

Veeky Forums did and ill neber forgive you faggots. Maybe it was a troll post but it had really good reviews other places too. Its even in the fantasy general infographic

Kill yourself tbqh senpai