food and cook webms

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis_eradication
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Are those potato chips?
Wouldnt they get soggy from the sauces?

I preffer other spic food

Ugghhh...Why the hell are the tortillas greasy?

>Wouldnt they get soggy from the sauces?
thats the point you faggort, do you eat cerial with milk? same concept applies here

>Meat only

Fuck off, phoneposting twat

shitty tacos

>capital letter at the start of sentence
>no period at the end

whose the phoneposter again bitch?

fat is flavour

So everyone in this thread is a phone pisser?

greasy

its like a cartoon

hairnet?

Why is this allowed?

would fucc and succ

the girl is OK too

its not alive you mong.

Allow what

fucking mexicans

its not food unless you have half-part seasonings/sauces

>shrimp pizza
fucking disgusting

what is this?

looks like some kind of military ration

Will Veeky Forums ever have a webm thread that isn't 99% reposts/jack?

>street food from third world countries where the guys are standing outside all day in the hot sun and they don't wear gloves to make your food
do people really not have a problem with this?

That fish is deader than a coffin nail - it has no head

FLYOVER
L
Y
O
V
E
R

When you live in the third world your stomach is basically immune to the local bacteria. Even their tap water is basically poison to foreigners.

why not hold the hot dog the other way?

That's anywhere. If you're raised in Oklahoma, then vacation in Dublin, better not drink the tap water. Different mix of microorganisms everywhere you go.

because ameridiot

Third world people get sick all the time, you just don't talk to them because you're an amerifat who never bothers to learn any other langauges, so you assume a lot

Go back to /trv/ and argue about which countries you might have a chance of getting laid in

3rd worlders die of curable illnesses like polio and measles on a regular basis. Their bodies have adapted to being surrounded by squalor and consuming feces.

>third worlders die of stuff a lot
>therefore they're immune to stuff that they die of
Didn't know US congress members posted on Veeky Forums

HO MAI GAHD SO AUTHENTIQUE O WOW WOW WOW

WOW FTHO AUTHENTIICCKCKOOOO O BO BO BO BO BO BO BO BO

>muh Trump post

Go back to your containment board.

Veeky Forums is my containment board, /trv/ scum

Didn't I ask you to leave already?

No that was my first comment to you, more than 1 person thinks you're a retard. It's also not my problem that 3rd worlders are disgusting and die of curable illness because modern medicine is "magic" made by demons. Fuck man...they even pray to toilets in some countries...

In your developmentally disabled mind, how do you reconcile a high death rate with your claim that they're immune to these things?

Please don't bother explaining, everyone who reads your drivel loses several IQ points with each post.

check out this rare webM my cooking mates

Fox News is legit going to lead to the downfall of humanity, which is honestly probably a good thing right now. I'd rather be taken out by a nuke than the Pacific Ocean encroaching on my shit.

WHY ARE ASIANS SO FUCKED

Daddy jack gets posted every single fucking time on these threads but it's never enough. The man is gold.

It's dead, the head was cut off so it's not that bad. Not like those cuttlefish videos that were posted here not too long ago ;_;

>explain something please
>wait no I changed my mind

How arrogant. Only women think this way. ANYWAY, who cares about the quality of life in call center countries? LOL. Without western countries saving the rest of the world, they'd all have died years ago. Case in point:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis_eradication

>say something stupid
>get BTFO
>lol who cares about facts anyway? white people don't need facts
Embarrassing

How far off topic are we going to get Pajeet? Saying "hurrdurr i win" isn't satisfying...or is it? 3rd world people will always be destitute and will only survive off the altruism of western nations.

You're the only one changing the topic, Cleetus:
You:
>third worlders don't get sick
Me:
>actually they get sick often
You:
>nu uh! they get sick and die!
Me:
>jesus you're dumb
You:
>waah waah he made me feel dumb he's from pole
Me:
>no
You:
>nigger nigger shitskin cuck cuck cuck reee also totally not samefag lol
Me:
>kys
You:
>he made me feel dumb just like my mommy used to, roasties feminazis REEEE cuck cuck cuck
Me:
>god you're stupid
You:
>pajeet pajeet poo in loo totally not deflecting

Now that we've got that out of the way, any other concerns?

I never said they don't get sick, that was someone else. I said they die of curable illness because they're retarded and think doctors are demons though, which is true considering A LOT of Africans think raping infants will cure their HIV infection. More than one person thinks you're an idiot ITT.

Because then it fall on the floor you dolt.

>EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS THE SAME GUY!!!

LOL. Why do Indians pray to toilets?

I'll never understand why people damage control this hard on an anonymous sumerian ironworking board

Just accept that you fucked up, and move on

listen to me you stupid sack of shit, naming something 'screenshot' isn't going to get you out of this

fuck off and try to be a better person, for your own sake. Really

Again, has nothing to do with what we're talking about. More than one person thinks you're an idiot.

>a cup of clamato

man i always just..i could eat it until that point

just why.

Prison food

>the conversation is about what I confused it to be about rather than what it is about
This is some next-level delusion

It's about 3rd worlders being surrounded by squalor yet thriving, despite high death rates from curable illnesses such as hepatitis and measles. Eating shit won't kill you.

>raclette sausage on some kind of hard roll, not a hot dog bun
>america

not likely

>eating shit doesn't kill you, except often, and in great numbers

>people contract measles from feces

>people don't contract hepatitis from feces

Mostly blood and semen desu senpai.

I've seen this 1000 fucking times and I still don't understand how you eat this shit.

There are several different forms of hep, one of which uses fecal matter as a vector. Many other diseases spread through fecal matter, and other things you find in literal shitty places with bad sanitation, bad medical care, and contaminated tap water. This isn't a "tap water in Japan has different magical properties than the tap water in Wichita". This is actual infectious disease.

At what point are you going to just admit that your "third worlders have magic blood and all you have to do is roll around in raw sewage like them and you'll become invincible" delusions are just that?

hep is like chickenpox to south americans though, they get it then it fucks off

I never said they don't get sick from feces, more than one person thinks you're an idiot. I said they die of curable illnesses and only UNICEF and the WHO give a shit to cure them, using my tax dollars to boot. Awful. Shouldn't meddle with nature like that. Feeding Africans won't cure their "stupid" which keeps them from evolving along with the rest of humanity.

you just got jack'd

>more than one person thinks science is a hoax
Sad but true

>Shouldn't meddle with nature like that.

based ja/ck/ bringing back the webms instead of spergs slap fighting each other

That bothered me too.

having a webm thread 24/7 is pretty reddit so you deserve it

Veeky Forums is the napster of cooking with jack

the mental complex you've built up is astounding

>watching contraband webms instead of watching it on his YouTube channel and contributing to his ad revenue

That's his livelihood you're stealing from, you monster. Do you want the man to starve to death?

>Do you want the man to starve to death?

a) Yes
b) He has enough fat saved up to survive a year or two

M A Y O N E S A
A
Y
O
N
E
S
A

N O H E A D
O

H
E
A
D

So this how Veeky Forums Hell looks like.

Except it isn't that extreme everywhere. A burger going to western yurop or vice versa will mot suffer the same effects as a burger going to say, Africa. The first world holds their drinking water to similarly high standards.

electricity is bready easy to esplain but magnets is magik

He's cute

I know I'm a fern plaster

nice

what's the thing he's flicking away from the can?

wtf i love america now

the pork fat included for flavoring

people who watch jack webms will go on to watch youtube jack if they like what they see