Eat pop-tart straight out of package

>eat pop-tart straight out of package
>Crumbs everywhere

>toast pop-tart in conventional oven
>can eat without making a mess

Apparently if you don't want crumbs all over your clothes and chair you're supposed to "toast" Pop-tarts before you eat them.

Who the fucks eats raw poptarts?

I prefer mine homemade and medium rare

Who the fuck has time to toast a poptart?

Stop buttfucking your manservant and have him just toast it for you

I just pop them in the microwave. Only problem is every time I eat 2 or more in a day I get massive diarrhea.

amazes me that americans willingly eat this stuff

OBSESSED

Am from Southeast Asia, so never tried these. Pretty weird since we usually have cheap knock offs of you guys products.

Describe them for me, my American friends.

Pop-Tarts are high in calories and low in nutritional content. Each individual Pop-Tart contains a minimum of 14 grams of sugar. They also have a large amount of high fructose corn syrup. The American Heart Association (AHA) says that daily allotted sugar for men should be no more than 36 grams, women no more than 24 grams and depending on the age of the child no more than 23 grams.[17] Two Pop-Tarts consume all of the daily sugar allowances in men, women, and children.[17] A single Pop-Tart also contains a minimum of 6 grams of fat.[17]

it's like a dense pie crust topped with icing and filled with jelly

basically it's nothing but fat and sugar and high fructose corn syrup™ like everything else here

>The American Heart Association (AHA)
Dropped

FREEZE THEM

SMORES FROZEN SO GOOD YES

what country? what good places to eat nearby? i coming visit soon, user

Is that extracted sugar or total sugar? Am I free to have a hand of bananas in my breakfast?

STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY, YOU LITTLE BITCH!

>daily allotted sugar for men should be no more than 36 grams

Nice of AHA to finally start cracking down on those fruit-eating fuckers.

>eating pop tarts
Gross

>eating raw poptarts

You can't do that!!!! You'll get sick! You better go to a doctor ASAP, OP!

I ate one of those once, overrated as fuck imho

Literally 1 minute, how fucking impatient are you? What are you doing that so requires your constant attention that you can't slap a couple of poptarts in a toaster or whatever for 1 minute. For fuck sake somebody in a live firefight with ISIS has the fucking time and equipment to fucking toast a pop tart. How much of a fat lazy shit are you that you take them right out of the packet and munch them down like the fucking inbred trailer trash retard you are. My fucking grandmother probably doesn't even know they exist and could figure out what to do in less than the time it takes to fucking warm it up. Jesus fucking Christ you neet fuck I can barely comprehend how you manage to exist

Who else well done poptarts master race?

This is the only way to eat these disgusting things if you must

It took me months to figure out you're meant to toast them.

fuck pop tarts

>filled
Thin shit layer more like